[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EZRA MILLER TALKS ABOUT HIS TAKE ON THE FLASH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 186
Thread images: 12
File: DUDE SPEEDFORCE LMAO.jpg (234 KB, 656x343) Image search: [Google]
DUDE SPEEDFORCE LMAO.jpg
234 KB, 656x343
>"Well, first it’s going to be a movie. I’d like for it to be an exploration of a human being, a multi-dimensional human being, to speak." Miller began, before pausing and adding, "Wow, I just made such a pun, without meaning to!" (in reference to The Flash's history of parallel universe storylines in the comics). "I'd like the character to have many dimensions," he continued, "But really, I’d like him to have the usual dimensions we know and love, and then some extra ones that are part of the amazing consideration of this superhero. I hope to realize him as a person, and I think what’s most exciting for me in superhero mythologies is when we feel the humanity of someone who is heroic — or the heroism of someone who is a flawed, deeply human person."

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MintyNewsAndReviews/news/?a=127046

I'm interested, but it's hilarious to me everyone that is asked about the movie just awkwardly fumbles some non-answers.
>>
Gee, that sure is informative.
>>
He literally said nothing. No information at all. What a pretentious twat
>>
>>77505178
I still don't care for this pretentious cunt, nor do I care for /co/s homolust for the guy after he gave some interview stoned.
>>
>>77505178
This is an old interview and he's clearly stoned
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3JPcijaRFU
>>
>>77505178

how is it possible to vomit out so many words and yet say nothing at all

where the fuck is grant gustin? why wasn't he considered?
>>
>>77505286
>where the fuck is grant gustin? why wasn't he considered?
Because, honestly, no bullshit, he would be a terrible Barry.
He IS a terrible Barry.
>>
File: the man of steel.jpg (44 KB, 599x324) Image search: [Google]
the man of steel.jpg
44 KB, 599x324
>>77505178
>>77505286

Muh DCEU, the movies and shows can't be mixed, WB will most likely sabotage the shows just for the shitty movies.
>>
>>77505286
Because he's on TV, and WB is deadset on keeping them as separate from the movies as possible.

Then again, he's great in the role and would have never been given a chance in a movie, so it's for the better.
>>
>>77505286
He auditioned for the TV role. Maybe if he wanted to be in the movies he should've tried going for a film role instead.
>>
How can he give more details when the script isn't done?

I remember Jamie Foxx saying his Electro would delude himself into thinking he's Spider-Man's partner. Look how that turned out.
>>
>>77505279
Two different interviews, though he is probably stoned in both.
>>
>>77505328
Just as long as the movies are good, I couldn't care less about the TV shows, m8.
>>
>>77505328
The shows are sabotaging themselves.
It's typical Guggenheim.
>>
>>77505354
Foxx said Electro would delude himself into believing he was Spider-Man friend over the "eyes and hears" scene.

And he did.
>>
>>77505322
>le ebin contrarian
>>
>>77505398
He's fun at being contrarian, but nothing else. He has no range and is honestly really shit.
>>
>>77505414
We live in a free country, where you're entitled to being wrong.
>>
>>77505436
The show is great, but he isn't a good actor. That's not really a matter of opinion. He gets outclassed by just about everyone on the show.
>>
I'm looking forward to gay stoner Flash.
>>
>>77505615
Objectively wrong.
>>
>>77505178
So, how much pot is stoner flash going to smoke? He can smoke really fast, but will he walk straight?
>>
>>77505645
He's not a bad actor, but he doesn't have the range of a movie actor, he does happy better than almost any actor, but depressed he sucks at.

I wish I could be as happy as he acts
>>
>yfw the film is Flash of Two Earths with Grant Gustin
>>
Ezra is actually a good actor so i'm not worried at all
>>
What we know so far.

