[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Batman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Batman-Shocked-Face-Meme.jpg (38 KB, 700x350) Image search: [Google]
Batman-Shocked-Face-Meme.jpg
38 KB, 700x350
Okay let's say Batman saves the world from aliens that were attacking the earth. But in the process he was teleported back in time.
Define himself naked in a dark alleyway. He takes the clothes off of the clothes line that is next to him.
He then finds a gun in his pocket.
He walks further along and comes across little Bruce Wayne and his parents. Knowing that he is the guy that kills his parents and that if he didn't, little Bruce Wayne would not become Batman to save the world in the future.
So knowing what's best he decides to shoot his parents. The constant thought of this afterwards drive him insane. Thus making him the Joker.
This is also why the Joker is always laughing at a joke no one gets. He killed his own parents...
>>
Batman being Batman would make up some bat-mergency plan and destroy the future-destroyer so he never has to kill his parents.
Also the Joker shit is retarded.
>>
>>77561282
Stop it with this stupid autist shit. Can this please be a bannable offense?
>>
WHERE THE FUCK IS THAT IMAGE FROM?
>>
And we're all a little dumber having read this post, OP. Kill yourself.
>>
>>77561282
Are you stupid? Batman doesn't want to be Batman. If he had the opportunity to not bring Batman into the world, he would take it in a heartbeat.
>>
>>77561282

I like the idea...a lot. But this is coming from a Marvelfag.
>>
>>77562407
You just wanna ruin Batman, that's all.
>>
>>77561282
Batman does not kill. He could Aim in a non-mortal way. Stole the bodies, cover all up so young bruce thinks his parents are dead, and then find a way to jump in time to the future and give new lives to his parents.

You are a fucking idiot OP.
>>
>>77561282
Batman fights The Joker for years and years... And never notices that they have identical faces? And never tests the DNA of any of his clown blood all over his gauntlets' knuckles from their punch-ups, and notices it's his own DNA?
>>
>>77562407
Don't use that like it's an excuse. I'm a Marvelfag, too, but bad writing is bad writing.
>>
But why would Bruce kill his parents? If anything Bruce would just remain Batman and set up years upon years of contingency plans.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.