[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When and Why Forums in Comicvine become Anime Manga forum? Especially,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 3948789-9335184975-comic.jpg (45 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
3948789-9335184975-comic.jpg
45 KB, 251x251
When and Why Forums in Comicvine become Anime Manga forum?
Especially, VS Battle forum is now filled with Anime Manga crazy.
Do you know why?
>>
I think that many in forums have not read comic.
What do you think?
>>
They had a ban for western vs eastern battles for years that got lifted like two year ago.
You can easily consume anime and manga online.
CV is one of the most popular comic battle places.
>>
>>77569633
Plus their old sister site Anime Vice died a while ago.
>>
>>77569633
VS battle forum is filled with Anime vs comic thread now.
And People insist like that Tenchi muyo or Umineko smash entire comicverse because some vs "wiki" said so.
When does Comicvine become Animevine?
>>
>>77569643
Why are they in "Comic"vine to wank Anime or Manga
>>
File: 1411059762779.jpg (25 KB, 400x211) Image search: [Google]
1411059762779.jpg
25 KB, 400x211
>>77569587
The VS Battle thing has been going on for years, they've practically always been like that. Some comic nerds just can't help themselves with the "who would win" arguement.
As the for the manga thing, >>77569633 this. Ban was lifted and they flooded in like anywhere else weeb shit is allowed.
>>
>>77569742
Why is Comic overwhelmed by anime and manga in battle?
I think that Comic character is stronger in spec and feat.
>>
>>77569698
There's an overlap in interests.
>>
>>77569742
Why is vs battle forum so for Anime and manga despite that Comicvine is for comic?
I can't understand why comicnerd can't help it.
>>
>>77569587
>Especially, VS Battle forum is now filled with Anime Manga crazy
>VS Battle forum
Who the fuck cares
>>
In fact, I can't understand that forum in Comicsite is filled with anime retarded statement like that Goku rapes Superman or Some multiversal anime character rapes entire comicverse and every character including DC and Marvel.
>>
>>77569816
It is only example.
Gen discussion forum and other forum are filled with anime retard too.
>>
>>77569794
You can tell there's a lot of weebs in those threads who only watch superhero movies and still think they have validity in any versus battle they think of though.
>>
File: hCwHM.jpg (71 KB, 427x640) Image search: [Google]
hCwHM.jpg
71 KB, 427x640
I miss old Comicvine
>>
>>77569931
Me too.
Why did Comicvine become like that?
Now Anime retards overwhelm every forums. especially VS battle forum is full of Anime retard
>>
>>77569587
>going to comicvine forums
>especially to VS threads
Why? It's a shithole. Always have been. If administrators had any balls, they'd ban VS threads altogether and every autist who participates in those.
>>
>>77570015
I agree.
But Why is vs forum specially full of Animetard?
>>
Why does vs forum attract Animetard?
>>
>>77569837
Just like /co/.
>>
Anyway is it true that Comicvine is now shithole?
>>
>>77570037
Because anime and manga fags care more about useless power level bullshit than capefags; that's not to say some comic nerds don't jerk off to power levels, but I've seen it more with anime fags. It's a clusterfuck of possibly under aged fanboys and grown ass neck beards trying to one up each other in an autism contest.
>>
>>77570415
Outside of certain news and forums about discussing comics, ComicVine has always been kind of a shitty site. The VS forums and it's over abundance of anime fans is shittiest of them all.
>>
>>77569820
generally speaking, people to drawn to Character VS Battle discussions are retards.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.