[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Things you hate about this stupid bitch. I'll start with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 7
File: iris.jpg (41 KB, 560x415) Image search: [Google]
iris.jpg
41 KB, 560x415
Things you hate about this stupid bitch. I'll start with an easy one.
>Gets mad at Barry for keeping his Flash secret, despite the fact that it's none of her fucking business
>>
Hating Iris is so last season faggot
>>
>>77490837
>>77490890

Did she even really get mad? By the time she found out, everyone was preoccupied with finding Eddie, right?
>>
>>77491297

She got over it in like an episode. The lead up was kind of frustrating but that was only like two episodes at most. It's really not that bad Iris has always been pretty okay.
>>
>season 2
>hating Iris
Yeah, no. She's pretty cool now.
>>
>>77490837
That's literally the one time she was right about something, you dumbass. Joe and Barry's flimsy logic about protecting her by keeping it a secret made no sense.

Barry told his former bully turned supervillain before Iris, for fuck's sake.
>>
>>77490837
>black for the sake of it
>>
>>77490837
>doesn't like iris

you just hate fun and probably have mommy issues you racist
>oh no a black woman
>what a cunt!
>>
>>77492412
barry tells everyone. It's just fun.
>>
>>77492447
> pissed because the show didn't use the samon color pencil.

God you fucks are annoying.
>>
>>77490837
You are either an only child or the youngest sibling because most people would be upset that someone they knew all their lives and completely trusted was keeping a big secret from them.

Most would feel like the other didn't trust them.
>>
File: 1447313767033.png (11 KB, 300x188) Image search: [Google]
1447313767033.png
11 KB, 300x188
>>77490890
>>77491297
>>77491357
>>77491396
>>77492412
>>77494154
>Come into this thread thinking it's going to be nothing but Iris hate.
>Turns out we're in Bizarro /co/

That's ok, I prefer this mindset.

Now to turn our hate on people that actually deserve it, like Laurel, Patty, and Felicity.
>>
>>77494317
>Patty
Why? She's what Felicity should've been, i.e. more toned down and less obnoxious.
>>
>>77494332
She's not what felicity should have been it's literally the same character just with a detective coat of paint rather than an uber l33t hacker. Same exact character.

But she's cute and just pure fun just like everything on flash
>>
Skipping through the drama scenes makes this show infinitely more enjoyable. How's this season of Arrow been? I dropped that shit faster than a machine that drops stuff really fast last season.
>>
>>77490837
I thought she was mad because literally everyone else she knew was aware that Barry was the Flash and willingly kept it secret from her long after they learned it. She seemed to get over it pretty quick though.
>>
>>77494317
Actually a lot of threads are like this.

> Blank sucks
nothing but praise

> Blank rocks
Nothing but vitrol, and comments about the OPs lack of taste.
>>
>>77494373
Eh, she feels like she's trying to hard
I like it when the quirky stuff isn't always there, like Linda. I hope Linda becomes the heroic Dr Light
>>
>>77494424
Pretty good, sucks to be you
>>
>>77490837
I'm more pissed that Barry kept the secret for no reason other than relationship drama.

Seriously, every other person in his life (including BOTH his arch-enemies!) found out before she did.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_niam2wFV8w1rexfcf.jpg (101 KB, 500x720) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_niam2wFV8w1rexfcf.jpg
101 KB, 500x720
Nothing. She's perfect. I would like a gf like her.
>>
>>77494424
>Skipping
Why? Do you just hate fun?
>>77494446
Linda scenes this year are TOO fun.
>>77494458
Yep, tell him loud and proud, bro. Dude just hates fun or something.
>>
File: Doctor Cute.gif (1 MB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
Doctor Cute.gif
1 MB, 245x245
>>77494332
She isn't even a character. All her traits are geared to be a waifu. Besides, how can you like any girl whose name isn't Linda Park?
>>
>>77494468
>barry visits ollie
>drops his mask right away
>DUDE WTF?!
>oops?
>>
>>77490837
She's not too bad. Its fucking Laurel that I hate.
Especially right now, with this Lazarus pit shit (I'm two episodes behind, by the way)... Suspension of disbelief is one thing, but I can't understand how, at any level, she could think it was even a remotely good idea to toss Sara in the pit. And the other people who are going along with it? This season has been good so far, but the whole Sara/pit arc is fucking stupid.
>>
I would accept any feeling she had towards me as long as it meant sex in the end .
>>
>>77494486
>Do you just hate fun?
The CW relationship drama is anything but.
>>
>>77494489
>Linda Park
She's boring.
Golden Glider best girl.
>>
>>77494550
Sorry negative nelly, this is a FLASH thread. We are here to have fun.

