[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GOAT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: moral-orel-show-lrg.jpg (52 KB, 610x250) Image search: [Google]
moral-orel-show-lrg.jpg
52 KB, 610x250
GOAT
>>
more like the mountain GOATs amirite?
>>
Clay did nothing wrong. It's all the fault of his father and that bitch Bloberta

>>77538647
Such and amazing choice of music on this show.
>>
>>77538647
When people ask how I got into the Mountain Goats, I ell them that I started listening to them in college. I don't tell them that it was from finally watching Moral Orel.
>>
Man, that fucking show is great. I have a strange love/hate relationship with season 3, but I still enjoyed it quite a bit.

I'm just glad that Orel eventually gets a happy ending.
>>
>>77538627
Season 3 definitely GOAT. Laughing through tears is the best.
>>
The whole first season was a waste. Also "Orel's Movie Premiere" was one of the worst episodes of any television show ever produced.
>>
>>77538803
>Also "Orel's Movie Premiere" was one of the worst episodes of any television show ever produced.

Wow, I definitely wanna know why you would say that.
>>
File: That's Italian!.png (1 MB, 1596x1078) Image search: [Google]
That's Italian!.png
1 MB, 1596x1078
>>77538803
The episode sort of lost its touch when Joe took over, but I love the first half. Lost my shit when Oral read from the Necronomicon
>>
>>77538836
It was incredibly boring and lacked humor. Especially when the other kid grabbed the mic and started talking but in general it was bad.
>>
>>77538627
>>
>tfw closeface
>>
Moral Orel is by no means flawless (the first season isn't even very good) but I still consider it my first or second favorite tv show
>>77538686
Clay's father actually didn't do anything wrong though.
>>
I love Bretta Phillips voice
>>
>>77538803
>The whole first season was a waste.

Kill yourself.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.