[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CAPE TV
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 11
File: The Flash.png (2 MB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
The Flash.png
2 MB, 960x960
Midseason hype.

THE FLASH

8. Legends of Today (December 1, 2015)
>PART 1 OF THE EPIC "ARROW"-"THE FLASH" CROSSOVER - Vandal Savage (guest star Casper Crump) arrives in Central City and sets his sights on Kendra Saunders (guest star Ciara Renée). After Vandal attacks Kendra and Cisco, they turn to Barry for help. Realizing how dangerous Vandal is, Barry takes Kendra to Star City and asks Oliver Queen (guest star Stephen Amell) and team to hide her until he can figure out how to stop Vandal. However, things quickly go from bad to worse when a winged warrior known as "Hawkman" (guest star Falk Hentschel) shows up and flies off with Kendra. Meanwhile, Wells develops a serum to make Barry run faster and asks Jay (guest star Teddy Sears) to test it out.

9. Running to Stand Still (December 8, 2015) - MIDSEASON FINALE
>WALLY WEST ARRIVES — When Mark Mardon AKA The Weather Wizard (guest star Liam McIntyre) returns to break Leonard Snart AKA Captain Cold (guest star Wentworth Miller) and James Jesse AKA The Trickster (guest star Mark Hamill) out of Iron Heights, Barry must stop these rogues from taking over Central City during Christmas. Meanwhile, Joe and Iris meet Joe's son Wally West (Keiynan Lonsdale) and Caitlin and Jay grow closer.
>>
File: Arrow.png (2 MB, 900x1379) Image search: [Google]
Arrow.png
2 MB, 900x1379
ARROW

8. Legends of Yesterday (December 2, 2015)
>PART 2 OF THE EPIC "ARROW"-"THE FLASH" CROSSOVER - Oliver and Barry Allen (guest star Grant Gustin) take Kendra Saunders (guest star Ciara Renée) and Carter Hall (guest star Falk Hentschel) to a remote location to keep them hidden from Vandal Savage (guest star Casper Crump) while they figure out how to defeat him. Malcolm arranges a meeting between Vandal, Green Arrow and The Flash that doesn't go as planned. Meanwhile, Felicity, Thea, Diggle and Laurel work with Team Flash to come up with a weapon powerful enough to destroy Vandal Savage.

9. Dark Waters (December 9, 2015) - MIDSEASON FINALE
>OLIVER TAKES ON H.I.V.E. — After the city is attacked again, Oliver makes a bold move against H.I.V.E. Malcolm checks in on Thea and leaves her with a warning. Things take a horrible turn when Damien Darhk (guest star Neal McDonough) retaliates in a brutal manner at Oliver’s mayoral holiday party.
>>
>>77571890
>WALLY WEST ARRIVES
Fucking finally, it also good to see the rogues teaming up
>>
File: Gotham.jpg (342 KB, 600x888) Image search: [Google]
Gotham.jpg
342 KB, 600x888
GOTHAM

10. The Son of Gotham (November 23, 2015)
>Detective James Gordon confronts a suspect who is connected to Theo Galavan, but falls short of obtaining any information. Meanwhile, Bruce Wayne gets one step closer to discovering the name of his parents' killer.

11. Worse than a Crime (November 30, 2015) - MIDSEASON FINALE
>When Bruce is kidnapped, Gordon must look to some unlikely and dangerous allies for help. It is a battle of the villains, and not everyone makes it out alive.
>>
File: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D..jpg (130 KB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D..jpg
130 KB, 1024x1365
AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.

9. Closure (December 1, 2015)
>Ward's campaign for revenge brings the S.H.I.E.L.D. team to their knees, and Coulson proves he will do anything to settle the score.

10. Marveth (December 8, 2015) - MIDSEASON FINALE
>The battle between S.H.I.E.L.D. and HYDRA takes an unexpected turn as the secrets of the entity on the other side of the portal are revealed.
>>
File: Supergirl.jpg (294 KB, 1365x2048) Image search: [Google]
Supergirl.jpg
294 KB, 1365x2048
SUPERGIRL

5. How Does She Do It? (November 23, 2015)
>Kara’s two identities are stretched thin when Supergirl must protect National City from a series of bombings and Kara is tasked with babysitting Cat’s son, Carter (guest star Levi Miller), who has a crush on Supergirl. Also, James is conflicted when his ex-girlfriend Lucy Lane (guest star Jenna Dewan-Tatum) seeks to rekindle their relationship.

6. Red Faced (November 30, 2015)
>Personal and professional stress get the better of Kara when she goes too far during a training exercise against Red Tornado (guest star Iddo Goldenberg), a military cyborg commissioned by Lucy Lane’s father, General Sam Lane (guest star Glenn Morshower). Also, Cat’s tough exterior is shaken by a visit from her judgmental mother, Katherine (guest star Juliet Buck) and Alex enlists Winn to look into her father’s mysterious death.

