[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who Wants to be a Superhero?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: superhero group.jpg (67 KB, 534x384) Image search: [Google]
superhero group.jpg
67 KB, 534x384
You guys wanna relive some shit with me?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pr5A9PB3o70
>>
I only remember the top 3 mawfawkas. I don't think it's surprising that electricity guy won over milquetoast Superman lawsuit and "Fat Mama"
>>
>>77513464
I hated that fat piece of shit so much, Fuck i had never liked anything that Stan Lee has done since the 70's.
>>
>>77513626
He had the best suit. It was a no-brainer.
>>
>>77513464
That show was pretty cool for the time but I think it'd get laughed at these days
>>
>>77513464
One thing I remember about that show, was the episode where they had a mission to do, and they had a little girl act like she was lost and crying
I forgot who stepped aside to help the girl though.
>>
>>77513666
Feedback had it locked in when he hugged that enormous black convict.
>>
>>77513797
That was real life Superman shit right there.
>>
File: 069.jpg (54 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
069.jpg
54 KB, 400x533
>>77513797
He also seems to be a pretty nice guy in general. Hammy, but still okay.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbC_cOvnTi0

>>77513712
It was the type of show that could have only been greenlight during that Reality TV show boom of the mid 2000's. back when the MCU didn't really exist.
>>
>>77513745
Victory man or whatever his name was. Guy in yore red center pic in op
>>
>>77513797
Oh, and also, you know... he's an actual SAG actor who did daytime tv stuff.

Yeah, this thing was kinda rigged.
>>
File: Diend.png (260 KB, 577x480) Image search: [Google]
Diend.png
260 KB, 577x480
For some reason, Feedback's suit reminds me of Kamen Rider Diend.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.