[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Deadpool sucks ass Will he ever go away for a while or something?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 1427478892327.png (121 KB, 360x246) Image search: [Google]
1427478892327.png
121 KB, 360x246
Deadpool sucks ass

Will he ever go away for a while or something? Get killed off and not appear in the comics line for a while?

So sick of seeing his faggot fucking face everywhere
>>
>>77574316
There's a reason the tagline for his ongoing is "More Deadpool than you wanted."
>>
Discount Spiderman with katanas. Faggots love katanas.
>>
>>77574316
Stop being salty just because you're being paid to wipe Parker's ass, Spider-man.
>>
>>77574316
>listen here N***er
>f***ot
wow, that's not ok. it's not an okay thing to say at all.
perhaps you should grow up a bit be more careful of what you say, and ow your words can hurt people.
You act like you're sick of seeing this character, but don't you think of people who are sick of those insults thrown at them to demean them and make them feel worthless? When will you realize that the world doesn't revolve around you and there are other people and you should work to help them?
that is the lesson of superhero comics after all.
>>
>>77574316
I've always hated Liefeld and everything he's created.
>>
>>77574316
cry more, faggot

>>77574890
kek
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 268x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 268x300
>>77574928
Mfw this post
>>
Got I hate Deadpool. At last people are beginning to see with the exception of Simone's run he's the worst thing to survive the 90's.
>>
File: tumblr_nv3frsH9oZ1rlo1q2o1_1280.jpg (605 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nv3frsH9oZ1rlo1q2o1_1280.jpg
605 KB, 1280x720
>>77574316
Any afro-american comic book fans here? Do you find Op's image offensive?
>>
>>77574994
>Simone
>Not Kelly or Nicieza

Excuse me?
>>
>>77574986
you sound genuinely annoyed tbqh
>>
>>77575060

Simone I give credit for realizing how awful it would be to be Deadpool, though I need to reread both the runs you mentioned. It's been a while.
>>
Is this worth reading?
>>
>>77575120
Not a fucking chance. I love Deadpool when he's written well (Kelly, Nicieza, Duggan/Poeshn), but this is absolute irredeemable trash. It may be one of the worst comics that I've read. It's tryhard edgy nonsense slathered in a layer of pretentious meta-commentary that just reads like the writers patting themselves on the back.
>>
>>77575168
>tryhard edgy
Opinion disregarded.
>>
>>77574928
saved
>>
>>77575024
not at all
>>
>>77575188
Alright, how about this. It's gory and violent in a celebratory fashion, feeling like it's applauding its own ability to toe the line in a fresh and innovative way, when it's really just boring and generic violence that doesn't state or show anything we haven't already seen before.

It reads like published internet fanfiction of some kid's favorite black/red character who's just so much cooler than everyone else that he just has to kill them all to show how lame those other guys are.

That better?

>>77575108
Kelly's entire run is about how terrible it is to be Deadpool and it predates Simone's.
>>
>>77575287
Better.
>>
File: image.jpg (197 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
197 KB, 1600x1200
Zoolander 2 will be #1 ahead of the Deadpool movie when they come out the same week next year.
>>
>>77574316
>not liking marvel's ambush bug

Children sure do have shit taste these days.
>>
>>77575024
I'm more offended by the term afro-american! Cmon man, my hair doesn't define who I am!
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.