[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey there guys, Bing Bong here. Just letting you know I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: 635706267519113914.jpg (27 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
635706267519113914.jpg
27 KB, 534x401
Hey there guys, Bing Bong here. Just letting you know I'm here to play with all of you and I won't ever go away. I promise!
>>
File: manly_tears.jpg (16 KB, 244x320) Image search: [Google]
manly_tears.jpg
16 KB, 244x320
too soon man. Too soon.
>>
File: Big Boss Salute.jpg (20 KB, 603x380) Image search: [Google]
Big Boss Salute.jpg
20 KB, 603x380
>mfw Bing-Bong lives in the hearts of an entire generation of children thanks to this movie
>>
Such a great thread, OP. I bet you stayed up all night coming up with it.

I can just picture it now: some fat, smelly, empty husk of a human being hunched in front of his computer screen, silently giggling to himself as he presses down the keyboard keys with sweaty, greasy sausage fingers.

Are you proud of the image you've put in my head, OP? Do you finally feel accomplished?

Fuck you.
>>
>>77501251
Nice pasta.
>>
>yfw he comes back in Inside Out 2, but years later when she's a teenager as a horrible repressed nightmare creature
>>
WHO'S YOUR FRIEND WHO FADES AWAY
>>
File: Jenny's sick of your shit.png (17 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Jenny's sick of your shit.png
17 KB, 1920x1200
>tfw honestly hardly moved over the Bing Bong's death

I just didn't grow that attached to him over the story.
>>
>>77501295
Same t-bh, he just came and went.
>>
>>77501295
>>77501343
Must suck to be such empty human beings.
>>
>>77501295
>>77501343
The whole movie was kind of like that. It feels like the concept had too much going on for the story to be adequately told in a single film. The screen time is divided between so many characters and situations that it feels almost disjointed. It felt like they wanted Joy and Sadness' trek back to headquarters to be the massive journey through the mind but it felt very small. The other emotions didn't get nearly enough focus. Riley's story doesn't really go anywhere either and that's another chunk of screentime down the drain.
>>
>>77501425
Must suck to be a so sensitive and easily manipulated.
>>
>>77501426
The only thing that made me feel sad during the movie when Riley was running away on the Greyhound bus. Because that hit too close to home.
>>
>>77501462
The part that got me was when she broke down in front of her family. Mostly because I went with a bunch little girls and they were all in tears during that scene.
>>
>>77501448
I'm sorry no one's ever actually loved you.
>>
>>77501426
>so many characters
>5 emotions
>Bing Bong
>Riley
>Parents
Holy shit, you literally cannot count to ten.
>>
>>77501491

Well I have a girlfriend so
>>
>>77501462
>>77501488
Those parts were good IMO. I never really cared for the elephant.
>>
>>77501426
Oh my gosh thank you.

I had a hard time putting my feelings into words, but this was spot on. It was just way too scattered.
>>
>>77501284
You actually don't understand how "repressed nightmares" work do you?
Every single encounter with Bing Bong for Riley was positive.
You have to have a shit ton of negative emotions towards something in order to repress it
>>
>>77501295

I didn't care about him exactly, but his last scene is surprisingly feely

>"I've got a good feeling about this next try "
>Joy shouting the song as hard as she can and saying "we're gonna make it" over her shoulder to nobody
>>
I felt sorry for Sadness.

Poor emtion had spent 11 years trying to help Riley and she was brushed aside, swept under the rug, mocked, ridiculed, "put up with" and basically treated like shit by the other emotions. All because they didn't really know what she was for. I mean, when Joy pays her the "You're not so bad." compliment by Joy, Sadness is so fucking happy about it because she feels accepted for the first time ever.

I could relate so much.
>>
File: 1447467573054.gif (1 MB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
1447467573054.gif
1 MB, 500x300
>>77501658
>C'mon Joy, one more time. I got a good feeling on this one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI3YL30JqCI&list=RD5jRHsRNIieQ&index=20#t=1m16s
>>
I wonder if I had any childhood imaginary friends that I've since forgotten. I'll have to ask my parents.
>>
Remember when we were so damn sure Bing Bong was the villain?
>>
>>77501929
Originally he was meant to be.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.