I'm sorry you're a sad pessimistic lonely piece of shit.
>>
>>77494565
Since when did "fun" mean having literally no standards?
>>
>>77494610
Since Flashfags got so thirsty they refuse to see any faults in it
>>
>>77494625
>flash
>faults

literally every argument against flash is the same bitter regurgitated argument that ALWAYS and I mean this ALWAYS boils down to "stop liking what I don't like" and "You're enjoying yourself the wrong way"
>>
>>77494332

Give it time, anon. Soon she'll be as hated as every other female on CW cape show.
>>
>>77494674
So you're literally saying Flash is perfect, there's absolutely nothing wrong with it?
>>
>>77491297

She got mad at Eddie for not telling her sensitive cop stuff
>>
>>77494559
>Golden Glider
Pls, Captain Cold is best rogue.
Eddie is best girl.
>>
File: seriosulybro.jpg (13 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
seriosulybro.jpg
13 KB, 512x384
>>77491396
>She's pretty cool now.

How? Did she get acting lessons over the season break? She was terrible last season.

How is she better?
>>
>>77494769

She got mad at Eddie clearly lying to her and being distant. She wanted him to talk about work because she thought that might help him ease off, rather than keeping everything in and being more and more miserable.
>>
>>77494750
Well, yes. I love having fun. Unlike you.
>>
>>77494864
>She got mad at Eddie clearly lying to her and being distant.

ABOUT SENSITIVE COP STUFF THAT WAS NONE OF HER DAMN BUSINESS!

>She wanted him to talk about work

You mean his sensitive cop work? That work?
>>
>>77494769
It Wasnt even cop stuff. Barry was one gave that excuse. She just wanted him to talk to her about whatever was bothering him in general.
>>
>>77494800
Well she doesn't do anything now. She's just kind of around basically waiting for the writers to get bored of felicity 2.0. She shows up with the group, says something every once in a while and we are told she's totally doing something important in the back ground when she's not on screen
>>
>>77494923

Eddie could have kept the details secret and talk about what was bothering him in general terms. Instead of you know, being a silent wall and not saying jackshit and making his gf miserable when he's completely changed as a person.
>>
>>77494999
Didn't Eddie actually want to tell Iris that Barry was the Flash, but Barry and Joe made him promise not to?
>>
>>77494921
That's not fun, that's flat out delusion
>>
>>77494999
Couples communicatng? You're asking for too much.
>>
>>77495021

Yes, he did. And people still make Iris be the cunt, when it was Barry and Joe being dicks and sabotaging the relationship by making Eddie and Iris miserable to a point where Iris wanted to break up with Eddie.
>>
>>77495077
>I don't want to talk about it
>what the fuck? I'm ENTITLED to your private thoughts
>no you aren't I don't want to talk about it
>FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU WE ARE OVER YOU ARE TOO DISTANT

The entire thing is just dumb unrealistic writing shoved in there because they needed 20+ episodes to fill but if you come away from that thinking iris was in the right you have some serious mental issues. Most notably being a pussy.
>>
>>77495127
You sound pressed as fuck. This was effecting their relationship. Even Eddie was complaining.
It was stupid to tell Eddie and have him keep it a secret when you had no plans to tell Iris.
But according to you wanting to your bf is bad and women sjould just shut up and make sanwiches.
>>
>>77495127
>>77495190
It's funny how different this gets.
>Barry refuses to unmask in front of Iris in order to keep her from getting involved and possibly killed by the evil speedster threatening her
>She rages about a lack of trust
>Barry decides to unmask in front of Linda to inspire confidence and trust in her, but it puts her in danger of possibly being killed by the evil speedster threatening her
>Linda does better and is more ready to play Dr. Light because of it
>>
>>77495249
Barry didnt want to tell Linda. Iris told him he was stupid as fuck not to tell her after Linda's life was put in danger which could be seen as Barry's fault.
Light wasnt planning on getting to Linda until Barry mentioned it i believe.
I think Light was gonna kill Linda and have her dead body as bait to say she got killed and run away into hiding from Zoom.
>>
>>77495127
>but if you come away from that thinking iris was in the right you have some serious mental issues
This. It's one thing to be upset that you're partner is keeping secrets and another to be a fucking child about it. She ruined a dinner, separated from Eddie, and resorted to emotional blackmail to try and pry.

