[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
undergrads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: l9eyPOL[1].jpg (56 KB, 640x459) Image search: [Google]
l9eyPOL[1].jpg
56 KB, 640x459
Is there a character that can hold their own, let alone beat the Dougler, at connect four?
>>
My Undergrads nigga
>>
How can you not notice a ludicrously hot asian who has common interests and is hot goddamn nitz
>>
why the fuck do people like this cartoon again?
>>
>>77519117
its because its honest as shit about college, and the creator had full control of the show. it wasnt mixed with cartoon cliches and was able to stretch its stories. nitz did get a little bit of too much proud self insertion from the creator, but he was also able to make him look like a total beta sometimes. its not life changing, but it is fresh to watch sometimes.
>>
>>77519103
probably because she pulled off of him when they shared the room for a while. she ruined it IMO
>>
Didn't Nitz rape that chick he liked in the last episode?
>>
>>77519161
No, Nitz was the one who got raped.
>>
Heeey guuuuuy
>>
>>77517744
How did you spell Duggler wrong when it's in the fucking picture you posted?
>>
Wasn't there an episode about wasting money on a life-sized cardboard cut-out of C3PO?
>>
>>77517744
This was like a funny version of TBBT. Reminded me a whole lot of my Uni days.

Glad I managed to get the DVD and it's a shame the creator couldn't get enough capital to continue the show. It's a pity Kickstarter wasn't around back then, I'm sure the fans might've stumped up some money for a few final closure episodes.
>>
>>77520133
Second Season would have sucked because the creator left school after Freshman year to get the show on MTV.
>>
>>77519173
>>man
>>raped
You won't long in college with that attitude, shitlord.
>>
>>77517744
I appreciate this joke. Good job, OP.
>>
>>77519117
it gave me expectations of what adult life was like since I watched it as a kid. I thought college was going to be
>rooming with best friend who brings girls all the time
>everyone there because they want to be there
>events where people literally just run naked
>have a cool computer hacker friend
and most importantly
>have a hot asian friend with dyed hair.

None of those things happened but I still like the show.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.