[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, /co/, I've been racking my brain trying to remember
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
So, /co/, I've been racking my brain trying to remember this cartoon special I saw once. I believe it was on Nickelodeon or Nick at Nite or something. The only thing I can recall is that it featured a bunch of niglets and their wigger friend; the wigger was going on about how come there's no black peanut butter and some chunky little niglet pipes up saying something along the lines of "Yeah there is, Reese's." Yeah, it's fucking retarded but that's why I wanna know what it is so badly. What is this stupid shit that's clogging my memory? I need closure.
>>
File: 51a3zFLkAIL.jpg (38 KB, 352x500) Image search: [Google]
51a3zFLkAIL.jpg
38 KB, 352x500
Little Bill? Fatherhood?
>>
>>77574718
My first guess would have been Bebe's Kids, but I don't recall there being a wigger in that one.
>>
Can someone tell a Eurofag some trivia about peanut butter? I've heard that Nutella isn't that popular in the US because peanut butter is the ultimate spread there. Are there stereotypes associated to it, and other things one should know about it?
>>
>>77576078
Nah, people like Nutella to the point of memery here. Peanut butter to a lesser extent, but same concept of joking about eating it with a spoon.
>>
>>77576117
Legend says the only place on the planet where Nutella isn't king of all spreads is Spain, where its arch-enemy, Nocilla, has taken over.
>>
>>77576078
nutella is expensive and its flavor is a BIT strong. i can only eat a little of it a few times a week
>>
>>77575818
>>77575880
Nah, it's none of the obvious choices, this shit is obscure as all fuck.
>>
>>77576997
The PJ's?
>>
>>77577101
Nope, it was 2D.
>>
File: Hey Monie.jpg (91 KB, 920x619) Image search: [Google]
Hey Monie.jpg
91 KB, 920x619
>>77577358
strap in we're going deep
>>
>>77576078
Nutella is well known but opinion on it varies individual to individual. I've met lots of people that don't like it and a few that are insane for it. It's a little pricey though, so it's not a pantry staple, unlike peanut butter.

There are lots of stereotypes to do with peanut butter. Getting it stuck on the roof of your mouth, you have to drink milk after eating it, the smooth vs chunky debate, sandwiches made with it and jelly, there's a big deal about the inventor of it being black, there's that joke about spreading it on your genitals so a dog will lick it off, etc. Many people in the US also have nut allergies so in some places peanuts and peanut butter are considered potentially dangerous.

In my region lots of people love eating peanutbutter on sandwiches with a spread called marshmallow fluff. I only recently found out marshmallow fluff is apparently not widely available.
>>
HAMMERMAN
JACKSON 5
CLASS OF 3000
MR. T
KID N' PLAY
HEY MONIE
SISTAS N THE CITY

that's all i got senpai
>>
>>77577516
>I only recently found out marshmallow fluff is apparently not widely available.

What?
>>
Waynehead?
>>
File: ww.jpg (15 KB, 450x220) Image search: [Google]
ww.jpg
15 KB, 450x220
>>77577793
>>
Bitches don't know about mereda
>>
>>77577792
My sister travels a lot, and she can't find it anywhere she goes, while it's in every store where we live. Same thing with coffee syrup.
>>
>>77577516
Where do you live?
>>
>>77577805
That was when I first learned that black people were incapable of creating anything that wasn't about black people growing up in the hood.
>>
>>77578158
New England.
>>
>>77574718

Stop being a racist shitpile.
>>
>>77577516
>>77578628
Fellow New Englander here.

You're just finding out about fluff *now* ? Or did you just move to NE recently?

Peanut Butter and Fluff is a staple around these parts. Been eating it since I was a kid. And yes, it seems to be pretty hard to find in other parts of the country, for whatever reason.
>>
>>77576997
Thugaboo?
>>
>>77578995
I've always known about fluff I just never realized they don't have it everywhere until recently. I always took it for granted and thought they just had it wherever you could find peanut butter.
>>
Proud Family? maybe it was disney
>>
>>77577888
keep in mind it's usually called marshmallow CREME not fluff
>>
>>77579171
well in a lot of stores it's not on the pbutter and jelly aisle, it's on the baking-stuff aisle. near the dried coconuts, chocolate chips, etc
>>
>>77578995
I lived in New York till I was 13 and have lived in Texas ever since, I never fucking noticed until now but since I moved here I've NEVER heard a single soul mention fluff at all, let alone peanut butter and fluff, whereas every kid in New York seemed to be religiously into it.
>>
>>77580368
Calling it marshmallow creme sounds so backwards.
>>
>>77579031
Yup, that's it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3tIEQAdxHg
>>
Does anybody remember the name of that special that aired in the early 2000's on cartoon network about a princess detective, I remember something about one of her relatives grinding her teeth.
>>
Gullah Gullah Island
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKxbExprfG4
>>
>>77576078
Peanut butter is delicious, and much more healthy than nutella.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.