[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Endtown 16/11/15 (11/16/15 for Americunts) - Going back to Endtown
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 14
File: end151116.gif (219 KB, 900x920) Image search: [Google]
end151116.gif
219 KB, 900x920
But not before we'll find food and water.
>>
>>77498142
>They investigate The Slant.
>Turns out its the leaning tower of pizza.
>They great wastes actually span over where the Atlantic ocean once was.
>We discover Holly hates Italian.
>>
>>77498142

Wait a minute. Is the story just going to ignore all those mutts and Quake missiles and shit? I mean, it was right there. Now they're just going to walk away and we never got answer as to what was happening?

Poor form Neathery
>>
>>77498287
There's a giant crater, a lot of sand, and a possible landmark '/' in the distance. They have no rope, a bunch of Dittoes, a kid, and a violent psycho.

Where do you want them to start investigating?
>>
>>77498455
I wonder is Wally's engineering chops are up to making a dune buggy?
>>
File: jack-go-back.jpg (138 KB, 565x300) Image search: [Google]
jack-go-back.jpg
138 KB, 565x300
>>77498142
WE HAVE TO GO BACK!
>>
>>77498287
They figured that it had to do with Clive being tracked.
>>
WITNESS THEM
>>
>>77498142
wait, we're seriously going back?
That's crazy!
>>
>>77500153

Yeah tha-

>shadows.

That's could be a problem.
>>
The cheese arc is the peak of this cómic for me.
I can't wait to ser that rabbit bastard
>>
So is anyone else really worried about what state Endtown might be in once we return to it?
>>
>>77499628
He doesn't even need anything that complicated, assuming that Dittos don't need to be rigid structures or mist when they take a form.

The most complicated part is/are the wheels and shocks. Beyond that, he just needs covered seats/buckets/eggs that the wheels keep above the sand even at the lowest depression. After that, he just points them towards the '/' and says 'go', then they all sit and wait.

Of course, that assumes that they can form moving structures, which I forget if they can. I know they can form buildings, but when they attacked people in early comics, did they actually hurt them or just lead them to their own doom?

Also, the best situation Wally could do is a composite of form/formless Dittos as a 'magic carpet', where the formless Dittos act a propellant(immediately rejoining into the carpet as they near the back end like a tank tread) and forming something to protect them from the sun overhead.
>>
we Mad Max?
>>
File: 1447551388830.jpg (353 KB, 1029x1216) Image search: [Google]
1447551388830.jpg
353 KB, 1029x1216
Hello one and all, time for the weekly RPG update.

>Rules: https://docs.google.com/document/d/16-02zxDCxVTDFJOjDmfj-NNEr5ajPrcUz6ecuxm9E8U/edit#

>Quick Combat: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1a6hj47uPMO6G-PJepwkXKOAvrSeeJ0u5lWj-aMDelok/edit?pli=1

>Character Creation Guide: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10yi7-ApGsRWJvQ9WF8R7tRJGf6z3Il7lojCMktoHMSQ/edit?pli=1#gid=0

As previously stated by RPGanon, contortion was added. In summary, it allows you to squeeze past holes that only smaller size classes can go through. Having speed at 7 gives a +20 to contortion rolls, 8 gives +40, 9 +60, and 10 +80. Also, you have a penalty depending on how big you are and how small the entrance is. You have to roll above a 60 for getting past holes one class size smaller, above a 80 for two sizes down, and above 120 three sizes down. That being said, cats receive a bonus to contortion rolls.

The second addition is that full body armor being restricted to medium and tall size classes, and the only way for different sizes to get armor is to have it altered. Having it altered for smaller sizes reduces the cost to 50% of the original price, but also lowers the health given by -40 HP. Contortion is also impossible in a full body suit.

Session Highlights:
>The hunt for the robot menace begins
>Turns out having a dog-person on your team makes hunting very trivial and short
>Mutts dealt with, with only one team mate near dead; in short, a perfect fight.
>Always remember not to leave your food somewhere and come back for it later, otherwise you'll find a gang of mutants curb stomping two robots to pieces.

