[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MAA/Marvel Avengers Alliance General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
Jessica Jones next Special Ops

Also, Playdom is doing a 1000 Gold Giveaway for liking this one post and saying which characters you want for the game.

Just go to the MAA Facebook page, cause 4chan keeps thinking the link is spam.
>>
Wow, you guys really stopped caring.
>>
>>77538485
lel
>>
>>77538485
ded game, man
>>
>>77538181
I stopped playing around Spec OP 15 or so, I thought the pace was going too fast so you needed to play a lot if you really wanted stuff. Can't believe it's already Spec OP 30, this shit will never stop.
>>
>>77538181
Aw I kinda wanted her in the Jewel costume
>>
>>77538181
So does the lack of being able to properly grind really kill this game's appeal?
>>
Do we have the full nextwave cast yet?
>>
>>77540725
Elsa is the only one confirmed so far

Monica, Boom Boom and Machine Man are nowhere to be seen and who knows if anyone will ever acknowledge the Captain again.
>>
File: enough.jpg (7 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
7 KB, 316x202
>Jessica Jones SO
>not Elsa Bloodstone SO with Dirk Anger, Forbush Man and Devil Dinosaur as bosses
>>
>>77540697

I suspect that, like Archangel and Iceman, there will be an alt costume more or less immediately. It would be the smart thing to do.
>>
idk guys.. should I keep my hopes for this game or give up? Is it ded?
>>
Was going to start playing again until i noticed they made it FB only.
>>
>>77542432
Just the contest post in FB has 5x more likes than the number of Marvel Heroes regular players. Game is going for at least one more year.
>>
>tfw stopped playing when Magneto lockboxes were rereleased back on Playdom and then playing on Playdom went kaput
How's it been? Not good from the looks of the generals
>>
>>77542476

Well, they've introduced a bunch of stuff since then.

Heroes can have various types of equipment now, which either effects how they play globally (Empowered Iso-8), giving them new passives, new effects and such, or which effects one specific attack (Adamant Iso-8) which changes up that move in some way, which can be as simple as increasing its damage or as esoteric as giving out buffs to the team when that attack is used.

There's new uniforms for the agent which allows you to equip Empowered Iso-8s as well, which allows you to change up your play style in a few ways.

The current meta-plot is sort of a mix-and-match of "Fear Itself" and "Time Runs Out", with the hammers of the Worthy coming down all over the world and incursions all over the place too. Heroes getting transformed into counterparts of the Worthy from Fear Itself (For example, Luke Cage becoming Nul rather than the Hulk, as was the case in the comics) and there's huge quest lines you can go through to unlock these hammer-weilding monsters as alts for these heroes.

There's something called "Heroic Battles" which are pretty fun: Rather than it being your agent and two heroes of your choice, you're restricted to a specific set of heroes for the battle; for instance having to use Fantomex, Spiral and Psylocke in a battle against enemies specific to them, with a bunch of mid-battle banter between them as the fight progresses.

There's about 130 playable characters now, and more being introduced all the time. Special ops and covert ops. Most of the problems with PvP have been solved, so it's no longer the domain of sandbaggers.

There's daily missions now, which exist for just 24 hours a shot; they'll have special restrictions and special prizes. Like today, you can only use blasters, you're fighting a bunch of symbiotes, and the prize roulette for the boss is nothing but an assortment of Adamant Iso-8, including some that are otherwise hard to get, which is a real treat.
>>
why is everyone saying 'ded game"
its not dead yet, yes they take some weeks to give us new stuff, its not like they use to give new stuff every day before

this last months we have gotten tons of new content almost every week
>>
>>77538181
1000 gold?
That is enough to recruit some of my favorite characters from before Playdom was kill. Maybe I'll start up again.
>>
>>77544271
I don't think they're giving it to everyone. It's a contest and they're picking one player to give it to
>>
>>77544282
Oh.
>>
Grape Man as a new boss?
>>
>>77544128
At this point, it's just a meme. Though their lack of presence at most of the major conventions this year has raised some red flags.

>>77546202
Considering the SO, I say it's a given. Hope you enjoy delirium effects up the ass.
>>
>STILL no Silver Surfer
>>
>>77544128
>>77546515
I remember some guys crunched the numbers (using the pvp ranking and %) and found out that latest pvps had a fraction of players compared to the glorydays pvps (around pvp 10 I believe)
>>
File: the thinks he is right.png (207 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
the thinks he is right.png
207 KB, 1000x600
>still no ben or kaine
you can say that
N E V E R E V E R
E
V
E
R

E
V
E
R
>>
>>77542943
>Blasters vs. Symbiotes

Sue/Torch/Vision continues to be a godsend for this set-up.
>>
File: 1400223809119.jpg (93 KB, 557x495) Image search: [Google]
1400223809119.jpg
93 KB, 557x495
>>77541292
>Playdom is actually Beyond Corp.
>>
File: best spider.png (359 KB, 329x589) Image search: [Google]
best spider.png
359 KB, 329x589
so, who did you "vote" for?
K A I N E master race here

but i cant see my comment so i guess some one got hurt and deleted it
>>
>>77551175
I voted Howard and Man-thing.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.