[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the new worst page in comic book history?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1447866267337.jpg (2 MB, 1889x2904) Image search: [Google]
1447866267337.jpg
2 MB, 1889x2904
Is this the new worst page in comic book history?
>>
>>77551742
plot twist: turns out they all were jedi all along
>>
File: deathmettle.jpg (1 MB, 1920x2951) Image search: [Google]
deathmettle.jpg
1 MB, 1920x2951
>>77551742
No, for /co/ this one will always be the WORST. PAGE. EVER.
>>
It's silly, but not even close.

If this gets you to shut the fuck up about Luke meeting Darth Vader before Empire even though it was never stated to be their first meeting, sure. This is the new worst page in comic book history.
>>
>>77551742
Are you the same guy that keeps posting that page with Luke and Vader?
>>
>>77551742
Why are they murdering pilots and using energy blades instead of guns?

Are they going to behead them then send the footage to the galactic media?
>>
>>77551832
this is actually a pretty good page for a satirical short series intended to highlight and make fun of how shitty and pulpy and inbred american superhero comics are.
>>
>>77551832
I actually laughed out loud. This is gold.
>>
>>77551832
>pssh, nothing personnel kid...
>>
>>77551858
>even though it was never stated to be their first meeting
That is such bitch logic. "I never said either way, so it's your fault for ASSUMING ANYTHING."
>>
>>77551905
Is that what it actually was?
>>
>>77551832
Agreed.
>>
>>77551898
The rebels are terrorists, blowing up all sorts of innocent people and shit. It's just that the empire is run by crazy people that are worse than them.
>>
>>77551832
The permadead Mettle ;_;
It still hurts ;_;
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.