Fortunately she isn't dragging down the show this season. Yet.
>>
>>77495190
Making sandwiches is more useful than being a massive cunt.
>>
>>77496044
I totally forgot there was a scene with Iris, Eddie, Barry, Felicity and The Atom all in the same room and it was super embarrassing to watch.
>>
>>77496075
It's even worse once you realize that The Atom is Dylan Dog.
>>
>>77496096
Of all the things to recognize Brandon Routh for, ya had to pick that.
>>
When are we getting Wally
>>
>>77490837
All I know is that she would have used Eddie's classified work to further her career as a journalist. She would have pulled that shit and think it was ok.
>>
>>77494509
>Suspension of disbelief is one thing, but I can't understand how, at any level, she could think it was even a remotely good idea to toss Sara in the pit.

Nyssa called it. Laurel wanted to bring Sara back out of grief, not love. She brought Sara back for her sake, and not Sara's.
>>
>>77491396
>If we're going to be The Flash's sidekicks, we should probably join Crossfit or something XD
Still the same trash. You just tend to overlook it because Patty and Barry are together now.
>>
File: 1433525758366.jpg (56 KB, 560x407) Image search: [Google]
1433525758366.jpg
56 KB, 560x407
>>77494800
who knows, maybe the writers learned their lesson with arrow
>>
>>77490837
All i know about her is the fact that her dad is a total bro and easily my favorite character on the show
>>
>>77494317
>Patty
Fuck that soulless husk of a character. She is disgusting.
>>
>>77494332
>She's what Felicity should've been
Felicity should have been a mary sue?

Patty is literally the DC version of Carlie Cooper.
>>
>>77494565
>I'm sorry you're a sad pessimistic lonely piece of shit.

Flash would be a lot MORE fun if it didn't have to wade through all the shitty CW romance drama.

Do you actually like fun? Or are you just saying that you do? I'm leaning toward the latter.
>>
>>77496067
And it's not an easy thing to do either, making a good sandwich is as much art as it is science.
>>
>>77494999
>Eddie could have kept the details secret and talk about what was bothering

Yeah, because being ultra vague is completely different than saying, "Yeah, I'm not allowed to talk about cop cases outside of, you know, to people on the fucking case."

But Iris is too much of a cunt to wrap that simple concept around her acorn sized hunk of grey matter to comprehend these basic things.
>>
>>77495190
>This was effecting their relationship.
It, literally, was not. Iris was just being a nosey cunt. And for you to argue in favor of her nosey bullshit, means you're probably an overly attached, obsessive SO yourself.
>>
>>77502337
Yes it wasn't. Eddie was shit liar, Iris noticed right away. It lasted twon weeks as Eddie saying. They haven't been intimate at all. And Iris wasn't gonna pretend to be fine when clearly they weren't.
>>77502303
You need to watch the episode. Because Eddie bragged about work during the being of the episode. It work that wasnt brothering him.
Once again Barry try to pass off "it's cop stuff" excuse. Not Eddie, but Barry. Eddie didn't provide anything and kept changing the subject. Which lead her to thunk he was cheating and that's where Barry and his excuse came from. Eddie never tried to give one.

If wanting to work on your relationship is bad, you have relationship issues. like every thread, you are someone like you act like she chopped his dick off. They we're having problems all streaming from Eddie going along with Joe and Bary's stupid plan. And Eddie never gave an excuse on what was bothering him and why he couldn't talk about it.
>>
>>77502551
>Eddie was shit liar,
Probably because he wasn't really lying. He flat out told her there was shit he couldn't say. Instead of respecting him and saying, "You know, yeah, maybe there are some things, especially when you're a fucking detective, that just should not be talked about." she completely shits all over him and just bitches and moans that he's a liar and is fucking up their relationship.

>It lasted twon weeks as Eddie saying
Two weeks of Iris treating Eddie like shit, you mean. She was guilt tripping him and generally being a humongous cunt to him.

>They haven't been intimate at all.
That was in no way Eddie's fault. In fact, he tried to smooth things over and get her to come home and have a pleasant dinner with her. She immediately threw it all back at him and gave him a giant, "Fuck off." Choosing to see zero reason instead.

>And Iris wasn't gonna pretend to be fine when clearly they weren't.
She wasn't fine with it. Because she's a controlling, nosey and obsessive bitch.

>You need to watch the episode. Because Eddie bragged about work during the being of the episode.
I literally just watched the episode again last night. That never happens.

