[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dammit Brendon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: hqdefault.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
Dammit Brendon
>>
I told you Brendon, if your gonna fuck Melissa don't do it here. I don't wanna see that. Well, I do want to see that, but I don't want to get arrested for seeing that.
>>
>ugh

>You know

>You know what

>ugh

>Damn it

I just spoiled the whole show
>>
Oh my god, she's gorgeous. Great. Why couldn't she have been a fat hag like me?
>>
Listen Brendon, you're going to be fine, you're a kid. Kids shouldn't worry about anything. In fact its a privilege, you think I like waking up every morning and coming here to teach you losers soccer? Because I dont. I had dreams Brendon. You think you have it tough? Try being so blackout drunk you wake up with a can of spaghetti-o's in your ass. I was so drunk and hungry I forgot how to eat and open a can. I wasn't allowed in the aquarium anymore after that. Point is don't be me Brendon. You feel better? Good. Now go do laps
>>
>>77535638

why was he so mean to Melissa?
>>
>>77537162
He hates niggers.
>>
File: TO FEEL THE WIND ON MY FACE.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
TO FEEL THE WIND ON MY FACE.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
AND I'LL RACE
>>
>>77535698
Did the show ever address the little thing between those two or was it all just in my head.
>>
>>77537162
clearly she reminds him of a girl he used to have a crush on in school. But since he is an emotionally immature manchild, the only way he knows to show interest in girls is being mean to them.
>>
File: Coach-McGuirk.jpg (18 KB, 337x332) Image search: [Google]
Coach-McGuirk.jpg
18 KB, 337x332
>>77537162
Huh Melissa, I bet if you spent as much time bad mouthing me online as practicing soccer, we might actually win a game. Plus it rots your brain......and empties your bank account when you discover online poker....
>>
>>77535638
SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING RUN
SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING SON

great poem
>>
I'm not asking you to take knives all the time. I'm just asking that you take them THIS time.

>Sir if I take your knives I have to take everyone's knives
>>
>>77537360
nah she was going to be with jason by the end of it
>>
>>77535722
It's mostly improv, anon.
>>
>>77535638
>there will never be an HD release
>>
>>77538293
what's the point?
>>
File: homemoviesshoreleave-425x224.jpg (21 KB, 425x224) Image search: [Google]
homemoviesshoreleave-425x224.jpg
21 KB, 425x224
>>77538632
because there were some legitimately great scenes that need need to be decent gifs
>>
You don't know what Insomnia is?

No...

It's when you can't sleep.

...Did you try lying on your bed and yunno, having your eyes closed, and just relaxing...

Oh that's genius, Melissa. What a GREAT idea. Lemme write that down... so, you're saying what I have to do to fall asleep is GO TO SLEEP. Right? Is that what you're saying Melissa?

Mhmn?

GOOD. CAUSE ITS BRILLIANT. YOU SHOULD WRITE A BOOK. You should give seminars, alright? You'll make millions of dollars!

Attention all insomniacs: All you have to do to fall asleep, is LIE IN YOUR BED!

Alright!!! Coach I was just trying to help...

I'm sorry, Melissa I didn't mean to snap at you alright? It's just that I haven't slept in 4 nights, alright? Then I got you 'peeping' in my ear about STRETCHING.

I'm just trying to help...

LIKE EVERY OTHER WOMAN IN MY LIFE.
>>
>>77539287

"I don't know why I said 'we', I wasn't the one out there running around like it was the first time using my legs...MELISSA."
>>
File: co-memovies.png (458 KB, 999x2220) Image search: [Google]
co-memovies.png
458 KB, 999x2220
>>
>>77538932
Yeah. The DVD quality isn't that great either. The color is like super dark on the first disc of Season 1. AS just needs to reair the show using the master tapes at like 4 AM and somebody can just record the HD feed.

I'm sick of going on Youtube and finding 240p versions of a rip from a VHS tape from 2002.
>>
>Have you heard of ARABICA?

https://youtu.be/Ma8EdKPygQs?t=2m57s
>>
>>77539436
Sad thing is Adult Swim probably won't air it again
>>
spaghetti time
>>
>>77537964
But it was swords.
>>
>>77540783

fuck. i was coming in here to say that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49AcTLAe4kk
>>
Fuck, now I'm reading every post in H Jon Benjamin's voice.

I love it
>>
>home movies and ATHF get cancelled
>more robot chicken and more tim and eric shit
>>
>>77541232
ATHF should have been canceled 5 years ago at the least.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.