[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is everybody who says "You suck!" in this case a troll?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_1.png (19 KB, 580x288) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
19 KB, 580x288
Is everybody who says "You suck!" in this case a troll?
>>
Doesn't he go to people and taunt them before blocking them?
>>
>>77537579
I was probably trolling when I told him I would personally piss on his grave.

The problem is when he blocks you, he's basically acknowledging that he did in fact read and "respond". In fact, a sane person would ignore obvious trolls. A successful person would hire an assistant to tweet for him.
>>
Not sure about the interaction but I know that the guy who got assblasted enough to post this tweet certainly can't be the winner.
>>
>>77537615
no that is Kamiya and Bendis
>>
>>77537615
Yes
Hell, he for through twitter and looks for people who say anything about him and harassing and doxing them.
>>
>>77537653
Kamiya blocks you for saying stupid shit.

Slott blocks you for triggering him.

There's a psychological difference and yes.
>>
>>77537579
If by that you mean "anyone who posts generic insults at things without even trying to offer valid criticism, and acts like any sort of reaction or criticism just makes them more superior" then no, I think that's just how some people act when they're angry.
>>
http://www.avclub.com/article/yumi-sakugawas-sublime-ikebana-takes-full-advantag-225049
>It was done prior to my work at the AV Club and under a pseudonym (because I was getting a lot of threats at the time) so I'm not going to link to it. But I wrote about the "Doc Ock in Peter's body maybe assaulting a woman" issue (as part of a larger piece) and he came into the comments section and harassed me for almost a full week, calling me horrific names and bullying me. He threatened my job multiple times. Best part: some if it was apparently while he was at the Marvel writer's retreat.
>I personally know at least two other women who he's done the same thing to, including threatening to dox them. I'm not going to share their stories (because it's not my place) but he's someone that, when a lot of women enter the industry, they're told not to write about because he's more of a pain in the ass than he's worth, a lot like Chris Sims. That's not a reputation you earn by chance.
>>He has a history of harrassing (mostly female) reviewers and critics that don't like his stuff. Following them around and threatening their jobs, making wild accusations, etc.
>>
>blocking people
How fucking butthurt do you have to be to block someone?
>>
>>77537579
>Tells the person they're going to be blocked instead of just blocking without a word
>Still gets response and responds
retard looking for reaction
>>
guys if you haven't yet, make sure you change your profile pictures to the official french flag overlay
every time you change your picture to include it $10 is donated to assist the families of victims in france.
>>
Is calling a spade a spade trolling?
>>
>>77537938
Kamiya is a respected member of his industry who has worked tirelessly on some of the most beloved franchises of all gaming, he doesn't need to take shit
Slott got attention by being a dick and pissing off fans and now blocks people who call him out
>>
>>77538042
ask Arron Diaz
>>
>>77538841
That nigga gets butthurt over everything though. Remember when he lost his shit cause someone edited his strip into a feminist robot?
>>
>>77538841
Diaz blocks people who've never even tweeted to him or about him.

Source: he blocked me, and I've never tweeted at him.
>>
File: 1326547622384.jpg (71 KB, 640x479) Image search: [Google]
1326547622384.jpg
71 KB, 640x479
>>77537579
How would you know what they said, AFTER you blocked them.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.