[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Books that are literally a parody of themselves.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: carol-corp.jpg (53 KB, 300x455) Image search: [Google]
carol-corp.jpg
53 KB, 300x455
ITT: Books that are literally a parody of themselves.
>>
I was speechless when I read that book.
>>
Is it really literally a parody, or are you just a moron?
>>
>>77498101

Was it really that bad?
>>
>>77498140
It's clear you're the moron here based on the fact you don't understand what that figure of speech means.
>>
>>77498169
>literally means figuratively
It's a figure of speech for tumblr SJWs and nothing more.
>>
>>77498158
No, I liked it. Was about a bunch of women who run a military base and Carol is the only one with powers. They started to realize Doom was full of shit and made plans to escape.
>>
>>77498169
You need to jump into the fire for the dictionaries you are burning.
>>
>>77498158
Like the entirety of KSD's run, the worst thing you can say about it is that it was supremely boring. Not a single one of the characters stood out in any way, and they were wlaking cliches... "the angry one", "the smart one", "the fat one", "the black one" (Muh intersectionality)
>>
>>77498101
Why are they called the Carol Corps?
Are they all named Carol?

If not that's a pretty fucking narcissistic thing to call your support team.
>>
>>77498528
Marvelâ„¢ Corps does sound better.
>>
>>77498528
In the comic, their official name is the Banshee Squadron. They just call themselves the Carol Corps because Carol is their leader.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.