[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are these 2 in the IDW comics? I sadly haven't been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1
File: beboprocksteady.jpg (60 KB, 741x441) Image search: [Google]
beboprocksteady.jpg
60 KB, 741x441
How are these 2 in the IDW comics?

I sadly haven't been keeping up due to stuff coming up so I'm behind like 10 issues or so
>>
Dead.
>>
Incredible. Brutal. Awesome.
>>
>>77485361
bumbling henchmen like usual, but surprisingly dangerous despite that.

there was one particularly brutal scene where they beat Donatello nearly to death
>>
Dumber than a sack of hammers, but also unstoppable and deadly.

They cracked Don's shell open and came incredibly close to killing him.
>>
>>77485361
They are fuckin' BEASTS in the comic.
>>
>>77485396

wait they're dead already?

>>77485423

Honestly I like that better then what the 2012 cartoon is doing

they just seem so different in that it's like, why bother giving them those names?

Also Bebop looks way too skinny in the 2012 cartoon
>>
I liked the Archie comic where they took off their clothes and went to Eden.
>>
>>77485474

No, they quit the Foot when Splinter took over. No word on where they went, although its only been one issue.
>>
have they gotten naked or butts exposed in the comic yet?

sadly it seems that now that Foolz is gone, the /co/ rocksteady butt fics are gone, and I doubt /aco/ would accept any of my drawthread requests would they?

>>77485535

Splinters evil now? I need to find a DDL link for the last 10 issues or so
>>
>>77485474
They're alive, currently unemployed now that Shredder is dead and Karai's gone to Japan. Pretty sure they don't want to work with Hob, who would kill them (or attempt to, again), or Splinter and the turtles, the new leaders of the Foot Clan.
>>
>>77485563

No, Splinter killed Shredder in an honorable duel. He and the turtles are using the Foot to do good things now.
>>
>>77485563
Splinter isn't evil. He killed Shredder in a duel witnessed by the foot and the turtles. As acting leader of the Foot, Karai proclaimed herself best suited to follow Splinter and turned leadership over to him and the turtles. Also, Kitsune, Shredder's mystic-turned-prisoner now that Shredder's dead, is seemingly ordering Alopex to "deal with" April...
>>
>>77485563
check desustorage, they might have it
>>
>>77485563

If you mean that fic I was talking about, it's not there, if you mean the previous 10 issues, most of the links are probably dead by now
>>
>>77485738

meant for >>77485672
>>
Do you want rocksteady and bebop to unzip, bend over, slowy drop their pants and press ham and/or ask you to play with their asses?
>>
How are these 2 in the 2012 series, other than completely different characters,

oh wait they're dead arent they? Thanks alot who ever decided on killing everyone
>>
>>77485563
you can find the most recent comics here

https://mega.nz/#F!r59DmDYa!XdX885r_1BOwDNydOioHrg

just look under the IDW ongoing folder
>>
>>77486033

thank you man
>>
>>77485897

so even though we have the 10th doctor, everyone on earth save for the tutles, casey and april are dead, and now the turtles are in space with a bunch of one off characters who only appear to sell toys?

They haven't even gotten to Usagi Yojimbo yet have they?
>>
>>77485869

does /aco/ accept requests like these? not an artist just asking
>>
>>77485361
They continue to be unstoppable tanks.

So far we've only seen them slowed down and left immovable. Fuckers are doing better than early years Juggernaut.
>>
>>77486206
>They haven't even gotten to Usagi Yojimbo yet have they?

Usagi is off-limits. Stan Sakai only let the franchise borrow him because Stan's good friends with Peter Laird. Now that Laird has no involvement with the franchise, Usagi will probably never appear in anything TMNT again.

Also
>Usagi Yojimbo
>>
>>77486595

So yeah, just a bunch of one off aliens who exist only to sale toys huh?

That and the utrom but they're the same species as Kraang right? It seems the Kraang already appear way to much in this series
>>
>>77486633

The Kraang blew up with the Earth.

The Utroms are off doing... stuff. Somewhere.
>>
>>77486670

So what are the turtles even doing now? Just dicking around in space?
>>
>>77486709

They went back in time to six months before the season 3 finale.

They're flying around trying to either destroy the Triceratons before they come to Earth, or find three pieces of the black hole generator the Triceratons are gonna use and smash it.
>>
pushing up
>>
>>77485869

Is that other guy still coming around here?
>>
>>77485563

W-wait...what butt fics? Did I miss something awesome?
>>
>>77490614

just me and some other anon talking about getting facesat by and wanting to put their face into rocksteady's big ass and rim him
>>
How is the 2012 cartoon so far?
>>
>>77490723
I'd do that to Rocksteady.
>>
>>77490723
that sounds hot. any chance for a link when its done
>>
>>77494262

It's not in progress sadly, it was already done anyway, the three threads were just a bit of a fantasy thing, and the only Archive that could still possibly them are dead sadly
>>
>>77491928
not good
>>
>>77494507

How bad are we talking? Is it "so bad they might end up introducing Venus" bad?
>>
>>77485361
Honestly man you should read the comics. Best run so far in cartoon or comic in my opinion.
>>
>>77491928

Awesome. Bebop and Rocksteady actually have personalities there. Distinct personalities. Not just the same guy as a different species.
>>
>>77494444
fuck. oh well. at least i have the fantasy to live on with
>>
>>77486206
>>77485897

The Turtles travelled back in time. Nobody's dead yet. They'll only be dead if the Turtles fail to change things.

>>77486206

It's very unlikely that Usagi will ever show up. His previous appearances in Turtles media were because Stan Sakai is friends with Eastman and Laird, neither of whom is involved with the show.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.