[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't he see JFK was a mutant?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
Why didn't he see JFK was a mutant?
>>
File: 1214857918582.jpg (45 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1214857918582.jpg
45 KB, 640x480
He was looking at lots of mutants and only had time to see a few. Who knows maybe Kennedy's mutant power involved supreme inherent mental defense? Or it's entirely possible Kennedy invested in the metal defense tech that magneto has and managed to dodge his scans. In anyone would have the money to buy a mental defense item it's him
>>
Up until the powers that be confirmed that yes, JFK was a mutant, I just took it as Magneto lying, realizing Xavier didn't have his powers at the time.

Realistically, if the bullet curved because of Magneto's interference, it wouldn't have hit the mark if he hadn't messed with it.
>>
>>77499067
>if anyone would have the money to buy a mental defense item it's him
Guess he should've thought of that mental defense item before he got shot in the head
>>
He's not omniscient.
>>
>>77499067
Didn't he get stopped while he was doing it? He only curved it enough to make the "magic bullet" but if he had succeeded he would have curved it out of the way entirely.
>>
>>77498988
Because as in the comics, he like to keep dangerious secret
>>
>>77499366
funfact: Kennedy's Limo came fully equiped with a bulletproof top that he ordered the secret service to remove because he thought the weather was nice assassination day. Whatever his mutant power may have been it certainly wasn't super-intelligence.
>>
>>77499438
>certainly wasn't super-intelligence
kek
>>
>>77499438
top kek
>>
>>77498988
because that wasn't revealed until the sequel
>>
>>77498988
Practically speaking If I had a cerebro to see who all are mutants and who all are not, I will first find all the celebs and politicians to see if they are mutants or not. Take their help and money to start my mutant propaganda.

Singers X-Men is just busy making J-Law a blue heroic girl-power chick without addressing the real issues.
>>
>>77498988
...he didn't bother looking? Its not like he had a reason to. I didn't realize this was something people were even confused about.
>>
>>77499067
His power was bullet attraction
>>
>>77499412
Think about what you just said.

He curved it. Into JFK.

Bullets usually go straight. Which means if he had not curved it at all, it would have been going a different direction. It probably would have missed altogether.

So unless there was another mutant curving the bullet and they were magnetically fighting over control of it, Magneto killed JFK. Either on purpose, or out of stupidity.
>>
>>77498988
Wait, wasn't the line "he was one of us"?
That doesn't explicitly imply JFK was a mutie. Maybe he just supported their struggle, wanted to make them public, etc.
Could be though, but it opens up a lot of plot holes.
>>
>>77502719
>Wait, wasn't the line "he was one of us"?
That doesn't explicitly imply JFK was a mutie. Maybe he just supported their struggle, wanted to make them public, etc.

I thought the same thing.
>>
>>77502719
I took it like mutants are black/gay/women and JFK was supporting them.
>>
>>77498988

Because JFK wasn't a mutant.

He was Inhuman.
>>
So Jesus was a mutant, right?
>>
>>77503148
Depends. How far back was Apocalypse?

Wouldn't really explain the Apostles and disciples either though. Unless Jesus had the power to awaken latent powers or knew a mutant when he saw them, akin to Xavier. Come to think of it, a mutant with telepathy and telekinesis would pretty much be able to do everything Jesus is supposed to have done.
>>
>>77504922
Ancient Egypt was long before Jesus so it works out
>>
>>77504988
I figured, but I just wasn't sure when Apocalypse was born since my X-men knowledge is shit.

But yeah Jesus was probably a mutant with Xavier tier powers or higher.
>>
>>77502417
Underrated post.
>>
>>77498988
Because he was a robot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7y2xPucnAo
>>
>>77499438
super charisma aka purple man territory this was confirmed in an interview
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.