[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRR 4OiLxDIg WHOOOOOOAAAAAA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: agoofymovie3.jpg (80 KB, 677x454) Image search: [Google]
agoofymovie3.jpg
80 KB, 677x454
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRR4OiLxDIg

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Why was this even in the VHS? Is there even a story? everytime EVERYTIME there's a Goofy Movie showing, WHOOOOAAA WHOOOOOOAAAAA
>>
I don't know why it was there but it wouldn't be the Goofy Movie VHS without it.
>>
You didn't get hype for the movie during Dr. Looney's Remedy? What's wrong with you?
>>
>>77501652
No

I wanted to see the movie, not literally whos
>>
Maybe it was supposed to be the Goof Troop Rap song but somebody screwed up and nobody cared enough to fix it.
>>
>>77501240
Thank god I don't remember....aw fuck.
>>
File: 1413994997599.gif (1 MB, 297x360) Image search: [Google]
1413994997599.gif
1 MB, 297x360
>>77501240
It always pissed me off so much that I had to fast forward through this every time I watched this movie. This song is truly one of the dark spots of my childhood.
>>
>>77501240
Wha- wha is this? The memories, they're cominnnggggggg baaaaaaaaaaacccckkkkkkk.
>>
I used to watch AGM all the time I do not remember this at all. Maybe I was lucky enough to get a version without it.
>>
For the longest time I didn't remember what this video was or where I saw it. I remembered this weird music video that I was sure was at the beginning of one of my old VHS tapes as a kid but I didn't remember which and didn't remember any details about it to look it up. After a point I was convinced I imagined the whole thing until I saw someone link to it on youtube sometime last year.
>>
>>77501240
I could fuck to this
>>
>>77504056
This. Surprised you guys are shitting on this.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.