[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you make this show feel fresh and exciting again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 0FWdKV7.jpg (168 KB, 900x1165) Image search: [Google]
0FWdKV7.jpg
168 KB, 900x1165
How do you make this show feel fresh and exciting again?
>>
No creepy artwork would help.
>>
>>77571480
agreed
>>
>>77571470
>this show
which one?
>>
>>77571606
Arrow
>>
>>77571629
Stop with the cops hunting vigilantes crap, more trick arrows, metas, more villains, no more destroy the city plots, better costumes, less focus on certain relationships
>>
>>77571667
I just hate how they're recycling the same structure for plots. The stories are different but its felt the same for the past two seasons.
>>
>>77571690
>I just hate how they're recycling the same structure

I'm really REALLY fucking sick of the flashbacks to the island. It was really cool at first and got more and more idiotic as it went along (at this point it makes zero sense that he even knows how to use a bow and arrow let alone that he's mastered it given that apparently 4 out of the 5 years he was gone were in Hong Kong, under cover in Starling City, or carrying a gun and infiltrating a terrorist camp ... )

If they want to keep the basic set up of Main Story and 1/3 to 1/2 of the episode switching to another subplot (ie Thea and Laural's trip to the Lazarus Pit; or a flashback to Palmer's time at Ant Man size; or whatever) that's perfectly fine however.
>>
It never was exciting in the first place, so yeah.
>>
>>77571470
Who the fuck is that in the back?
>>
>>77571470
Last episode showed they're taking steps to improve the fight scenes, so that's a given. Bring back the conspiracy and intrigue driven plot we had during the first season. Make it more of an ensemble cast led by GA with everyone getting a few episodes of focus. Use two or three episode story arcs when they have enough material instead of single episode villains. Switch to half season arcs instead of a single arc per season. Bring back Colin Salmon just for the sound of his voice.
>>
>>77571470
By giving one off episodes that has no amel except for flashbacks.

We get too much of one character it becomes their show and not just a show. Doesn't matter how the show is named or the theme of it. Looney Tunes was popular because it wasn't "the bugs bunny show".
>>
>>77573478
The one that's not Firestorm is Ted Grant. The actor got a leading role in another show and was awkwardly written out last season. Hopefully he'll come back at some point.
>>
Did Roy's actor get hired somewhere else? I'm surprised he hasn't made an appearance yet.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.