[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE PISSED OFF IN MY LIFE FUCK THIS EPISODE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (108 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
108 KB, 1920x1080
I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE PISSED OFF IN MY LIFE

FUCK THIS EPISODE FUCK EVERYTHING WRYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>77563366
i remember my anger op
you're not alone
was my favorite song in the series too
>>
EVIL LAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUGHVE
>>
>>77563366
it hurt... but being doof is suffering. it's doofering. he can take it. besides, he's not really evil deep down, he's just angry and lonely and had a shitty upbringing. Doof will be just fucking fine. He'll meet a new lady someday, probably in his 50s
>>
>>77563366
Come on OP, you shouldn't have expected Doof to be happy.
>>
>>77564706
it's funny he puts so much effort into basically catharsis machines, when he could just tackle things more directly
>BEHOLD, PROZAC!
>>
>>77565420
That is the entire point of his character. Missing the obvious and effective in favor of the ludicrous and petty. Hell, the episode where Norm decides to take over the Tri-State area is clear evidence of that.
>>
The one with Roger and the painting rivals that episode for yanking the rug out from under Heinz.
>>
>>77565680
it's nice when we occasionally get reminded that roger isn't a bad guy, especially for someone who was spoiled so hard. he's just not really sensitive to heinz's problems, any more than he is aware of how much of a dick he is as a result of them
>>
>>77565798

By all appearances, it was his mom who spoiled Roger; I don't think their dad really cared all that much for him either.

And yet he's still the least awful of the two.
>>
To be fair, he was the one who built that stupid machine. It was his own fault.

Now the times Candace got screwed over for no reason, that kind of bugs.
>>
>>77566674
well she is being kind of a jealous bitch. officially her motivation is 'she couldnt have gotten away with that as a kid, so they mustn't either'
but it's obvious what theyre doing is safe and okay because it never fails.
>>
>>77566674
Candace is a cunt
They're literal super geniuses that have helped the world many times.
>>
>>77566674

Candace Party is probably the worst example of that since it was her friends that created the problem in the first place, Heinz unintentionally created a way out for her, and she still got screwed over anyway.
>>
>>77567035
yeah that sucked. but anyone who watches tv should know what happens when you allow ANY friends over, they will bring friends, and their friends will, etc.
>>
>>77565680
Man that was rough. Doof just felt so done there

>Painting gets ruined again

>"Oh go ahead Perry I don't even care anymore..."
>>
>>77563366
It's ok anon, you can use this for a future tragic backstory.
>>
Why doesn't he just build a Fuckinator where everyone he targets will fuck him and not remember anything afterwards? He can then rule the Tri-Rape Area.
because the series is over
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDcxLvvB9Cc
It's nice to know he finds happiness eventually.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.