>Written and directed by Seth Grahame-Smith (ABRAHAM LINCOLN: VAMPIRE HUNTER)

>Starring Ezra Miller

>More grounded and with focus on crime scene investigation

>Barry will be more serious, have medium-lenght black hair, be sort of a loner and a technological whiz who creates gadgets.

>The suit will be armored and "post-apocalyptic", in the vein of the INJUSTICE design

>Villain is rumored to be Daniel West / Reverse-Flash

>I read somewhere Dakota Johnson and Imogen Gay Poots were being discussed to play Iris, but it might've been a fake scoop.
>>
>>77505705
Barry is not a mopey, depressive character. He gets his burts of brood and gloom, but it should have an upbeat undercurrent.

Gustin can transition really well between happy and sad, is pretty charismatic and can even do convincing range. Given he's up along the likes of Gal Gadot and Jason Momoa, he wouldn't really be a far cry.
>>
>>77505705

Yeah as soon as a scene calls for him to be angry or sad or upset or anything else other than "cheery and goofy", he fumbles it.
>>
>>77505758
>Gustin can transition really well between happy and sad
No, no he really can't
>>
File: 1440862258919.jpg (15 KB, 358x252) Image search: [Google]
1440862258919.jpg
15 KB, 358x252
>>77505178
>>
File: #DeadshotsFired.jpg (69 KB, 564x736) Image search: [Google]
#DeadshotsFired.jpg
69 KB, 564x736
DCTV>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DCCU
>>
>>77505836
Too bad the tv show Suicide Squad was laughable
>>
>>77505645
No. You want to see a real actor on the a CW shows look at Joe West, Cavanaugh, McDonough etc. Ezra Miller is leagues ahead of Gustin as far as acting talent goes. It's not even close.
>>
>>77505178
I'm willing to cut him a little slack because of all the non-disclosure clauses in his contract preventing him from revealing anything of worth. But all that sounds like he was making it up on the spot in a panic or something. He had to have known the interviewer was going to be asking him shit about his character, he could have prepared something ahead of time.

It also reeks of someone talking about superheros who knows absolutely nothing about them. I'm not saying he needs to be a True Fan or anything, but it's like he only read the Wiki article on The Flash.

Which actually seems like a thing for actors to purposely avoid the source material of something they're working on an adaptation of. I remember someone on one of the Game of Thrones commentaries saying something along those lines. Might have been Peter Dinklage.
>>
>>77505286
>>77505328
>>77505334

Why would you cast the same actor for two different live action versions of the same character. That seems ridiculous.
>>
>>77505836
>Tfw we'll never get a Suicide Squad/Rogues Gallery team-up
>Tfw we'll never see the Arrow and Flash villains switch shows for a two-parter in which each hero has to deal with them differently.
The world isn't fair.
>>
>>77505848
I meant the universe as a whole, but yeah, not really the best squad. Kinda wish they would revisit the squad now that they can use metas, I wonder who they would give us?
>>
>>77505944
>I meant the universe as a whole,
I don't know, when your universe consists of Arrow and Flash, you're not batting high
>>
Given the director and main star and subject matter, whats the ok ver under on full psychedelic sixties sci fi epic?
>>
>>77505958
Same could be said for MoS
>>
>>77505976
Eh, I don't know.
The world engine scene was cool.
>>
>>77505726

This sounds more like Barry than Gustin's Barry.
>>
>>77506000
Very cool if i'm being honest
>>
>>77506088
Yeah, especially the being smart thing.
>>
>>77505930
>Why would you cast the same actor for two different live action versions of the same character whose second biggest gimmick is alternate universes?
>>
>>77506105

I understand people here love Cisco and Team Flash but they are seriously stealing the scientist role from Barry.

First and foremost Barry is a loner in his real life because he's more of an introvert and a bit of awkward in social relationships. That's why he didn't trust a team and handled all "science" on his own.