>Which lead her to thunk he was cheating and that's where Barry and his excuse came from.
Right, which means she has zero respect for Eddie. She immediately jumps to the worst possible conclusion, instead of just giving him the benefit of the doubt. Because, you know, he's a fucking detective. There are things he legally cannot talk about.

> Eddie never tried to give one.
Nor should he even need to.

>If wanting to work on your relationship is bad, you have relationship issues.
It wasn't bad until Iris became paranoid and delusional.

>you are someone like you act like she chopped his dick off.
She very clearly wanted to. She wanted to have him wrapped around her finger and whipped, but when he didn't immediately submit to her will, she threw a shit fit and broke things off.
>>
>>77502551
>like every thread, you are someone like you act like she chopped his dick off.
You've never actually been in a relationship, have you? Must people would tell Iris to fuck off and end the relationship themselves, instead of tolerating her garbage.
>>
>>77503191
Omg go back to /r9k/
You are really projecting and arent trying to give the same empathy youre self inserting on Eddie to Iris.
I can see it was eating at him but his actions never make it better. He never tried to at least talk to her and accepted Barry's stupid offer about a double date. And even his complaint about not having sex is stupid. Like you are fighting with your gf, sex shouldnt be the first thing on your mind.
And by the end of it Iris just wanted to talk, not even about the lie, she just wanted to talk. And Eddie wasnt willing to, can you blame her for think so? He was doing everything that can hunt he was and you forget this was her first serious relationship. She didnt have anyone to talk too because ppl were actively lying to her and she knew this.
>>
>>77503248
Those people are fucking weak wanting to end a relationship over one fight. When it was Eddie who ageeed in the first place. He should have tpld Joe and Barry to fuck off with lying but he didnt and he even lied to her about her mentor dying. Like he couldnt say he was murdered? What was wrong with that? "Ih he was following a lead and got caught in the crossfire" myou didnt even have to say it was RF who killed him. You dont lie about him going to another country.
Eddie is the guilty party for going along with it even when he clearly didnt want to.
>>
>>77503421
>You are really projecting
Utterly ironic.

>I can see it was eating at him but his actions never make it better.
Sure. When you have someone you care deeply about constantly tell you that you're an asshole, you're going to feel pretty awful. Even if if the person's accusations are completely unfounded, you know, like Iris.

>He never tried to at least talk to her and accepted Barry's stupid offer about a double date.
He did. A number of times. And she threw it right back in his face. And completely rejected any compromise. Its Iris' way or no way. Which is selfish. For someone so fixated on trying to understand and justify relationships, ifs comical how little you understand the idea of "compromise", Especially when dealing with someone who's very job involves keeping secrets while working a case.

>And by the end of it Iris just wanted to talk, not even about the lie, she just wanted to talk.
Did you even watch the episodes? She was locked in on one specific secret. Going so far as to go behind Eddie's back and harass other people about his job. And despite how many times she is told to be reasonable, both by Eddie and, literally, everyone else she associates with in the show, she refuses to see any and all reason.

>He was doing everything that can hunt he was
Wat?

>and you forget this was her first serious relationship.
...so? That gives her a free pass to be a controlling bitch? Has she never socialized with anyone ever? People don't tolerate that kind of bullshit.
>>
>>77503508
>Those people are fucking weak wanting to end a relationship over one fight.
Its the show, its not one fight. Its repeated badgering and nagging and exponentially getting more aggressive. Iris was being emotionally manipulative. And that's not fair to do anyone.
>>
>>77503508
>Like he couldnt say he was murdered?
Are you fucking stupid? They specifically told her that so she wouldn't keep digging into the story. If its a happy ending, she's not going to keep looking around for more info. They specifically say this.
>>
>>77503656
Whats the point of talking to you when you have it in your mind Iris was wrong for reacting her be lying to her.
If it was about work, she would have dropped it. But it clearly wasn't because you don't distant yourself from a person unless you are trying to keep them away them from something pertaining to them.

I'm tried of this same stupid argument evertime someone wants to bad mouth Iris. like your holding this against her. When she was just reacting and you didn't like her reactions so shes a demon to you. I can see why it was hard for Eddie because I have to keep my fair share of secrets but he didn't make the right choices and never talked it out, he kept dodging the problem. He could have told her anything. But he chose not too.
>>
File: 1442848543538.gif (915 KB, 1279x720) Image search: [Google]
1442848543538.gif
915 KB, 1279x720
>tfw someone is an Irisfag around you
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.