[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So... can anyone explain why these three guys hit on Quinn together,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: jjj2[1].gif (18 KB, 261x236) Image search: [Google]
jjj2[1].gif
18 KB, 261x236
So... can anyone explain why these three guys hit on Quinn together, interchangably? Is that a thing guys did in the 90s? Were they hoping for a fourway?
>>
They weren't very bright OP
>>
>>77564117
clearly, but... that goes BEYOND stupid
>>
Maybe they wanted a foursome.

I bet they were actually gay for each other all along.
>>
>>77563880
If one guy hits on her, you expect the relationship to be developed
If two, you expect a love triangle drama plotline
If three, you know it's a joke and should not be taken seriously
>>
>>77564475
okay, we have the doylian explanation
now given that this show is generally meant to be realistic, is there a way to explain it in-universe?
>>
>>77564475
What you said, plus it's to show how more infuriatingly popular she is with the boys than Daria.
>>
>>77564776
Oh, and that she enjoys stringing them along, never choosing.
>>
>>77563880
It's a joke about how the three were cliched pussywhipped jocks who wanting Quinn but were too dumb to see how she was leading them on for her own selfish games.
>>
>>77563880

Am I supposed to recognize your underground hipster trash of a cartoon? What the fuck is this.
>>
>>77563880
>She has 3 holes
>3 guys
YES
>>
>>77563880
Hovering beta males.
>>
>>77564980
>>77565166
so what you're saying is pussywhipped beta jocks neglect to see each other as competition
>>
>>77565197
even though they do see OTHER guys as competition in other episodes
>>
>>77565197
They do, but not until one of them stands a chance at a date or something.

There is some in-fighting among them at a few points if memory serves.
>>
Friendly reminder that David was the first guy she had a crush on, and he stepped on her heart
>>
>>77565307
was that the tutor guy?
i thought he smacked some sense into her in a good way, then let her down easy after she did a little self-improvement and asked him a second time. he basically said "the gap between us has shrunk, but it's still too big, and it would take too long. but don't stop trying"
>>
>>77565404
He was huge dick about it, actually. He fucked her up so badly that Quinn went to Daria of all people for a shoulder to cry on.
>>
>>77565591
i think she needed that. it motivated her to be a better person. a lot of women need that shit, especially ones who have been fawned over so hard they never developed a personality. which is basically what he told her. it ended well. go watch the movie again, it's good shit. catchy music too
>>
>>77565214
they see each other as competition too. They mostly tolerate each other in her presence because they know if they're too obvious about tearing each other down, it'll backfire. But if any of them gets an edge, the others do sabotage him, as seen when Quinn is cast in a play recreating part of Canterbury Tales, last minute cast shenanigans cause one of them (Jeffy?) to be recast as the male lead, told to "just go on stage and read the lines from the book" and the others change the bookmark to a completely different story.

I think this is one of those instances where we don't see much of that because the show doesn't center around Quinn, let alone her three eunichs, but there's shenanigans going on all the time there we don't see.
>>
>>77565009
You must be 18 or over to post here
>>
>>77566011
ahhh you know what, i think i get it now. well done
>>
>>77563880
The only true answer

Shit tier writing
>>
>>77563880
because girls have 3 holes
>>
>>77566272

The cartoon itself is 18 years old man. You're only going to see more and more kids that don't know about it. It's entirely reasonable that someone could be 18 or older and never saw it because it ended it's entire run before they were in kindergarten.
>>
>>77565009
lol, underage B& detected.
>>
>>77563880
Kekoldry.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.