[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else kind of sick of Harrison Wells already? The only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 81qgw1.png (752 KB, 1280x711) Image search: [Google]
81qgw1.png
752 KB, 1280x711
Anyone else kind of sick of Harrison Wells already?

The only times he was actually interesting were when he wasn't himself.
>>
>>77572361

You shut your filthy whore mouth.

I want him inside of me.
>>
>>77572453
The gayness of this board has gotten out of hand. Once it was charming, now it's just faggy.
>>
>sick of one of the best characters on the show, played by one of the best actors on the show.

this has to be bait
>>
>>77572516
It's what happens when you take a joke too far. Actual fags show up and ruin everything.
>>
>>77572518
It's not like he has any competition
>>
>>77572516
>>77573008
I blame /co/s close proximity to /cm/. It was originall just a meme because of supes in tights, and naturally, /co/ started to take it seriously and now just are extremely fucking obnoxious about it. We get it, you're here and you're queer, not every thread has to be a fag thread.
>>
File: wells is ranger smith.jpg (54 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
wells is ranger smith.jpg
54 KB, 540x720
>>77572518

I'm amazed i never heard of Cavanaugh before The Flash.

i feel bad i didn't know him prior.
>>
>>77573453
Heeeeeey LITTLE BARRY.
>>
>>77572516

grills browse /co/ too ya know
>>
>>77572453
I want Eobard inside Wells inside me
>>
>>77573709
Vorefag please go. First we have Damian Darhk with bite-sized Ray and now this?!

I'm being sarcastic.
>>
>>77573690
I figured grills would prefer /ck/.
>>
>>77573453
I think I only knew him as JD's brother on Scrubs.
>>
>>77573453
he never really had any huge major roles on television before. lots of tv movies but those never get any mainstream attention. most people knew him for playing JD's brother on Scrubs and that was only a few episodes. he's been around for years but playing wells is probably his biggest role to date.
>>
He's the best actor on the show. Did you not see the scene where hes playing a dude, playing a dude, playing a dude from the last episode? That was some Oscar or Lemmy legit shit.. or whatever they give these TV celebeauties.
>>
>>77572361
I have to admit, I'm not liking the character this time around.
>>
>>77572516
>>77573008
>>77573040
So insecure.
>>
>>77572361
It's interesting to see where Eobard ends and Wells began. Apparently the Wells side loves his Big Belly Burgers because he's eating boigahs all the time. And now I want one.
>>
>>77572361
>Anyone else kind of sick of Harrison Wells already?

no

I would watch a Wells spin-off
>>
>You're my joy Jessie Quick

He's deeper now.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.