[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
With the Star Wars comics selling WAAAAAAY more than they should,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
With the Star Wars comics selling WAAAAAAY more than they should, how long would it be before Marvel does this? In fact, would it be likely to happen within the next 5, hell, even 3 years?

And before you say it, Marvel originally said Ultimates and 616 would never crossover...
>>
>>77490392
I'm willing to bet that they're already planning it.
Maybe even announce it with Episode VII's release. Baseless speculation of course, but knowing Disney/Marvel, they probably are already working on it.
>>
>>77490392
Soon, and it's to make up for the fact their own properties sell like hot garbage.

The question is; Which universe will this take place in? I doubt 616 and I also doubt they'll use canon Star Wars content as well.
>>
You know, Marvel's being pig headed about their Star Wars line. With a whole universe of characters, why only focus on the movie characters? There's a reason why the Expanded Universe was so cool. Making everything be extended stories of the movie cast just makes it feel really lopsided.
>>
I bet you a billion dollars that Bendis will get to write a storyline where the guardians get transported to the Star Wars universe
>>
>>77490762
...I would not be surprised.
In fact, I already see the cover with Kitty Pryde holding a lightsaber.
>>
You don't think Mickey Mouse and company will get a crossover with star wars before the Marvel properties do?
>>
>>77490852
I would love to see this. Howard/Donald team-up
>>
>>77490852
Have they with Marvel yet?
>>
I'm gonna guess that they're gonna wait til after Episode 8 to know what the status quo is.
>>
>>77490579
They already have.

Mainly because that's what people want.
>>
>>77490790
I guess if they go the Episode VII route.

I mean, Kitty is Bendis' Leia. Quill is a mix of Luke and Han.

Can't wait C3PO and R2-D2 Vs. Rocket and Groot.
>>
>>77491170
>>Implying Marvel writers won't just nostalgia over the original trilogy instead.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.