Session: http://pastebin.com/sS7KPkV1
>>
Sure is quiet in this Endtown thread.
>>
>>77503758
oddly so, I suppose people really don't have much to say about the this page. Odd, seeing as Wally has just made the decision to completely undo their whole journey, by giving up... that's not to say it isn't for the best though.

Endtown may be a hellhole, but it's a helluva lot better than most other places in the wastes
>>
>>77504576
Its not like there was no change, now they have Chic and Kirbee
>>
>>77503758
fotm is over.
>>
File: 180763176.jpg (16 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
180763176.jpg
16 KB, 250x250
>shadows
>>
>>77503758
im just waiting to see what the fuck is going on in endtown
>>
>>77504664
it will be over soon child
>>
I guess people are just tired of Wally and Holly. Even during the Unity arc people were itching to see what was going on in Endtown.

Last thread someone mentioned that the elections would've been a great opportunity for Walter and Dottie to develop together as characters but sadly the elections most likely already happened off-panel and we will only get to see the results when we return to Endtown
>>
>>77505204
It's dead right now because happenings just finished for now
>>
So if there is nothing else to talk about...

...anyone got any OC?
>>
>>77506469
I could try drawing something for you though I'm not as good as Akunim and the others.
>>
>>77506521
Why don't you come up with something?
>>
File: 1444011474759.jpg (117 KB, 800x714) Image search: [Google]
1444011474759.jpg
117 KB, 800x714
So I've finally caught up after starting this series on Friday.

Pretty crazy series, but I like it a lot.
>>
>>77506564
Because I don't feel like it.

>>77506624
Welcome to Endtown.
>>
>>77506469

RPG people are mostly OCs. I haven't drawn my Red Panda in a while though, feel like I shoud.
>>
>>77507290
Yeah, I really need to practice with my character too. I just hung up on some anatomy, and I forget about it for a while
>>
>>77506521

Draw Walt!
>>
>>77508165
Doing what?
>>
>>77508302
Flexing. Being a sick cunt.
>>
>>77508363
That doesn't sound like him. He seems more like the kind of guy who is a badass for having courage and keeping a cool head during a crisis.

A muscled-up Walter doesn't sound like Walter. Plus, I'm real bad at muscles so I'm making excuses.
>>
File: Endtown_Jenny_and_Laura_resized.jpg (255 KB, 1255x900) Image search: [Google]
Endtown_Jenny_and_Laura_resized.jpg
255 KB, 1255x900
>>77506469
here's some.
>>
>>77508477
>>77508363
>>77508302

I think it's more about being an embodiment of what Walt represents his actual character. But since next are is the election I think a politco poster like this would be great.

>Walt for Mayor: "You lived this long, you're welcome."
>"I'm a bear. No one is going to mess with a bear."
>"Don't fault the Walt."
>>
>>77508863

What is that on the right? Is it a mouse, beaver or some sort of little bear?
>>
File: Walt-Trimble-Election-Poster.png (630 KB, 600x927) Image search: [Google]
Walt-Trimble-Election-Poster.png
630 KB, 600x927
>>77509244
Well, my drawing skills aren't good enough for that but here's some photoplasty.
>>
File: 20151006173857.jpg (281 KB, 848x1098) Image search: [Google]
20151006173857.jpg
281 KB, 848x1098
>>77506469
>>
>>77511925

That's awesome
>>
>>77504667

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADmX9eMEV9U
>>
>>77501119
That's his intention now. By the time they reach that structure looking for supplies, something will happen that will change his mind.
>>
>>77501119

Well, what are his alternatives? The last two places he's been have been scorched off the face of the earth. He probably is in an area of the wastes he's never been too.

I wouldn't really expect Kirbee to know the way to the next colony either.
>>
>>77506521
How about a cobra mutant? Perhaps one with legs, trying to deal with half an entire body's length of tail.

