[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scary Go Round
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (162 KB, 1280x905) Image search: [Google]
image.png
162 KB, 1280x905
I swear to god, Jack better not blew it this time.
>>
>self-inserting as the most vanilla male character and desperately hoping he gets laid so you can pretend it's you
>>
How old are they now?

Was there another timeskip after SGR.2

Did Esther ever come back?
>>
>>77574103

Maybe, but we all have our guilty pleasures and I am too invested by this point.
>>
>>77574163
15, Mildew is going on 16

Esther's college years are currently in the floppy GIANT DAYS from Boom, but that takes places a few years before Bad Machinery, we don't know what she's up to now.
>>
>>77574067
His dance boner may offend her
>>
>>77574483
I really hope they don't start fucking.

I geuss this is around the time Esther and the Boy first started boning, but that's different.

It'd be weird to see characters we met in their elementary days having sex.
>>
>>77574573
That's literally the joke in panel 3. He has the "oh no, surprise boner" pose, and she just said she isn't offended.
>>
>>77574067
Who is winking at whom?
>>
>>77576169
Dewy is winking at Shauna
>>
>>77576321
Oh right, the little X on her head means she's looking over there.

I'm not sure how I feel about these twiggy teens getting together but it's cute if it doesn't end in too much horror.
>>
>>77576427
Mildred seems like she's growing up to be quite the maneater, it'll be good for Jack to have someone take charge and skip past the awkwardness for once.
>>
>>77576792
Have we even seen her go out with anyone besides the guy who had the selkie's coat?
>>
>>77576792
I think Mildred is too much for Jack to handle. Is like the Boy 2.0.

Also damn you Allison for kill the Boy. The lad deserves better.
>>
File: 1319967297558.gif (140 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1319967297558.gif
140 KB, 480x270
>>77579220
>The lad deserves better
Honestly mad about him having Esther cheat.

I get that you wanted to break up the couple, but cheating is one of the least forgivable things a character could do.

It makes them instantly unlikable.
>>
bobbins was better
>>
>>77579318
SGR was the best thing he's done.
>>
>>77574067
Is Jack seriously dating Mildred now? I'm not caught up on the most recent arc but I didn't see this coming at all.

SGR/BM threads on /co/ always make me happy, it doesn't get nearly enough recognition on here.
>>
>>77580450
What you see is what we know.

Over the past couple pages (specifically, during the wedding they're attending) they high-fived, sat next to eachother at the dinner, then Mildred asked Jack to dance in a coquettish sort of way, and here we are.

Honestly, I think she's just hit the point of being sexualy interested, and there's no denying that Jack can be pretty charming after the whole "Mod Wars" incident. A bit sudden, but no that surprising.

Personally, I just hope the wink isn't an indication that she's doing this purely to wrankle Shauna. The whole Blossom/Shauna's Dad situation has driven a bit of a wedge between them.
>>
>>77574067
>You've not offended me.
Jesus Christ Mildred you're like 14.
>>
>>77579255
It was the fact she cheated with such trash too.
>>
>>77574067
The subtle hints Lottie is gay are increasing IMO
>>
>>77574067
Wait, is this a colour webcomic by the Hark! A Vagrant lady?
>>
>>77574573
Wow this joke went over my head
>>
>>77581126
>that ridiculous purple suit

I don't know, man. Like a lot of things pertaining to Lottie, I feel like her sexuality will end up labeled just "Lottie." She lives on another fucking planet.
>>
>>77581126
Has Lottie ever had an interest in men? At all?
>>
>>77581148
jesus fucking christ
>>
>>77581148
No. British Mystery Kids by a guy named John Allison.
http://scarygoround.com
>>
>>77574067
>And she just told Darren I was the one who put him in prison.
Well, did you? Because his life is basically ruined.
>>
>>77581697
>>77581936
Fuck.

She doesn't draw it and he writes and colours? Are you sure?
>>
>>77581651
I don't think she's shown a real interest in anyone, male or female.

>>77581990
His life was ruined by his own shitty decisions. If it wasn't her finding his stash, it would have been their mother at one point or another. Darren's a fuckup, plain and simple.
>>
>>77581023
>I just hope the wink isn't an indication that she's doing this purely to wrankle Shauna
she's not that much of a jerk
>>
>>77581101
Yeah, that too. I think he could handle better the break up but chioce the most dramatic textbook solution.

>>77581651

She probably will be a late bloomer, and probably meet guys how are not creepy and doesn't she from kindergarden.
>>
>>77582128
think the author suggested that lottie wrote and discarded a mash note for someone at space camp so that must've been either tuan or hilken strom
>>
>>77582086
Yes. Her style is different from his anyway. They're like webcomic friends but otherwise are unrelated.
>>
>>77581651
She had a crush on Juan from that Space is the Place arc.
>>
>>77583057
It's exactly the same.
>>
>>77583075
Oh yeah, I remember that now.
>>
>>77574067
Wow it didn't take Blossom much to backstab her.
>>
I always smile when I see SGR/BM on /co/ they are seldom seen and rare occurrences of civil discussion.

Favorite webcomic series.
>>
>>77583200
She already backstab her at the end of the onion aliens, or at least Corky. After all she is just a villian joining to the X-men, in the end they leave the team somehow.
>>
>>77582700
That was a "hey, I gave Jack a boner" wink.
>>
Thanks for reminding me SGR exists again. I find it fucking impossible to keep up with week by week because of the disconnects, but it's fantastic when reading the chapters all in one go.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.