7. Human For a Day (December 7, 2015)
>Kara and her friends must rely on their inner strength and courage when an earthquake strikes National City. Also, Alex’s mistrust of Henshaw reaches a breaking point when the earthquake traps them in the DEO with Jemm (guest star Charles Halford), a powerful alien warrior that has escaped from confinement.

8. Untitled (December 14) - MIDSEASON FINALE
>Kara's strenghts, both physical and psychological, are put to the ultimate test when General Astra sends her most formidable warrior, Non (guest star Chris Vance), who has a connection to Kara's parents, to destroy Supergirl once and for all.
>>
>>77571890
>WALLY WEST ARRIVES
Fuck... The nu52 Wally sucks so much. But i feel bad for Joe, not knowing he had a son. I feel like they could taken Daniel West instead of Wally, and made Wally an adopted son of Joe`s brother or some shit.

I just want my OG ginger Wally back ok...
>>
>>77572260
we have no idea how he will be written, for all we know he will be OG wally just black
>>
>>77572260
Actor dyed his hair blonde, so he might go ginger if not blonde.
>>
>>77572276
>>77572296
I hope for as much. But by seeing what they did with him in the nu52 it`s kinda hard to think he will or can be OG Wally just black.
>>
>>77572324
He'll be fine.
>>
>>77572024
Not sure how to feel about the HYDRA retcon.
>>
>>77572324
the people who wrote him in new52 aren't the same people writing him on the show.

stop being so paranoid
>>
>>77571890
>Caitlin and Jay grow closer
because Olicity wasn't enough to kill one show
>>
>>77575446
>Caitlin and Jay
>In any way similar to Olicity

WHERE?
>>
Are there going to be Flash facts in this show?
>>
>>77572623
>>77574059
I can`t stop being scared that they are going to go full nu52 and fuck him up.
>>
>>77572180
>Iddo Goldenberg
Wasn't he going to play Morrow?
>>
>>77573181
>HYDRA retcon
You should've paid attention to Red Skull in CA:FA when he mentioned that Hydra was using the nazis like it did with others before it.
>>
>>77576442
Believe in the cereal king
>>
>>77572180
>Human For a Day
>she's not depowered

Uh. Besides she's Supergirl, earthquake relief is nothing.
>>
>>77572324
I'm hoping he'll be fine but Mama West is a troubled woman so I'm getting red flags

Still her bad phase seems to be in the past, not today
>>
>>77576730
You know, CW`s writer are not that good.
>>
>>77571890
>December 1
A one week break!?
>>
So Darhk knows Lance is working with Green Arrow. That's a relief. I was beginning to think he somehow became retarded.

Also, that fucking Ollie/Ray fight against a seemingly endless stream of HIVE soldiers!
>>
>>77578171
>became retarded.
He always HAS been. He should've known that from episode 2, and who Ollie is at LEAST by them.
>>
>>77578327
Well, okay, fair enough. Can we agree he's not AS retarded as we all thought?

I know we can agree Lance is retarded for not realizing that scrap of paper was a trap.
>>
>>77576473
He is playing both.
>>
>>77576661
HYDRA was clearly created by Red Skull in that movie, bro.
>>
>>77572260
>I feel like they could taken Daniel West instead of Wally
Problem is that the show has already had a time travelling speedster as a villain.

>I just want my OG ginger Wally back ok
Pray for convergence.
>>
File: uf98a.jpg (120 KB, 500x394) Image search: [Google]
uf98a.jpg
120 KB, 500x394
>>
Who should be the villians next season?
I'm hoping Flash starts using the occasional Superman villians like Arrow uses Batmans and Teen Titans
But who should be the big bads?
>>
>>77580726
>not wanting Gorilla Grodd and the Grodd Squad
>>
>>77580726
>I'm hoping Flash starts using the occasional Superman villians
Flash has one of the biggest back log of villains in the entire DC universe.

I want to see a Rogues/Grodd season.
>>
Introduce the Brain on Arrow and Mousieur Mallah on Flash and put them together during the crossover?
>>
>>77581031
I don't think mainstream tv audiences are ready for a homosexual relationship between a Dalek and a talking French gorilla, anon. We're only just now approaching the point that we can even have gays on television without them being stereotypes.
>>
Diggle is swole as fuck, holy shit
>>
>>77581551
How do people keep forgetting that Dig is fucking enormous? The only characters bigger than Dig were Atom Smasher, King Shark, and Gorilla Grodd and two of them are dead and the other doesn't live here anymore.
>>
>>77581608
It's been gradual. I think Ollie got smaller too
>>
>>77571890
>Keiynan Lonsdale
>black west develops all of Barry's powers
>another black super with lightning powers
really America?
>>
>>77581671
Dig has always been big, though.
>>
>>77581710
Yeah but he got fucking huge recently
>>
>>77580726
That's what the Supergirl show is for. I'm pretty sure they've claimed Superman's villains.
>>
>>77581671
Amell admitted he couldn't keep up his pre-show training regime deu to the Bush filming schedule and got less swole.
>>
>>77581762
It's all that angst. He's holding it all in. He's in danger of reaching critical mass.
>>
>>77581816
>the Bush filming schedule
What now?
>>
>>77582012
Meant to write "busy"
>>
MY NAME IS BARRY ALLEN AND IM THE FASTEST MAN ALIVE!
>>
>>77572180
>Constantine died while this isn't yet
>>
>>77582884
It will.
>>
>>77572276
And that doesnt matter, is still not wally.
>>
>>77580726
Rogue War
>>
>>77577430
thanksgiving week, people are gonna be travelling.