Lİke Barry has only one original shtick, and that's being scientist, TV show doesn't play on it enough.
>>
>>77505328

you can see the artist didn't even see the movie and got the idea for this picture from some meme critics.
>>
>>77505891
Many actors prefer and/or are encouraged to not read the source material to construct the character based solely on what's in the script.
>>
>>77506088
Not really.

It'll just end up being the Garfield/Maguire situation all over again.
>>
>>77506215
Barry is still a scientist and a very smart one, he's just not the only source of science babble in the show, as it is not a medium that sustains that.
>>
>>77505856
>leaving out Barrowman
please /co/ don't forget one of the best actors
>>
>>77506215
Gonna have to go with >>77506471
Because of the length of the episodes, having Barry be the source of all solutions to problems would be tiring really quick. Not being smart on EVERYTHING makes him flawed and nerfs him a bit, but he's still smart enough to spitball Cisco's ideas and converse about them. He's just not smart enough to come up with the ideas on his own.
>>
>>77506413
wrong, especially when talking about comic characters. They are given the best of the best, but avoid the bad stuff. You may be thinking of 80s and 90s comic movies where they stayed away but not now. Now they are given the best comic runs and told to stay away from the worst, example

>Daredevil - Millar
>Deadpool - Kelley
>Iron Man - Demon in a bottle (wanted to be adapted but shot down by marvel)
>Jessica Jones
>Watchmen
>apparently Snyder X-men are given comics

a lot of comic movies are given the material to read, whether they do that or not, depends on the actor. I doubt McKellan or Stewart read any comics before they did that role, but they are too good of actors to worry about that.
>>
>>77506611
yeah, I like that, I just wish he did more in forensics than he does now
>>
Interested in what? Is classic meaningless marketing gibberish, when you do not have anything to say or cannot say, but you still have to drum up the interest in your project.
>>
>>77506752
Yeah, just a teeny more would be nice. Season 1 liked to have fun with him doing it super fast, but it's mostly been offscreen in season 2.
But Barry looking at shark teeth under a microscope isn't the most interesting. It's why CSI: Crime Scene Investigation gives everyone guns. And why Pritchard's show pitch was shot down.
>>
>>77506727
Studios often offer reads, actors decided whether they want to read it or not. Several do, several don't.
>>
>>77506790
I miss his CSI-vision that he only had for like two episodes.

But I feel season 2 is progressing Barry's personality, leadership skills and smarts, that terminal velocity trick was ace.
>>
>>77506859
I still didn't really follow his trick. Like, sure, you're both falling at the same speed. But wouldn't Zoom's punches still be faster?
>>
>>77506829
yup, and even the very best, read them. Michael Douglas read the Pym comics and he understood the character, he brought the anger and the bi-polar into it.

I realize /co/ is pretty split on this movie, but douglas knocked it home BECAUSE he knew the source material. He even read the Scott Lang material and was there to induct him to the walk of stars, or whatever it's called in hollywood.
>>
>>77507080
It's an actor by actor basis, I don't understand why you struggle to admit to that. Douglas did read it. Anthony Hopkins and Robert Redford, for example, didn't.
>>
>>77507328
and Hopkins sucked as Odin, Douglas did not suck,he was all we wanted as Pym.

Your point is that the people suck when they don't read the material?
>>
>>77507479
>Hopkins
>sucked as Odin

Opinion disregarded.
>>
I don't care man, Miller is so damned entertaining in his interviews that I am hyped for his Barry. Plus he likes the show and he wants a crossover or at least a reference to it in the film iirc.
>>
>>77505976
Now, now. Be fair. One movie does not make a universe.

After BVS and Suicide Squad come out, then it will be more fair to compare universes. Although I don't think it will really be that hard to beat out the CW universe, really.
>>
>>77505178
>it's hilarious to me everyone that is asked about the movie just awkwardly fumbles some non-answers.
Because they have no idea what they're doing.
>>
Gustin is GOAT so i don't really care for the movie desu
>>
>>77505726
This is going to suck so hard.
>>
>>77505178
Who cares.

