[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rugrats in Paris
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: MI0001692588.jpg (49 KB, 400x395) Image search: [Google]
MI0001692588.jpg
49 KB, 400x395
Was it any good?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6xWJS6w1kg
>>
If you actually listen to the soundtrack it's pretty cringeworthy. I'm starting to notice that all the Rugrats movies were pretty cringe.
>>
I remember the giant robot fight was good and everything else was forgettable.
>>
I just hate how hey forced the little purple haired chink
>>
It was pretty solid, as solid as the Rugrats can be anyway. Though I'm not sure if it's better than the first movie, the plot was definitely interesting and a good excuse for some new scenery, far better than the third movie's by far.

I'll definitely give it viewings in the future.
>>
>>77490771
Well it is an early 2000s nickalodeon kids movie. Of course the soundtrack is was cringeworthy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcbUpz3oaSc
>>
Would you believe me if I told you there was originally plans for a 4th Rugrats movie?

It be a sequel to the "In Paris" movie. The title was called "Rugrats in Rome" where Tommy was going to have another little brother

Think about that for a second...imagine 2 DIL'S in the same show.
>>
>>77490819
wait, there was a third one?
>>
honestly most rugrats things seem like shit when watching as an adult, except maybe the first season episodes when the animation was weirder

it entertained me as a kid so I can't call it a bad show; it just seems so boring now
>>
>>77490802
I think Kimmi is an interesting character, especially when she was introduced into the show, but yeah, she was pretty much just shoe-horned in for a few spots in the film.
>>
File: 1354947294627.png (359 KB, 648x556) Image search: [Google]
1354947294627.png
359 KB, 648x556
>that scene where sumo wrestlers sang karaoke
>>
>>77490855
Thornberry crossover.
>>
>>77490855
Rugrats: The Movie, where they get lost in the woods. Spike fights a wolf.

Rugrats in Paris, where Chuckie gets a new mom. Spike gets laid.

Rugurats Go Wild, where they meet the Wild Thornberries and get lost in the jungle. Spike can now talk.
>>
>>77490731

I had this on VHS. Must have seen it a hundred times.

I remember tearing up due to the muh mom plot. I liked it.
>>
>>77490853
No
because there's no 2nd Brother in the grown up show
>>
>HERE COMES CHUCKIE CHAN

song made me want to vomit
>>
>>77491218

Because that movie didn't even get past "the idea" stage hence why the last movie was the Thornberries crossover
>>
>>77491287
The Thornberry movie was supposed to be a TV Special, but the higher ups thought it'd be popular enough to make money as a full-fledged film. Apparently they even finished the 45 minute special too, but obviously it's never going to be released publicly.

Never heard anything about Rugrats in Rome though, but I seriously doubt that's was ever a thing past a brainstorming session.
>>
>>77491253
>vomiting to Isaac Hayes vocals
>>
>>77490731
I remember watching it on Christmas more than a decade ago. I don't recall whether I liked it, but I think it was fine
>>
File: raylude cerberus.jpg (38 KB, 617x390) Image search: [Google]
raylude cerberus.jpg
38 KB, 617x390
>>77490731
Without it we wouldn't have this semen demon, so I'm okay with it.
>>
>>77491545
This fucker knows where it's at.

Not enough of it though
>>
>>77490829
Why does it feel like every single movie that had this song in it somehow managed to use a different version?
>>
>>77491637
Don't act like Len's isn't the best
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wn7zPdizrqk

I dunno, as a kid the only time I noticed it was a different singer was when it was a guy singing it. I guess I was too pumped over being a kid in america.
>>
>>77491287
That still doesn't make any sense
nobody would start thinking of that shit even if they were just pitching ideas
>>
File: 1394236728724.gif (644 KB, 200x197) Image search: [Google]
1394236728724.gif
644 KB, 200x197
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrmslMWkXJw

>Busta Rhymes says "Blow-dry your asshole" on the soundtrack to a Rugrats movie
>>
>>77491545
This nigger knows what's up.
>>
>>77490731
I liked the giant Reptar.
>>
>>77490731
F*k yeah it was good.
>>
>>77491545
RIP Raylude
>>
Which movie was better? I barely remember them
>>
>>77492826
Rugrats Go Wild

because feet
>>
>>77492512
did he die
>>
>>77490797
>>77492051
This
>>
Dill was the worst thing to happen to Rugrats

>show about babies that talk
>how about we add a baby that DOESNT TALK?

It doesnt make any goddamn sense and he isnt even interesting
>>
>>77490771
I remember when this movie came out, the whole marketing campaign was based around "Who Let The Dogs Out" for some reason despite the fact that it only played in the film for about 5 seconds
>>
I liked when they where killed by yihadists
>>
>>77490914
>Spike can now talk.
And is voiced by Bruce Willis
>>
>>77495435
Who performed an in-character cover of an Iggy Pop song for the soundtrack, for some reason
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.