[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone else noticed the homoerotic shit between Black Panther
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Secret Wars (2015-) 007-018.jpg (1 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
Secret Wars (2015-) 007-018.jpg
1 MB, 1988x3056
Has anyone else noticed the homoerotic shit between Black Panther and Reed Richards in Hickman's stuff?
>>
>>77490830
so do you just see romantic stuff everywhere, or do you have to do so many mental gymnastics to support homosexuality in the first place that you end up seeing it because you've trained yourself how to?
>>
>>77490830
That wasn't gay at all you fucking faggot do you even know the meaning of friendship
>>
>>77490830
Not really.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 400x537) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 400x537
>>77490830
It's called friendship.

They are friends.

not faggots, like you.

pic related is an example of friendship
>>
Y'all are just not seeing it. Hickman's other gay ship is Hyperion and Thor
>>
>>77490830
I like (non)panel 3 there where the artist just decided "backgrounds? ...nahhhh"
>>
>>77490830
We see only what we want to see...
>>
>>77494308
Lot of floating heads in Secret Wars.
>>
>>77496529
>>77494308
Ribic drew five or six full bodies figures of all the characters, and when he needs to keep it varied, he just cuts the heads off an randomly places them all over the page.

The T'challas in the bottom panels have been reused through the entire series.
>>
>>77491318
Headcanon is strong shit.
>>
File: Reed, evil04.jpg (831 KB, 1440x2261) Image search: [Google]
Reed, evil04.jpg
831 KB, 1440x2261
>>77496555
Ribic really shat the bed in this series. It is delayed as hell and he still copied and pasted several panels of U Reed he drew in Ultimates.
>>
>>77490830
>Hickman

"Totally no homo" basically describes 80% of Hickman's output.
>>
>>77490830
Read the page before I read your post, OP, and there was nothing even remotely homosexual about that. Honestly I thought this was supposed to be a bro thread until it was supposed to be sexual for some reason.
>>
>>77497111
Ribic has been recycling since the first issue with that Sentinel
>>
>>77490830
If you were projecting any harder you could make popcorn and invite friends over for movie night.
>>
>shipping T'challa and Reed
>not T'challa and Namor

pleb
>>
>>77491318
>>77493712
That seems to be a huge problem on /co/ with its gay userbase. They seem literally unable to comprehend what friendship is and see homo erotic shit everywhere.
>>
>>77490830

Seems more Bromantic than Homoerotic
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.