[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Arkham Knight: Seasons of Infamy.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3
File: 2saxevd.jpg (129 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
2saxevd.jpg
129 KB, 1024x576
DLC Achievements got leaked:

The Demon Lives Again!: Follow the assassin's trail.

Daughter Of The Demon!: Discover the Lazarus pit.

Ashes to Ashes: End the League of Assassins' war.

The Scene of the Crime: Rescue Mad Hatter's first hostage.

Head Games: Rescue Mad Hatter's second hostage.

In Storybook Endings: Lock up Mad Hatter in GCPD.

Cold Case: Interrogate the Militia Lieutenant.
Out in the Cold: Track down the cryopod.

The Resurrection and the Life: Survive the Militia onslaught.

The Beast Beneath: Defeat the prisoners.

Breaking the Skin: Gain access to the high security area.

Evolution: Lockup Killer Croc in GCPD.

Life After Death: Achieve 21 Stars in AR Challenges using the Original Arkham Batmobile.
>>
Im hype if these are as long as the main missions
Lack of Mr. Freeze was the only thing preventing this game from being goat
>>
The lack of Prometheus disturbs me
>>
I was really hoping for Boss fights.
I know achievements dont say much but Ive got a feeling in my gut that Ill be disappointed.
>>
>>77538653
Looks like they'll all be 3-part side missions of variable length. Each don't look very long.
>>
Aw yeah. Can't wait.
>>
How about they make it fucking work for PC?
>>
Would've been nice if we finally got the Damian Robin skin in time for this.
>>
>>77538653
If the rest of the DLC is any indication, the whole thing will be like an hour long tops.
>>
>>77539044
This. It's been months and the game still runs like hot ass.
>>
Crocs achievements are interesting. Especially the prisoner bit, langstrom connection?
>>
man what is with that font?
I've seen it in Wolfenstein and Beyond Earth. Why is it so popular nowadays?
>>
>>77539058
I'm waiting for all the skins to new game + it with the Dickbats costume and Damian Robin.
>>
>>77539131
I think Croc will try to break into GCPD or something.

>>77538915
I guess him and Black Mask either got cut and their data was left in, or they're gonna stretch out DLC into next year and save them for that.
>>
Jesus Christ, what the fuck is up with croc's weird fucking pot belly?
>>
BANE? when?
>>
>>77539280
Never. He went back to Santa Prisca to clean his body from venom/titan and the streets from drug lords.
>>
what the fuck happened to croc
>>
>>77539280
He's dead. AK killed him in the prequel comic
>>
>>77538340

I wonder if these will also be 30 minutes a piece? Which one will require stealth batmobile combat?
>>
>>77538340
They screwed up Croc's look his Asylum/City look is much better
>>
If these sides missions are just as shit as the base game then why would anyone buy this
>>
>>77539597
Croc's constantly mutating, though. It's part of the story.
>>
Killer Croc is one of my favorite Bat-Baddies. glad to see he wasn't forgotten.
>>
>>77538340
Release date?
>>
>>77539717
So he went from Origins Croc to Asylum/City Croc in ten years but went from Asylum/City Croc to this pot-bellied piece of shit in one year?
>>
>Shawarma XDDD
Expecting it to be shit.
>>
File: 1447641846097.jpg (4 KB, 184x90) Image search: [Google]
1447641846097.jpg
4 KB, 184x90
>>77539280
>>
>>77539829
What?
>>
>>77539776
Sometime in December!
>>
>>77538340
People still care about this shitty game?
>>
>>77538340
Tweedle Dee and Dum finally going to be in the game? Or any of the other Wonderland gang
>>
>>77538340

Man, Croc really let himself go.
>>
>>77538340
So um did they finally got the hint and lessen the tank battle related missions?
>>
>>77539570
But the game said he got a happy ending, becoming a vigilante at home...
>>
>>77542185
Well in Arkham Knight #38 the Arkham Knight burned him and shot him in the head to show everyone how edgy and badass he is. Don't know if its canon or not
>>
>no mention of Damian
Better be in
>>
>>77542282
Arkham Knight genesis also had Jason and Bruce's first meeting after Batma was kicked around by Joker's mech suit. The game has the Jason's origin near identical.
>>
>>77543895
>near identical
to the original origin I mean.
>>
That is one zombie looking Ra's. Wonder how he and Talia took Bruce's actions at the end.
>>
>>77540348
>>77539625
/v/ pls
>>
File: Croc.jpg (181 KB, 674x1024) Image search: [Google]
Croc.jpg
181 KB, 674x1024
>>77539597
He looked best in Origins.

>>77539717
It's a dumb-looking design, though.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.