[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"SUPERGIRL" ADDS JEMM AND ADAM FOSTER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Super qt.jpg (33 KB, 490x306) Image search: [Google]
Super qt.jpg
33 KB, 490x306
I heard you like love triangles, /co/. You'll love this.

>GLEE's Blake Jenner, Melissa Benoist's real-life husband, and CONSTANTINE's Charles Halford have joined the cast of SUPERGIRL. Jenner will play Adam Foster, "a mysterious young man from Cat's past who arrives in National City and establishes an unexpected connection with Kara that'll test her newfound friendship with Cat", while Halford will play "Jemm, a Saturnian warrior and escapee from Fort Rozz who targets Kara's sister Alex and her boss Hank Henshaw at DEO headquarters, while Kara is momentarily depowered". Halford is a one-episode guest-star, while Jenner will play a recurring character with a multi-episode story arc.

https://tvline.com/2015/11/18/supergirl-blake-jenner-cast-melissa-benoist-glee-reunion/
>>
>>77556346
Literally targeted at the c u ck demographic.
>>
will the episode that got skipped this week be played next week?
>>
>>77556637
I don't think so.
>>
>>77556637
Yes. They just swapped the two on the schedule.
>>
>>77556346
>Love triangles

Oh look, even more reasons not to watch this shit show.
>>
So, will her husband have to watch her get with a black guy?
Kek, this is hilarious. Will watch.
>>
HYPERCRISIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dk9Mzu4vDxY
>>
>>77556346

I wish she fell in love with a manlet.

Her big buck of a boyfriend ruins any potential femdom.
>>
>>77556346
>Jemm, a Saturnian warrior

Holy shit, someone remembers Jemm exists
>>
>>77556346
>Blake Jenner, Melissa Benoist's real-life husband
You think he ever looks at the pictures of her writhing around in pleasure while being fucked by another guy?
>>
>>77559314
Is that not him?
>>
>>77559434
Nope
>>
Kara/Jimmy is so disgusting. Bros before hos, nigga.

If he had to be an older black guy they could've gotten Urkel.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.