He doesn't have anything to talked about.

There's no script, no director, nothing to say.
>>
>>77506430
>Charismatic, handsome and entertaining MC that gets the boot for stupid and unfair reasons
>Ugly nerd who'll be unnecessarily mopey and edgy and embarrassing to watch
You're absolutely right, it'll be exactly like Maguire vs. Garfield.
>>
>>77508256
Yep, just like your mom last night!
>>
ITT: people being overly negative about the movie which is not even into production yet.
>>
>>77508479
>ITT: People reacting fairly reasonably to an actor not knowing dick about the character he's being paid obscene amounts of money to play
>>
>>77508505
>ITT: People make wild assumptions about an actor who won't be playing the role for another 2 years
>>
>>77508317
But there is a director and reportedly a rough draft.

Plus, the Flash will be introduced in JUSTICE LEAGUE, which is already completelly written and will shoot early next year.
>>
>>77508479
>Being this new
Haven't you learned the cycle?
>Movie is announced.
>"lol, they're making a movie out of THAT? Incoming flop."

>Director is announced.
>"lol, what a studio-whipped hack, his style is terrible, movie is doomed."

>Cast is announced.
>"Literally meme actors and paycheck grabbers. Art is dead."

>First pictures come out.
>"Looks like shit, it's like a TV show, too much filters, too fun/too grimdark, the capeshit bubble will burst."

>First trailer comes out.
>"SHIT FUCK ASS CUNT SUCK IT'S HORRIBLE I HATE YOU *INSERT STUDIO, DIRECTOR, CAST AND/OR CHARACTER*"

>More pics and trailers come out.
>"Hmn... That actually didn't look that bad. Maybe it's going to be cool."

>Critics get in, generally positive.
>"Alright, I'm getting a little hyped here. Might be good..."

>Movie comes out.
>"BEST MOVIE EVER, 10/10 *INSERT STUDIO* DID IT AGAIN, *INSERT DIRECTOR* IS A GENIOUS, *INSERT ACTOR/ACTRESS* IS MY HUSBANDU/WAIFU*"

>DVD comes out.
>"Still pretty cool, but you know, I didn't like this, and this was stupid, and let's not even mention this..."

>At about six months later.
>"Shit movie, I always hated it, critics were bribed, box office was forged, everyone who likes is a sheep. The world is stupid, except for me."
RINSE AND REPEAT.
>>
>>77508421
>Tobey
>Not mopey

Raimi's movies are my jam, but come on now.
>>
>>77508595
This is so dead on it is not even funny.

Guardians of the Galaxy and The Avengers spring to mind immediately.
>>
>>77508657
Yup, we are currently entering the last stage with Ant-Man right now.
>>
>>77508689
And the Flash TV show as well.

Oddly enough, MoS seems to have made the inverse cycle.
>>
>>77508712
>And the Flash TV show as well.
I never liked it
>>
>>77508742
What an unique, special snowflake you are.
>>
>>77508657
Another exception would be the Fantstic Four movie, the
>More pics and trailers come out.
>"Hmn... That actually didn't look that bad. Maybe it's going to be cool."

