[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's have a thread about Disney Alice.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 15
File: giphy.gif (508 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
508 KB, 500x375
Let's have a thread about Disney Alice.
>>
What a shitty gif.
>>
File: 1404842863173.jpg (79 KB, 451x900) Image search: [Google]
1404842863173.jpg
79 KB, 451x900
>>
File: 50percentgrey 5.png (439 KB, 1280x1656) Image search: [Google]
50percentgrey 5.png
439 KB, 1280x1656
>>
>>
File: Samba 274.jpg (1 MB, 974x1289) Image search: [Google]
Samba 274.jpg
1 MB, 974x1289
>>
>>
File: Samba 29.jpg (205 KB, 800x1035) Image search: [Google]
Samba 29.jpg
205 KB, 800x1035
>>
>>77488415
Alice felt incredibly happy and relaxed. She lay down on the mushroom, kicked of her shoes and puffed naughty words she heard from her father and his friends when she spied on them when they played cards in the tea room, into the sky above her. When she got bored of that she tried shapes and colours of increasing complexity. "I´m really getting good at this! Perhaps even better than that caterpillar!" she thought to herself. She felt really pleased with herself, all of her worries were gone. She didn´t care about the stupid white rabbit anymore and had totally forgotten about the garden. After a while she noticed that she was getting a bit peckish. "Hum, I could use a bite" she said to herself and puffed out a bright green cloud that formed the word "MUNCHIES". This silly word caused to laugh out loud and long. When she came back to her senses (relatively spoken) she rememberd something the caterpillar said about the mushroom, that it was edible. "oh why not?" she thought and broke off a large piece on one side.
>>
>>77488450
Alice sat down with a goofy grin on her face and looked at the piece of mushroom. "I´m sure the caterpillar said something about its two sides..." Oh well." She took a large bite out of the morsel, which she spat out instantly. "Oh my goodness, this tastes dreadfull! I think I remember what the caterpillar said, one side tastes good and one bad? Or was it... WHOA! My goodness!!!" The all too familliar feeling of a sizechange was washing over her, but this time it was feeling moore intense due to whatever was in the caterpillars hookah. She could feel herself being pulled together, like all parts of herself being squashed together from the inside. It wasn´t painfull, but not exactly pleasant eather. She looked at her arms and legs, the looked like they were imploding into ever smaller forms of themselves. "This is the most curiosest ever! Heehee... Curiosest..." The whole process took only a few seconds but to her it was like in slow motion, it felt like minutes. When Alice finally stopped shrinking the top of the mushroom had grown to the dimensions of an airfield (not that Alice knew what an airfield was, being from 1865 and such). She was less about a hundredth of her prevous size and looked around in amazement. "I don´t think anybody has ever been smaller than me!" Alice said and took another puff from the hookah (it shrank with her since she was holding it in her arm the whole time). "And I´m still hungry! Maybe I should try the other side of the mushroom."
>>
>>77488477
As she wandered over the mushroom she passed one of her shoes she kicked of earlier when she was getting comfortable, now it was the size of a house to her. Alices touched the black leather wall in front of her and stroked over it, the shiny smooth surface appeared now rough and uneven. "Its uncanny that my feet where in this before" Alice looked down at her stocking clad feet and wiggled her toes. "I wonder what it would be like to have feet that can fit into those shoes." She immediatly got a laughing fit as she imagend herself with house sized feet. She was still giggleing when she got to the other edge of the mushroom. "Oh dear thats quite high. " alice thought as she looked doen the mushroom that was skyscrapersized to her. She broke off a big piece of mush oom and got away from the edge because the vertigo was beginning to creep her out. She sat down again with the mushroom piece and the hookah (she is carring that thing around all the time, occasionally taking a puff, here is to hope the poor girl doesn´t develop a habit). She takes a bite out of it and to her delight This side DOES taste great. She manages too take another few bites as the all familliar feeling returned.
>>
File: Disney 1.png (1 MB, 800x1148) Image search: [Google]
Disney 1.png
1 MB, 800x1148
fuck it, It's just a disney giantess thread now
>>
>>77488506
Alice was feeling like she was being pushed in all directions at the same time from inside out. First her belly bloated up, followed by the rest of her body and her arms, legs and her head. The growth was doing in waves through every part of her body. Unlike shrinking this definitively felt pleasant. Alice tried to stand up, but fell on her bottom as a growth wave was going through her legs that very moment. She managed to stand up again, noticing that her feet were covering all of the mushroom. She soon crushed it under her feet as she soared higher and higher, "Whoooaaaa" Soon her head passed the top of the tallest trees in the forest, then her chest, then her hips, then her shins. When she finally stopped her head was in the clouds, and not only the clouds she was still puffing out with the hookah under her arm. When she looked down her white stockinged feet were standing in what appeard to be moss. "I´m so very, very high!" Alice giggled. She looked around and saw the castle of the Queen of hearts, it barely reached her ankles. "Hehe, looks, like I found that garden." Just then Alice noticed that she still had the piece of mushroom in her had, it somehow grew with her. A miscievious grin played around her face. "Hmmm...."
>>
File: Disney 2.jpg (466 KB, 1600x1858) Image search: [Google]
Disney 2.jpg
466 KB, 1600x1858
>>
>>77488600
>>/out/
>>
>>
File: Shailene_Woodley_640x960.jpg (52 KB, 403x505) Image search: [Google]
Shailene_Woodley_640x960.jpg
52 KB, 403x505
>This thread
>>
File: 029 GREAT SHRINK Ch 1.jpg (106 KB, 1661x985) Image search: [Google]
029 GREAT SHRINK Ch 1.jpg
106 KB, 1661x985
>>
File: tumblr_neb68yEOG51qg35tio1_500.png (234 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_neb68yEOG51qg35tio1_500.png
234 KB, 500x372
She a qt.
>>
I love these threads.
>>
>>77488182
Seriously, this. It's pathetic how Tumblr, a site dedicated to sharing images and other media, puts such a ridiculously small file size limit on everything. If you want to post a specific .gif, you either have to butcher the quality by removing half the frames, or make the .gif itself fucking tiny.

But then again
>Tumblr in charge of doing anything right
>>
>>77488531
not enough giant Elsa content
>>
Perhaps this thread can help me.

There's a R34 pic that I used to have but lost when my PC died, of a bunch of giant Alices cramped inside a normal-sized but transparent house.
>>
File: 1442956097401.jpg (124 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1442956097401.jpg
124 KB, 800x600
>>
File: AliceMR.png (2 MB, 1042x1920) Image search: [Google]
AliceMR.png
2 MB, 1042x1920
>>77494000
I need me some more American McGee.
>>
>>77488552
Can somebody continiue/finish this story?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.