[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Izombie Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: wp_izombie_brains_16x9.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
wp_izombie_brains_16x9.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
Where do you think this season is headed?
What are some ways to do a crossover with Flash/Arrow?
>>
>>77522369
>What are some ways to do a crossover with Flash/Arrow?
not the same world
>>77522369
>Where do you think this season is headed?
nowhere interesting. black cop will find out about zombis and maybe shoot major, major will be exposed and turn into a zombi. next season blaine will be kingpin and his dad will come back to fuck him up
>>
>>77522865
eeeeeh, technically they could be, all three are DC Comics based shows, it could be in the DCCWverse, if they wished to go that way. I wouldn't, but that's just me.
>>
>>77522369
All I want to see is a Were-Terrier and a Ghost. That's it.
>>
>>77522865
Well, Flash is dealing with the multiverse this season...
>>
>>77522865
There's no way they go back to the well on Major being a zombie this season

Maybe next season if we get there
>>

please no
>>
>>77522369
You're an idiot.
>>
>>77523873
>>77523970
It's a comfy wumfy show full of waifu and cuteness.
>>
>>77523996
No one's saying anything bad about iZombie.
But Arrow and Flash are complete shit in comparison.

no crossovers ever
>>
>>77522369
A quick gag with Barry accidentally finding himself in the show's universe while traveling through the multiverse.
We'd just see him in the background for a couple of seconds on IZombie and then in next week's episode of the Flash we see how he got there, sort of like Abed from Community's cameo on Cougar Town.
>>
>>77523996
No, I love iZombie. That's why I don't want the Arrow/Flash shared universe anywhere near it.
>>
File: eddie-jemison.jpg (155 KB, 500x749) Image search: [Google]
eddie-jemison.jpg
155 KB, 500x749
First for Mr. Boss is awesome
>>
>>77522369
I'd rather keep this awful trash away from flash. Completely and totally unsurprising /co/ loves this shit.
>>
>>77524151
>I'd rather keep awful trashy Flash away from iZombie. Completely and totally unsurprising /co/ loves that shit.
FTFY
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.