>Critics get in, generally positive.
>"Alright, I'm getting a little hyped here. Might be good..."
Stages never really happened, everything about it just sounded off and then the critics gave it bad reviews as well. Then the months of mocking began
>>
>>77508742
You do you bruv
>>
>>77508785
First stage happened during the first and second trailers, but rather subdued. However, as more footage came out people increasingly lost faith.
>>
>>77505645
No, it's true, he's not very Barry Allen like. He just comes off like a CW lead.
>>
>>77508841
He's Peter Parker-lite, really.
>>
File: 1438822941281.jpg (312 KB, 793x546) Image search: [Google]
1438822941281.jpg
312 KB, 793x546
>>77508840
True. I will admit that I still had face until the "It's clobbering time"nonsense
>>
>>77508841
You need to read more Barry. The only thing admittedly different other than cosmetic stuff is his support team.
>>
>>77508928
the fundamentals are there, they're just executed radically off by the writing and by Gustin
>>
>>77508892
What?
>>
>>77508742
Give it a try you could change your opinion
>>
>>77509047
Watched the whole first season
>>
>>77509058
dam the 1st season was GOAT, do you like arrow?
>>
>>77509115
Arrow is infinitely worse
>>
>>77509115
Flash is good but people overhype the fuck out of it when they say it is GOAT.
>>
>>77509153
It is the GOAT television show and among the GOAT adaptations overall.
>>
>>77509153
No it isn't i know its your opinion but when a show can keep you hype through the whole entire season like flash and arrow does then it is GOAT
>>
>>77507503
he really really did. Lifeless performance if I ever saw one.
>>
>>77509250
Except this show isn't nearly engaging for its entire run time but the little hype moments get you through an entire season. But you have to wade through some annoying filler and boring plotlines to get to those moments.

It's no Justice League/Unlimited however.
>>
>>77508595

That's Marvel's cycle. DC and movies have a much rockier relationship. See: Green Lantern, Jonah Hex, Catwoman, Steel, '90s Batman movies... their solid commercial wins were the Batman Begins trilogy, V for Vendetta, Watchmen, and Man of Steel. That's not the most solid record.
>>
>>77508742
I still like it :D

Maybe instead of a bunch of anons making u-turns on their every opinion, what we're observing is the natural tendency for people who enjoy the movie to talk a lot about it just before and during the premiere and then start looking forward to other stuff instead of obsessing over it on 4chan. Maybe all the nitpicky assholes who tear the movie apart before and after, aren't actually the same people that enjoy it and hype it. Maybe /co/ is several people with varying sensibilities.
>>
>>77509367
Aren't there people now who roundly hate on The Dark Knight trilogy on here? It seems there's a similiar pattern when it comes to the mainstream DC super heroes as it is for Marvel (so not counting V for Vendetta, for instance and Watchmen seems to be either love it or hate it on here also).
>>
>>77509423
Nah, you're lying. Why you always lying m8. No such thing.
>>
>>77509423
I know I hated watching the Avengers, but suddenly a few months after it came out so any others are saying it and they start calling it part of this stupid cycle
>>
>>77509432
Reminder that /co/ hates Ledger's Joker but genuinely believes that Ant Man's villain had a terrifying and spine chilling performance.
>>
>>77509302
>people thought the firestorm episode was good because of a 30 second cameo
Its disgusting how low some peoples standards are
>>
>>77509367
>their solid commercial wins were the Batman Begins trilogy, V for Vendetta, Watchmen, and Man of Steel
You seem to be ignoring that the first two 90's batman movies and the first two 80's superman movies were *huge* commercial successes
>>
>>77509558
>/co/ is one person
You ever think that maybe your talking with different people everyday? They were both good villains, but you can't tell me you don't see why years of memes and reflection after the fact someone would have a bad taste in their mouth, about anything? I personally loved TDKR when it came out, and now I can barely stand to look at Bane
>>
>>77509566
Yep. That's totes the reason I liked it. You figured it out, anon.
>>
Grant is a young Barry, the premise of season one is that the event that made him the flash happened 10 years earlier. I don't think you can compare comic book Barry Allen to Grant Barry Allen, one is the near teenage version of the other.
>>
>>77509710
Well, at least you're honest about your shit taste, m8.
>>
>>77510332
;^)
>>
>>77510406
Yes...