myself included
>>
>>77584127
Too late because the Wests are black because they liked cop dad's actor so much

Just hope Wally acts like Wally
>>
File: 1423258319250.jpg (51 KB, 500x711) Image search: [Google]
1423258319250.jpg
51 KB, 500x711
>>77571909
Is Arrow worth giving a shot? I just got around to watching The Flash last week, I binge watched the entire series up to current and fucking loved every second of it. But I've heard a lot of people say that Arrow is just really bad.. I mean, is it so bad I shouldn't even give it a go? Will I just be disappointed?
>>
>>77586843

Season 1 is okay, season 2 is great, season 3 is bad but not as bad as everyone says it is it has some good moments hidden in the shit, and season 4 is pretty good so far barring the one episode that brought up the relationship drama.
>>
>>77586766

They have implied he'll be closer to OG Wally West.

>>77582884

The last episode was better. I'd rather see it find it's footing than get cancelled.
>>
>>77586929
I guess I'll give it a go, thanks for giving me an honest opinion other than "It's bad"
>>
>>77582884
Constantine was on a network that didn't really care about it. They only wanted to cash in on the superhero craze somehow and immediately turned to their old shitty superhero show the first chance they saw.
>>
>>77571890
>Legends of Today
jesus, that's a lot of happenings for one episode even if it is a two-parter
can't wait
>>
File: 1311947803699.jpg (92 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1311947803699.jpg
92 KB, 400x400
Garrick getting his speed back
>>
>>77586964
>They have implied he'll be closer to OG Wally West.
Source?
>>
File: can't wiggle the diggle.png (214 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
can't wiggle the diggle.png
214 KB, 720x404
>>77581551
fuckin' tell me about it
>>
>>77571890
Too bad we'll have to wait another year before they can draw a funny parallel between Kid Flash and Speedy.
>>
>>77587097
It's Geoff Johns show.
>>
>>77587186
That's not what "They have implied" means.

But yeah, Johns shouldn't fuck up Wally as bad as jew 52
>>
>>77581816
It still makes sense in-universe as Oliver was not fighting crime between seasons.
>>
>>77572324
>>77572260
New 52 Wally was made black basically because of the announcements of the show and they completely changed and ruined the character. The CW, even though it sure does love its relationship drama, does stay true to most character personalities. Mostly. Barry's a little TOO much of a nerd at times after all.
>>
File: jokerlaffy.jpg (23 KB, 627x325) Image search: [Google]
jokerlaffy.jpg
23 KB, 627x325
>>77571890
>Running to Stand Still
>Not "Christmas with the Joker"
>>
>>77587613
Whoops I meant "Christmas with the Trickster"
>>
>>77587446
>does stay true to most character personalities.
Honestly, they really don't. I can't think of a character off the top of my head that resembles their comic counterpart aside from a couple of the Rogues.
>>
THIS WEEK'S EPISODES POWER RANKINGS.

>1- Arrow
Had awesome fight scenes, plot moved along nicely after it'd kinda stalled for a while, all the threads being brought together, best episode of the show since probably season 2.
>2-SHIELD
One True Ward being based, more Hydra shenanigans being brought to the surface, Fitz getting one back for all the keks out there, Miss Perkins and Limey Ward being awesome.
>3-Gotham
Penygma is officially best ship in anything. Yes, even better than Creek.
>4-Flash
Grodd was awesome. Everything else was meh.

>implying i hate myself enough to watch Supergirl.
>>
>>77571890
I read that, thinking that the Arrow cross over would involve Green Arrow and flash going up against Weather Wizard, Cold, and Trickster. That would have been so very based.
>>
>>77579196
This just gives me the feeling that the show really is veering in its own direction.

Hydra will be involved in Civil War and this hokey shit sure as hell won't be relevant and all the shit they are doing with the Inhumans will amount to fuck all come 2019 or whenever it is.
>>
>>77587725
>missing out on Livewire
probably the only thing Supergirl has going for it so far
that and Clark IMing Kara
>>
>>77580726
We're still missing Mirror Master (both of them), the Top, Abra Kadabra, Magenta, Blacksmith, Tar Pit, Plunder, and Dr Alchemy. Plus Savitar, Kilg%re, Folded Man, Replicant, and all sorts of Flash villains. The occasional Superman villain is fine, but there are tons of Flash villains to use.
>>
File: 9c0.jpg (29 KB, 426x341) Image search: [Google]
9c0.jpg
29 KB, 426x341
>>77571890
>Harry Quick
>>
>>77580726
I'd like Mirror Master, but I'm guessing they're gonna come up with another speedster
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.