[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Frank Miller To Write Carrie Kelly All-Ages Spinoff Series
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: carrie-kelley-mysteries-159748.jpg (105 KB, 655x458) Image search: [Google]
carrie-kelley-mysteries-159748.jpg
105 KB, 655x458
>With minicomics, hardcover reprints of each individual issues and spinoffs, all utilizing top industry talent under the guiding hand of the property's creator, Frank Miller's Dark Knight III: The Master Race has arguably the most ambitious rollout of a major comic book property since Before Watchmen.

>During a recent interview, the full text of which will run on ComicBook.com soon, we asked Miller whether he was surprised by the lasting appeal of Carrie Kelley, Robin from The Dark Knight Returns, whose role expanded in The Dark Knight Strikes Again and who seems to play a key role in the new series, based on preview images DC has released.

>“Well, to me, she always has had the potential for longevity," Miller told us. "I would love to do a series — in fact, I intend to do a series of her and her alone that would be very much like a comic book Nancy Drew series. It would be her detective stories. They would be smaller-sized, they would be designed to that they could be, even though they would be comic books, they would be comic books for children. That’s something I intend to do. Just picture a small figure of Robin on a cover holding a magnifying glass.”

based

http://comicbook.com/2015/11/17/frank-miller-wants-to-do-a-dark-knight-spinoff-carrie-kelley-all/
>>
>>77529565
PREGNANT BY ISSUE 3

ON WELFARE BY ISSUE 5

this is why she was dropped from Nu52
>>
>>77529565
>Miller doing an all ages comic
Sounds terrible.
>>
do want
>>
>>77529620
she was dropped because frank wanted to use her for dark knight universe stuff
>>
>>77529629
Do you not like Big guy and Rusty?
>>
>>77529640
>she was dropped because frank wanted to use her

coulda stopped right there
>>
>>77529565
> This haircut & glasses

she looks like the typical lesbian SJW of Tumblr
>>
>>77529785
I just want you to know I hate you. If I ever met you I would punch you in the face and move on.
>>
File: 1447030097857.jpg (45 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
1447030097857.jpg
45 KB, 500x382
>>77532708
NOOOOOOOOO PLEASE ! I DON'T WANT TO BE ASS KICKED BY AN AUTISTIC LESBIAN !!!
>>
File: 1420523164634.png (563 KB, 569x802) Image search: [Google]
1420523164634.png
563 KB, 569x802
>>77529702
>Big guy and Rusty
>>
>>77532708
i'd like to see you try
*pulls out katana*
>>
>>77529785

You are cancer. LITERAL CANCER.

>>77532708

That is a nice dream to have.

>>77532984
>hates me because I'm a filthy /pol/ mong
>must be a lesbian

Get hit by a car.
>>
>>77529565
>Miller doing a light comic for all ages.
>He's been too edgy lately and goofy as all hell.
This could actually work out well.
>>
Aww
>>
>>77534462
4u
>>
>>77529620
>PREGNANT BY ISSUE 3
>pregnant by Bruce wayne
Boner No!!!!!
>>
>Frank Miller is here to save Big two's kids comics line

Is there anything this absolute madman can't do?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.