[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/k6bd/ - Kill Six Billion Demons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 9
“The power drawn from strength is mighty indeed. All men respect the sword.

Greater still is the power drawn from ultimate weakness. When a man has nothing to cling to, he has taken the first step to becoming Royalty”

-Words of Dyon, Knight Mendicant (est. third century post second-conquest)
>>
Someone draw fat high school Allison
>>
>>77533814
abaddon will do it for us, dont worry
>>
>>77533945
So far he's been dropping the ball hard.
>>
File: atrocious.png (40 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
atrocious.png
40 KB, 803x688
>>77533814
>>77533945
She doesn't even look fat, just frumpy.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2014-02-22-05h21m33s91.png (997 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2014-02-22-05h21m33s91.png
997 KB, 1280x720
This is everything I didn't know I secretly wanted.
>>
>>77533515
I thought phi was pronounced 'fee' not 'fai'
>>
>>77534124
Maybe she's slant-rhyming.
>>
>K6MD will never be animated by the guys that did the music video for Freak of the Week
>>
File: 1389316937529.jpg (92 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1389316937529.jpg
92 KB, 400x300
>>77534247
>There'll never be a KSBD action adventure rpg

seriously the day when an open world action game with a nice atmosphere and pretty visuals comes out is the day I stop playing any other game
>>
File: Grimdrunk_Allison.jpg (115 KB, 638x638) Image search: [Google]
Grimdrunk_Allison.jpg
115 KB, 638x638
>>77533515

ohshit

OHSHIT!!

GRIMDUNK ALLISON INBOUND!

FUUUUUCK!!!!!

Those poor devils have no idea what they have unleashed.
>>
>>77533515

>Allison deeply depressed nerd-loner
>Allison remakes self, nothing gets better
>Allison drinks so much she's borderline alcoholic
>Allison is a mean drunk
>There's a cosmic powered mean drunk with a vicious hate-on and in the mood to wreck

Yeah.... This is gonna go real wrong.
>>
I hadn't noticed, but Vladok has extra eyes coming out of his hair in the third panel. Really digging that along his really long jaw.
>>
>>77533515
No joke college sucks if you're trying NOT to drink
>>
>>77533515
Someone called it. Props to that guy.
>>
>>77533515
Abbadon I know you're there, you have no idea how much I love you right now.
>>
>>77534124
It's "fai"
>>
File: 1440536360692.png (293 KB, 609x308) Image search: [Google]
1440536360692.png
293 KB, 609x308
>>77534079
I know how you feel. I keep comming to this comic and seeing what I think will be my favorite page. A few days later and I have a new favorite page.

Why is this so amazing? Does the addition of rhymes make a stupid drinking contest great, or is it Allison's pathetic side suddenly being a bonus?
>>
Man, I wish I was drinking right now, instead of reading fucking Hayek.
>>
I love the way the ends of the speech bubbles twist. It's the details, man.
>>
So she didn't use the magic Cie provided, right?
>>
>>77535402
>Why is this so amazing? Does the addition of rhymes make a stupid drinking contest great, or is it Allison's pathetic side suddenly being a bonus?

If you've ever read Worm, that's a recurring theme in that, too.

The pretty, successful ones have a lot of strength. But the rage-drunk, twisted, self-hating, creepy, unpleasant, mentally-ill ones, THOSE are the ones who just will not fucking quit because they literally don't know how.
>>
>>77535561
>So she didn't use the magic Cie provided, right?

We do not know. Given how she reacted to the idea of cheating, I think it's pretty probable she crumpled up the charm and stuck it in her pocket.

Allison is pretty damn desperate for people to stop with the utter lack of respect. She's kind of in a corner, mentally, and I suspect she's about to come out swinging.
>>
>>77534945
I'm glad someone linked to the MSPA original version of K6BD last thread, otherwise I would know nothing about what this implies.
>>
>>77535828
Do tell.
>>
It would be funny if everyone there was just light drinkers and the shit they do drink is as strong as a light beer
>>
File: 2EgSV.jpg (99 KB, 638x638) Image search: [Google]
2EgSV.jpg
99 KB, 638x638
>>77535845
http://mspaforums.com/showthread.php?47341-KILL-SIX-BILLION-DEMONS-%28NSFW%29-NOW-A-FRUITY-WEBCOMIC

I really liked Oscar in it.

>You prounce 'KM ZOL FA KUR BITCH TITS GHRZZZ ABRRRN!' in your grating, gravely devil voice, and make the universal sign for shut the fuck up.
>>
>>77535912
>>77535828
huh, I wonder if it would be worth wile to start including information in the OP like they do in /vg/ (and I guess some here) threads. I can't think of anything else that would be worth-while to include other than the comic, the wiki, and the old MSPA comic. I guess we could work on a pastebin with all the world building stuff since the wiki is kinda disorganized.

>>77533515
Also this page got me hype as fuck, doing god's work Abba
>>
>>77536270
Webcomics aren't usually cut out for general threads. Generals tend to be reserved for stuff with lots more talk and fanart. KSBD is definitely one of the best current webcomics here, but it's not the sort of thing that attracts constant, every-day discussion, is it?

That said, I'm not opposed to the idea of a pastebin.
>>
>>77536392
doesnt necessarily have to be a general. just something to put in the OP whenever theres a new page and a new thread
>>
>>77536392
I think the way we do it, with threads only when there are new pages is fine, but a pastebin for the OP with links to the adventure, relevant blogs, maybe some of the lore stuff he's said here and on /tg/, would be good.
>>
>>77536270
It would be nice if the wiki was better organized.