LET'S PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!
>>
>>77505178
I don't think he can be better than Gustin, he might be a better actor, but Gustin IS the perfect barry allen.
>>
>>77510659
>but Gustin IS the perfect barry allen.
Umm, uh, nah, man, nah
>>
>>77510659
No he's not, stop that.
>>
File: 1444294129861.gif (642 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1444294129861.gif
642 KB, 320x180
>>77510695
>>
>>77505760
You really belive that he fumbled this scene?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWsZelVImxU
>>
File: grant.jpg (83 KB, 599x897) Image search: [Google]
grant.jpg
83 KB, 599x897
>>77510733
Hate us cause they ain't us
>>
I don't see why anybody would even be interviewing Miller about his role, seeing as the movie hasn't even been put into the proper pre-production phase yet. It's greenlit, but it's not actually in pre-production.
>>
>>77510659
That's not true. He is too mopey as Barry Allen is very silver age do good for the sake of doing good. He also doesn't get caught up in relationship drama
>>
>>77510869
It is closer to the current barry allen from 52.
>>
>>77511261
Maybe after Venditti started intentionally copying the show
>>
>>77506222
Are you implying that Metropolis wasn't devastated and that no one died?
>>
>>77511261
I have only read the first 5 volumes and this isn't true thus far, my understanding is that this >>77511343 happens though.
>>
the hell is he talking about
>>
>>77505286
>DCEU decide not too mix both thr DcEU and CWverse
>>
>>77511261
But the current Flash is fucking awful though.
>>
>>77510659
>he might be a better actor
Nothing special, idk about the opinion on Grant but i dont see Ezra as Barry
>>
>>77511404
Which is good, since I wouldn't want to be stuck with the CW's versions of the Suicide Squad, Amanda Waller, or Deathstroke.
>>
>>77511601
True
>>
>>77505354
did you even watch the film? that happened
>>
>>77511601
You got me there mang
>>
>>77509613

Yeah, didn't feel like going back that far. I usually go with the 2000 X-Men movie as the birth of the modern comic movie era. I almost didn't include 90s Batman and Steel for that reason - they were particularly egregious examples, though.
>>
>>77505328
i don't get this picture at all, they showed how the world is reacting to Superman through the BvS trailer, they have politicians talking shit, fucking Batman himself is against him, and apparently the only reason Lex gets funding is because of all the anti-superman hate in the world.
Man of Steel, if anything, is to show how much Superman failed to save the city, not to glorify Superman as a character
>>
>>77515283
I'm just sure he'll come out of the movie a stronger character though. That is kind of the point. It is the dawn of justice after all.
>>
>>77505365
And thanks to mentality like that we'll never get anything more than flash in the pan movies that are continually rebooted every thee films instead of a solid long running series spanning many generations of Flash Family.
>>
>>77515387
The Flash show isn't really that good to me so I'm hoping the movie is better, honestly.
>>
File: 813859-flash12.jpg (18 KB, 640x368) Image search: [Google]
813859-flash12.jpg
18 KB, 640x368
>grant gustin
>bad

Mother fuckers, did you see the nora scene? jesus christ.

also
>movie actor
Stephen amell is a fucking movie actor.

But I actually think Stephen has been great this season.
>>
Yeah they have no idea because it's so early.

All I want is Ezra and Grant racing
>>
>>77516072
>Stephen amell is a fucking movie actor.
No he's not. He's a born and bred TV actor. Being in a terrible Michael Bay movie doesn't make him a movie actor suddenly.
>>
>>77505178
>I’d like for it to be an exploration of a human being, a multi-dimensional human being, to speak.
>I'd like the character to have many dimensions
>But really, I’d like him to have the usual dimensions we know and love, and then some extra ones that are part of the amazing consideration of this superhero.
>I hope to realize him as a person, and I think what’s most exciting for me in superhero mythologies is when we feel the humanity of someone who is heroic — or the heroism of someone who is a flawed, deeply human person.
>How to say absolutely fucking nothing in 100 words - the interview
>>
>>77516129
He's been in movies before arrow.
>>
>>77505354
He did though.
>>
>>77516256
What movies has he been in?
>>
>>77505279
We're going to have a wheezing, cancer voice Flash. Thanks Hollywood.
>>
>>77516860
Marijuana=\=Nicotine

Don't be an idiot anon.

