[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Shows with "mature" humor that are only entertaining
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: drawntogetherbanner.jpg (81 KB, 590x325) Image search: [Google]
drawntogetherbanner.jpg
81 KB, 590x325
ITT: Shows with "mature" humor that are only entertaining to preteens.
>>
File: 1443138065004.png (168 KB, 376x447) Image search: [Google]
1443138065004.png
168 KB, 376x447
Rick and Morty
Adventure Time
Archer
King of the Hill
Venture Bros
Metalocalypse
Amazing World of Gumball
Mission Hill
Daria
Home Movies
Bob's Burgers
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
MTV Downtown
>>
I know it's a stupid show, but I enjoy the shit out of it.

It's not high class entertainment
>>
>>77575704
>King of the Hill
>Bobs Burgers

Surely pre-teens would think those shows are boring?
>>
>>77575630
ITT: Circlejerking general
>>
>>77575704
> Adventure Time
> Gumball
Those shows aren't for adults, you retard.
>>
>>77576983
I think it had some high class moments for a low brow show.
>>77577231
ALRIGHT BOYS, CIRCLE UP.
>>
>>77575630
Jewish Conservative Pro Life Born Again Overweight Asian Indian Homophobic Lesbian Broad Who Cuts Herself
>>
>>77577010
I'd hope so, I'm an adult who finds those two shows in particular to be unbearably boring.

Drawn Together was top tier though, they never pretended they were anything more than what it was.
>>
File: 1447928081926.gif (606 KB, 216x429) Image search: [Google]
1447928081926.gif
606 KB, 216x429
>>77579056
Bobs and KotH were slice of life comedy shows
Bob is focused on the ridiculousness of his family affecting his work
and KotH focuses on the Rainey street/Hank's family dealing with what most people deal with but extra and throws in morals and values into it.
If you would rather watch Drawn Together you want whacky and over-the-top not down to Earth. They aren't boring.
>>
>>77575704
>Rick and Morty
youre goddamn right
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.