[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens when Alternate Universe friends join the house?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: char_3955.jpg (16 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
char_3955.jpg
16 KB, 210x240
What happens when Alternate Universe friends join the house? Surely some kid would have made something up that could bust through realities.
>>
>>77534343
I remember some Foster's Mansion flash game where you could make you own imaginary friend, and I think they later made ir multiplayer.
Basically that would be your answer.
>>
Like, friends who were imagined in another universe and came to the Foster's universe, or reality-breaching friends from the Foster's universe?
>>
>>77534343
they're limited in power based on your imagination
only the likes of Bastion Bux can imagine something that requires imagining THAT hard, and thankfully the reality it busts through stays nice and safely separate from ours.
>>
Most likely imaginary friends are limited by the mind of the child that thinks them up. If kids are gonna make a monster it'll probably be something mean and scarey that breaths fire, not something incredibly overpowered because it has a specific ability like a superhero or some anime character.
>>
>>77534343
>>77534488
Wasn't there an imaginary friend that was a huge entire world inside of a small box?
>>
>>77536600
Yep, World from Destination Imagination.
>>
>>77536600
I don't think that really counts because you can just say all that bullshit happened because that entire world was an imaginary creature.
>>
File: 1227843831559.jpg (42 KB, 324x244) Image search: [Google]
1227843831559.jpg
42 KB, 324x244
>>77536888
Yeah, he wasn't really warping reality because he WAS the reality.
>>
>>77534486
that shit was awesome
>>
>>77536432
We've seen that teenagers are capable of producing imaginary friends which they create mostly for mosh pit fights so it's not just children that can create them, for all we know some especially creative adults may be able to create them, maybe world military and terrorists groups create weaponized imaginary friends for combat.

Some really horny/lonely teens and adults may even create imaginary friends specifically so they can fuck and/or have a relationship with them, theirs really no telling how far the rabbit hole goes with Foster's Home.
>>
>>77539405
Friends are probably to some extent limited by their creator's own suspension of disbelief. Like lets say I can think up a robot that can shoot lasers, however theres no way that robot is tough enough to conquer the world. If I tried what I'd probably create is a robot that wants to take over the world but is too incompetent.

My head cannon is extremeosaurs are probably just an unintended byproduct of teenage angst.
>>
>>77539405
I always wondered why the house wasn't stuffed full of all those horny teenagers (and horny adults) imaginary fap friends. Even humans that don't imagine a friend as a child is going to imagine fap friends once they get into puberty.
>>
>>77540011
They probably masquerade as humans or normal friends.
>>
>>77540011

I'm sure even some kids would have some pretty sexually motivated imaginary friends.

When I was like 8 I had this fantasy about a sexy crocodile lady who lived in my toilet.
>>
>>77534343
They could have.
>>
>>77540145
Mine was a cute chubby mouse girl I used to think about spooning with in my bed while I went to sleep.
>>
>>77540145
I'd constantly dream of women from cartoons and television and how much I wanted to see their tits. Didn't know what fucking was at 5 years old but I sure as hell loved look at tits and ass. I've acquired a taste for a someone with a cute face and wide hips now that I'm an adult.

I also once dreamed of that yellow fox girl thing from digimon made out with me as a kid and it scarred me. Even back then I had no tolerance for furries. Which is ironic because me and my girlfriend are into pet play where I"m the dog and she's my master who just so happens to be a cat.
>>
File: CNBP_31_Truman_ 004.jpg (419 KB, 1024x1592) Image search: [Google]
CNBP_31_Truman_ 004.jpg
419 KB, 1024x1592
>>77540145
>I'm sure even some kids would have some pretty sexually motivated imaginary friends.
This is actually true.
>>
>>77543176
You wouldn't happen to have the rest of this would you? If so could you dump it.
>>
>>77543176
So can imaginary friends like, blend into society as real people then?

If this Imaginary-Frankie end up becoming just like regular Frankie, what becomes of her?
>>
>>77544692
they need a host to sustain them outside the house, that's what the adoption program was for
>>
>>77540145
>When I was like 8 I had this fantasy about a sexy crocodile lady who lived in my toilet
Go on...
>>
File: 1406255421583.gif (1 MB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
1406255421583.gif
1 MB, 450x253
>>77541428
>I also once dreamed of that yellow fox girl thing from digimon made out with me as a kid and it scarred me. Even back then I had no tolerance for furries. Which is ironic because me and my girlfriend are into pet play where I"m the dog and she's my master who just so happens to be a cat.
Your post got really surreal really fast.
>>
>>77534343
They and their real world counterpart both die after coming into contact with each other
>>
>>77540145
>>77541428

>When I was like 8 I had this fantasy about a sexy crocodile lady who lived in my toilet.

>I also once dreamed of that yellow fox girl thing from digimon made out with me as a kid and it scarred me. Even back then I had no tolerance for furries. Which is ironic because me and my girlfriend are into pet play where I"m the dog and she's my master who just so happens to be a cat.

This is why I come to 4chan.
>>
>>77545786
Delete your other post faggot.
>>77545773

>>77541428
You were so close to not being a faggot until you had your gf be your master.
>>
>>77540011
Well, think about it.
If you could have a Nemesister around, would you really ever want her to leave?
>>
>>77543176
Holy shit

This is hilarious, how can you only pot one page?
>>
>>77546079
No anon, you are the faggot.
>>
>>77543176
>keep puttng off saving this comic until the next thread
>probably wont save it this thread either
post it!
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.