>>77516591
I think I saw him in a christian movie once?
>>
>>77516860
Kill yourself
>>
>>77517182
Pretty sure he smokes both, faggot. Listen to the fucker's voice.

>>77517198
Outstanding reply! Epic.
>>
>>77517182
>Implying Nictotine is what causes lung cancer.

Nicotine is the chemical that causes the addiction. It's the tar and smoke that causes the cancer.
>>
File: ezra.gif (586 KB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
ezra.gif
586 KB, 450x253
>>77517182
>>
File: tumblr_m4t3q7quEP1qmhggvo1_500.jpg (23 KB, 457x560) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m4t3q7quEP1qmhggvo1_500.jpg
23 KB, 457x560
>>77517182
>>
>>77517295
Yeah, I'd hit that.
>>
GOD damn he's just so fucking ugly. His face is like Bendydick Cucumbertoots levels of inhuman looking.
>>
>>77517198
Now, now, Anon. If he kills himself after your comment, I bet you will feel pretty shitty later.
>>
>>77517310
He'll probably cough up phlegm all over. Should be hot.
>>
>>77517182
Oh wow, some movie actor.

Also being in movies doesn't automatically mean you're a good actor. Stephen Amell is still shit.
>>
>>77517335
Mmm, baby.
>>
>>77505958
Odd... Because last I checked, the universe consisted of quite a few key individuals besides just Oliver and Barry.
>>
>>77517327
I will feel great
>>
>>77517449
And a lot of them were handled poorly.
>>
>>77517480
Like?
>>
>>77517455
Wow. You're cold blooded, son.
>>
>>77517485
Captain Boomerang.
>>
>>77517494
What did you think was wrong with Boomerang?
>>
>>77517342
>Stephen Amell is still shit
Just like Gustin
>>
>>77517485
Deathstroke, Amanda Waller, and the Suicide Squad.

There's definitely room for better takes on these characters in the DCCU.
>>
>>77517507
I can't disagree, Anon.
>>
File: cool.jpg (116 KB, 432x538) Image search: [Google]
cool.jpg
116 KB, 432x538
>>77517537
>>
>>77517501
Literally everything.
>>
>>77517485
Arrow, flash, atom,black canary and 99% of vilians
>>
>>77517560
Black Canary disgusts me. She deserves so much better. Hell, I like her better than Green Arrow really, so to see her like this in Arrrow is disheartening.
>>
>>77517485
Honestly, pretty much every character is pretty shittily adapted. The shows are great in their own universe, but they really don't act anything like their comic counterparts.
>>
I think if people want more campy/fun they'll have DCTV.

And if they want more serious stuff they'll have the movies with their better effects and such.

It's really only win-win and all about what you're feeling like at the time.
>>
>>77517596
Even zoom. He is nothing alike Zolomon
Cw is garabge
>>
How do we know the movies won't be bad? Not really off to the best start.
>>
This is the same cute twink I wanted to fuck from Perks of Being a Wallflower?

What happened?
>>
>>77517624
Man of Steel is GOAT, so much better than CW nonsense.
>>
>>77517629
He is great actor
>>
>>77517651
>Man of Steel is GOAT
nah
He was just fine, but still better than CW garbage
>>
>>77505178
>I'd like my character to also be a character
>>
>>77505178
They "awkwardly fumble some non-answers" because the movie is coming out years from now. They're still working on the draft and shit so nothing is set in stone.
NO, that's not an indicator that WB is fucking up. It's perfectly normal.
>>
Yuck.

I hope we get a blond Barry someday.
>>
>>77505178
I still think he would do better as Damian or Todd...

AND IF THERE IS A DAMN AKIRA MOVIE THIS MOTHERFUCKER NEEDS TO BE TETSUO
>>
>>77505286

Because he can't act.
Thread replies: 186
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.