[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So was he Kree in EMH?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
So was he Kree in EMH?
>>
>>77560720
He shouldn't have been. He's always had that blue face in the comics, but its just a part of his armor, and he's really just white under there.
>>
>>77560720
Why would you even think that? He outright says he's from the future
>>
>>77560720
Please post something remotely logical that is evidence to this point that never comes up in the narrative or get the fuck out.
>>
Is Kang black? Or at least brown? He looks white in the comics but he looked Egyptian enough to take over that place without anyone remarking on it and his voice actor in EMH was a black dude

Maybe he's from far enough in the future that the ethnic boundaries are super blurry. Also, when is he going to get a less stupid costume? Kirby is the only one that can sell a lot of these Kirby designs
>>
>>77562845
I always imagine him with Keith David/Goliath's voice
>>
Probably. Kang is everyone.
>>
>>77562845
He is related to Reed Richards.
>>
>>77562845
He's future white.
>>
>>77564099
I mean, that doesn't mean he's not brown.
>>
>>77564099
He's also Doom.
>>
>>77562845
Mcniven does a good Kang Suit IMO
>>
>>77562730
Okay, but why the fuck was his skin blue in the show? That's not a mask in EMH, its literally his skin tone.
>>
>>77568977
>but why the fuck was his skin blue in the show?

Because Jack Kirby has a weird sense of color balance
>>
>>77560720
The better question is how did Cap being in the present day fuck up the timeline when he got there naturally?
>>
>>77569018

Because Cap was gonna go back to save Panther when the Kree invaded and get the team killed in the process thus preventing the Avengers from stopping the Kree

pay a fucking tention
>>
>>77562845
Probably mediterranean/middle-eastern, skintone-wise - Egyptians were pretty close to some modern middle-eastern ethnic groups (for example the Copts, middle-eastern christians predating the catholic/protestant split, are iirc almost the same as ancient Egyptians) so Kang didn't really need to be too dark to fit in, even a typical Latino would most likely be able to do so.

I think it's like how everyone in Marvl 2099 is vaguely Hispanic and since it's the future Kang doesn't have a defined ethnicity. He just needs to be vague enough to fit in ancient Egypt and simultaneously make it belieavable he might be a descendant of Richards or Doom.
>>
>>77568977
It wasn't, they simply didn't take off his mask in prison, otherwise it means one of the alternate Kangs had a beard made out of skin
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.