[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So was this show actually good, or was it just shipper fuel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1447865822601.webm (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1447865822601.webm
2 MB, 640x480
So was this show actually good, or was it just shipper fuel? Should I watch it? I've only seen a single episode, and that was like 6 years ago.
>>
>>77561986
It does not hold up. Despite having continuity, no character development actually lasts. Ben learns the same lessons every episode.
>>
Good show, don't watch past the original series. Fun concept, likable characters (except Gwen, FUCK Gwen). Grandpa Max was awesome, voiced by Paul Eiding, no less.
>>
>>77562149
>FUCK Gwen

would if I could
>>
I dont know man. I rewatched it and I gotta say it didnt age very well. The story and the characters are a bit silly, only about 4 episodes per season matter, most of the side stories are 'meh', and watching a full season will eat up a shit ton of time.

That said, there are select episodes that just knock it out of the park. e.g. Gwen 10, the kevin episodes, Ghostfreaked out
>>
>>77562498
Alright.

So - can you guys compile me a list of the best episodes of the show that I can watch? How many are there?
>>
It's a waste of fucking time and energy with no real payoff.
>>
>>77562392
this desu senpai
>>
>>77561986
first series was 'fun' but fucking retarded
older more mature series was a lot fucking better in every possible way, made it less embarrassing to watch and talk about, but on the other hand it retconned a lot and it had an ugly gwen
the major changes to said new series over time fixed a few of the problems but typically went too far, getting really silly towards the end in the other iterations of it, but were generally great
then the yet-again-rebooted series fucked everything up and became dumb, ugly, AND pointless, and cut out a lot of characters. basically like the upcoming new PPG
and now theyre rebooting it again looking even fucking worse but evidently getting back to its retarded roots

of course /co/ likes the first one best, so...
>>
http://animefeet.blogspot.nl/2015/07/ben-10-gwendolyn-gwen-tennyson.html

There, I just saved you the trouble of having to watch the show.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (6 KB, 248x203) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
6 KB, 248x203
>>77562844
>mfw thats a real blog
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.