[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ALAN MOORE: ACT OF FAITH (1988)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: pg1.jpg (552 KB, 1000x1591) Image search: [Google]
pg1.jpg
552 KB, 1000x1591
This is bundled with the new collected edition of The Puma Blues. A very rare short written by Moore from 1988. It's 4 pages and gets a little graphic.

It's not on the internet, so Anonymous delivers.

The stitching is a little shoddy at parts, but thats what you get with a /co/ exclusive bootleg.
>>
File: pg2.jpg (477 KB, 1000x1587) Image search: [Google]
pg2.jpg
477 KB, 1000x1587
>>
File: pg3.jpg (487 KB, 1000x1572) Image search: [Google]
pg3.jpg
487 KB, 1000x1572
>>
File: pg4.jpg (481 KB, 1000x1317) Image search: [Google]
pg4.jpg
481 KB, 1000x1317
>This page's stitching
wew lad

That's it, by the way. If you're reading this, hope you enjoyed it
>>
Bump once and gonna blow this scene
>>
Man this art is great, I was aware of the Puma Blues reprint, but this really got me interested in it
>>
>>77516233
Yeah, after reading this little thing, I'm really interested in the actual material this is accompanying

It's on my list now
>>
bump, I loved this. It was hilarious and heart warming.
>>
Did all y'all see Alan in the news recently?

http://www.theguardian.com/books/2015/nov/12/alan-moore-donates-10000-to-help-friend-bring-his-african-wife-to-the-uk
>>
>>77517714
No last thing I saw was him answering 75 reader questions on Goodreads

It's amazing that some people still don't understand that he is never going back to his old projects, but there are some good questions and good responses
>>
That was neat
>>
Is /co/ awake now?
>>
Is there a digital version of Puma Blues or are there any scans?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.