Can be male or female, don't particularly care.
>>
File: EndtownCombat.png (516 KB, 1000x760) Image search: [Google]
EndtownCombat.png
516 KB, 1000x760
>>77501941

Hey guys, I worked over the weekend and came up with afew things.

>When you level you gain +10 initiative along with the regular gains. This represents experience in the field. Really should have thought of that sooner.
>Flying mutants' flight speed has been reformulated to work like walking or running. Each species has a unique formula for their speed. Ducks have been buffed and aerobatics have been altered. Really kind of want to make a flying character to see how he'd play. For the record it goes Predatory Avian> Avian> Bat> Duck> Insect.
>I've rewritten aiming to be simpler. As much as I like increasing the MoS I still maintain the goal of having every type of roll in the system work the same way.
>I've increased the amount of xp gained for events in the xp table. This is mostly because I estimate or want the period of quick leveling to taper off around level 5 rather than level 3.

Now for some questions for you, the Endtown thread.

>I'm thinking of removing blowpipes from weapons. No one seems to want them or even acknowledge them. On the other hand someone somewhere might want them. On that same token I don't think there are tranquilizer rifle rounds.
>Should I make a random encounter table?
>Air planes. Right now air combat is unsaid and therefore exactly the same as ground combat only with afew more bonuses. Should I make air combat more complicated?
>>
>>77514938

No, it must be the entire body. None of this namby pamby Naga crude!
>>
File: Roadies main cast.jpg (604 KB, 2000x901) Image search: [Google]
Roadies main cast.jpg
604 KB, 2000x901
>>77514938
I would think Endtown snake mutants would look more like a regular cartoony snake if anything.
>>
I wonder why topside suits aren't bulkier.
Sure it helps when you have to be agile to dodge lazer beams thar would do you in anyway but you'd have to just step on something sharp and your a goner.
>>
>>77516375

Word of God is that the suits are a puncture resistant Teflon and are radiation resistant.

But they are abit crap with a neck seam held by adhesive and weak points in the joints of the suit.

But yes, they are not designed for running through the bramble. They barely can withstand aprogressive rock concert let alone combat.

Kinda explains why they are always one edge. They are 3mm away from being a lovecraftian horror.
>>
File: Nurse_bear_and_patient.jpg (306 KB, 1335x900) Image search: [Google]
Nurse_bear_and_patient.jpg
306 KB, 1335x900
Hot off the DK express.

I liked this so I thought to share this with you guys.
>>
>>77515571
Funny that, been meaning to e-mail you with a new character sheet I made. Thought it'd be a better contrast than a pure-muscle character. In summary, vulture surgeon with paper skin, glass bones, and a mind of 12 points, as well as a ranged taser.

Anyway, I say ditch the blowguns. I find them completely outclassed by almost every other weapon, especially the blaster's stun function in terms of tranquilizing. Though say someone decides to play a poison dart frog or something along those lines, they could definitely find a use out of a blowgun. Just carry around a bunch of tooth picks and a straw and they're ready for action. Otherwise, they seem to be too much of a hassle to keep up with, especially with poison dart maintenance and when they eventually fight enemies tougher than goons off of the street corner. However, I can see a use in rifle tranquilizers,

A random encounter table would be helpful for DMs new to Endtown to give them an idea of what could occur while traveling the wastes. Something that doesn't need to be followed but can be used if they can't come up with their own unique situations. I say go for it.

Dunno, would have to hear what your idea for new air combat is.
>>
>>77517032
>But they are abit crap with a neck seam held by adhesive and weak points in the joints of the suit.
>But yes, they are not designed for running through the bramble. They barely can withstand aprogressive rock concert let alone combat.
>Kinda explains why they are always one edge. They are 3mm away from being a lovecraftian horror.
According to Flask, the suits have become worse and worse over time due to limited resources.
>>
ENDTOWN Vol. 3 Preorder!

http://www.jarlidium.com/preorder.html
>>
>>77518524

Maybe I should buy the books now.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.