I tried using it the other day when trying to find out which pages had large stories under them, and it wasn't helpful.
>>
>>77536458
>>77536470
Yeah, that sounds about right. This is a good time for putting together one of those and updating the wiki while we're at it. Aren't we getting like three pages this week?
>>
>>77536517
Wikis like these typically languish until some obsessive autist picks them up and makes them a personal project. I remember the hellboy wiki was shit or years, with only a few pages about the movies, until some guy suddenly made pages about everything hellboy related in just a couple years.
>>
damn, this a fun chapter. Cio's magic may have helped a bit, but I do like that Allison's got a lot strong will (alcohol tolerance).
>>
>>77533515
It gets worse with every page.
>>
>>77534124
It is pronounced fee, but Americans can't into Greek.
>>
Throne confirmed for all talk and no walk, power level LITERALLY L I T E R A L L Y less than that of a modern American college.
>>
>>77540231
>a party girl can outdrink the highest ranking class of demon

get your shit together spirit world
>>
High school Allison a cute. Better hope Cio never sees a photo of her.
>>
>>77540231
To be fair their most dangerous substance "Black glass" still looks less harmful than meth so maybe alcoholism is rare in throne.
>>
>>77540288
I don't know man.
>Betraying a living god and igniting a multiversal war that leaves planets in ashes and trillions dead doesn't seem like a good idea. But on black glass it does.
>>
>>77535074
Yeah, I'm hoping he transforms a lot more in this freakout.
>>
>>77540231
>Throne confirmed for all talk and no walk, power level LITERALLY L I T E R A L L Y less than that of a modern American college.

Uh....

Yeah, of course, absolutely.

The fucking COSMIC WEAPON embedded in her FUCKING FOREHEAD isn't doing a goddamn thing to make her any more mighty.

Oh, look, it's glowing! Purely cosmetic, just like holiday lights.

Moron.
>>
>>77540231
It's probably Cio's magic

>>77540409
That just lets her travel between worlds. And she doesn't even know how to use it.
>>
>>77540559
>That just lets her travel between worlds
It probably does a lot more than that desu senpai.
>>
>>77540409
>The fucking COSMIC WEAPON embedded in her FUCKING FOREHEAD isn't doing a goddamn thing to make her any more mighty.
Nope.
It is just shiny.
>>
>>77540559
It is a key forged from all the true names of god.
It probably does more than that.
>>
>>77534247
>not by the DYE Fantasy people
>>
>>77542203
this nigga knows whats up
>>
>Earth alcohol is stronger than anything in throne
>Earth drugs are harder and fuck you up more than anything throne has
>Earth parties harder than the rest of the known multiverse
Not saying this is true, but the thread brought up an interesting question in my mind.

How does earth culture compare to Throne? How would others react to earth technology such as guns? We've seen a gun witch early on, but her gun didn't look terribly advanced. Even weapons in the realm of "man portable" can get incredibly terrifying. Particularly when you understand the mechanics of something as dated as a simple RPG(it's far more than a big boom).

How would they react to knowing earth has unlocked the secrets of reality to the extent we have 'small' bombs that can literally vaporize cities at a time. Even low yield nukes can be cause to remake maps.

Granted, I don't know what weaponry exists at the higher scale in the rest of the multiverse, but the largest fight's we've seen so far seem to mostly happen with swords (or swords made of energy).
>>
>>77543855
Could be magical firearms that are just stylized as flintlocks/matchlocks.

Or most could be single shot which explains why the gunslingers we've seen carry a bunch of them.
>>
File: 1442353406972.gif (303 KB, 245x261) Image search: [Google]
1442353406972.gif
303 KB, 245x261
>>77543889
Pic related when they find out about LMGs?
>>
>>77543855
Freakin' Yis and Un made love for seven hours, that's not even an achievement in human terms.
>>
File: Capture.png (324 KB, 459x390) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
324 KB, 459x390
Anyone got the new version of the RPG?
>>
>>77540559
>It's probably Cio's magic
Nah she didn't eat it.
>>
>>77533515

So... wait. She's going to out-drink an ancient demon... because she did keg stands in college?
>>
>>77544309
Exactly. Also because it's her spirit form, not actual body, and maybe the thingy in her head makes her simply better at things?
>>
>>77543855
K6BD doesn't work in a realistic fashion concerning weaponry. As we've seen, someone can take on gods with martial arts and mysticism.

While in theory guns and shit seem like they'd be really useful, these mother fuckers can probably just cut the bullets or some shit.

A nuke? Probably nasty, but you could probably just centre yourself in some mystical way to take it.

Also did everyone forget Alison got help to win this contest?
>>
>>77544353
She didn't. She refused.
>>
>>77544309
self-loathing is the root of alcoholism and she has more self-loathing than some arrogant, ambitious devil
also the Key is glowing, so even if that isn't true, she's rewriting reality so that it is.
>>
>>77543855
There is modern tech, its just scarce. Jagganoth is hoarding all the advanced military technology
>>
>>77544388
She didn't refuse. We didn't see her use it, true.

It COULD be that a sonority girl is just good enough, but she could have used the doll.
>>
>>77543855
It was stated somewhere that modern technology exists and is known to demons and all those other guys (tens of thousands of universes have been conquered, I'm sure at the very least one of them was as far along tech wise as we are), but is forbidden in Throne by those 7 assholes so they can maintain some degree of order.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.