[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Titans Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: Teen titans.jpg (56 KB, 280x425) Image search: [Google]
Teen titans.jpg
56 KB, 280x425
So people really don't like the Titans redesigns? Red Robin and Raven are sweet, better than Dr. Midnite ripoff and generic sorceror/witch anyway. Cassie is sluttier, this isn't a bad thing, Cassie kinda sucks either way slutiness at least brings something new.

I know the book sucks, hasn't Titans always suckd? I like the new designs. Especially creepy demon Raven, it's unique. Also Bunker's neat, different, good color scheme.

So Titans thrad /co/, you guys hear about Pak? If this book finally gets a good writer for good designs I'll be happy
>>
>>77525581
>Cassie is sluttier, this isn't a bad thing, Cassie kinda sucks either way slutiness at least brings something new.
All casuals need to die. Especially you, OP. Please do the world a favor and die.
>>
>>77525581
>better than Dr. Midnite ripoff and generic sorceror/witch anyway.

Wrong.

>>77525673
Don't be such a faggot.
>>
>>77525581
>Red Robin and Raven are sweet
>Red Robin is sweet
>Unironically liking that costume
Jesus
>>
>>77525691
He's right though, there was a time Cassie didn't suck and she didn't need to be slutty to be interesting.
>>
>>77525581
The problem with Titans now, is almost all the time they barely, if at all, have any heroic traits to them. There's also the issue that none of them are legacy heroes anymore and are just people who got the names. At least Garth is green again, but I've heard no mention of him being a former Doom Patrol member which particularly sucks.
>>
>>77525718
Yeah the book sucks. I get that. I like the designs though, just seems like people hate because they're different. Or thy asociat the bad writing with bad design, I disagree, the writing is bad but the designs are cool
>>
>>77525673
>>77525704
>>77525691

Defend it bros. Why does Red Robins costume suck? When was Cassie good before the big boobs dominatrix armor?
>>
>>77525581

>Generic big tits swimsuit model that you could see in every second cape shlock
>Not even identifiable as a teenager, nevermind Wondergirl
>Good

Die along with your shit thread.
>>
File: Teen Titans (2014-) 005-003.jpg (1 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
Teen Titans (2014-) 005-003.jpg
1 MB, 1988x3056
>>77525581
I don't mind character redesigns but guara can't draw a god damn face. Redesigns are part of a reboot, the only one that I genuinely like is raven. I am not saying it is better than the original, I am just saying that I like the current design and think that it is a cool new spin on the character outfit, as far as writing for the character... let's not go there. I have a feeling that people would be a lot more on board, or at least care less about the redesigns if the writing for this arc was good.
>>
>>77525774

Red Robin look like he forgot to change his gay-ass costumes that he gained from participating in Brazil's carnaval. It's ugly and gay as hell. He looks like a swam. A gay swam.

Raven looks like the lost sister of Berserk's Griffith. It's almost a straight up rip-off.
>>
>>77525581
The designs are fine, it's the writing that is unreadable.
>>
>>77525581
The relaunch with Pfeifer has been good except for the issue where Harvest came back for god knows why.

Even with Pak on the book, don't be surprised if the constant bitching of "NOT MUH TITANS" doesn't die down.
>>
>>77525718
New 52 Patrol chronology is a mess anyway.

Johns established the Kupperberg era Patrol existed in New 52 but as first version of the team and the Silver Age one - but with Cliff in Morrison era costume - is the current one; simultaneously Mento was iirc alluded to be dead already but nobody likes him, luckily, so it's a plus actually.
>>
>>77525581
Nostalgia's a powerful thing.

Raven's new design is objectively better but this board is like 90% waifufags who grew up with the Teen Titans cartoon so you'd never know it to ask /co/.
>>
>>77532390
Raven is good and the helmet actually gives a slight bird impression, and BB is just BB, the rest feels kinda generic though - but then was there ever a time when Cassie's costume wasn't generic as fuck?
>>
File: file.png (3 MB, 1340x2037) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3 MB, 1340x2037
>>77532390
>>77532477

Here's you Raven. At least old Raven had an original design.
>>
welp, i hope we get some redesigns in the future.
>>
>>77525581
>I know the book sucks, hasn't Titans always suckd?
No. NTT was pretty good, and John's run had some great moments. Those designs are terrible
>>77531251
It's been middling at best.
>>
File: We were Titans.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
We were Titans.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
>>77536318
Oh, and if you're gonna post designs, do all of them
>>
>>77532390
>>77532477

For the record I actually like new Raven design over the Teen Titans one.

I like it plays on the Demon Bird thing.
>>
>>77536331

Gotta love all that fucking red.

And that sinister look on Supermurderer's face.
>>
>>77532704
>Griffith did nothing wrong
>>
>>77525718
Thinking about picking up Doom patrol again. Should I?
>>
>>77525824
The original Red Robin costume was a badass middle aged Dick Grayson outfit. It looked weird on Tim, but not bad.

The wings look terrible. He looks like Falcon at his gayest, but he acts like it's super cool.

Raven's costume makes babies cry.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.