[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Supergirl Romance Options
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
So episode 3 confirmed what /co/ suspected all along: Kara wants to ride the Jimmy.

How long until the most progressive couple is official?
>>
>romance

Dropped. Stop forcing that unnecessary drama shit into everything.
>>
>>77477013
Why are you so mad he's black?

The shitty part is he is not Jimmy at all.
>>
Are you suggesting that she would be better off with friendzone? Because she really wouldn't.
>>
>>77477013

Wait Jimmy's black?
>>
>>77477013
None. The actor already said he's gonna bro code and not piss off Superman. That man might snap his neck over it
>>
>>77477013
And Jimmy's actor said they weren't going to hook up.
>>
>>77477013
Kara/Lucy Lane when?
>>
Brainiac 5 when
>>
http://comicbook.com/2015/11/03/supergirls-mehcad-brooks-explains-why-james-olsen-and-supergirl-/

> "If your best friend is Superman, there's a bro code you do not cross," Brooks told CBS's The Talk during an interview that aired earlier today. "I mean, you can't just move from Metropolis to National City and hit on his cousin, 'cause you can get heat vision that way."
>>
>>77477702
Bro shit, respect
>>
>>77477013
I want to see Jimmy plow the Supergirl thoroughly.
>>
>>77477702
he's not hitting on her she clearly wants him
>>
>tfw you're the only one who sees it as Kara with a silly crush and Jimmy not going near that
>>
>>77478549
Especially since Wynn is the better choice
>>
>>77477013
>2010+5
>black man/white woman
>most progressive
>implying
>>
>>77479004

>Wynn is actually Invisible Kid
>When revealed it's also shown he and Brainiac 5 are in a relationship
>Poor Kara gets double loss
>>
>>77479024
Yea, we need a while man with a black wo...oh wait, The Flash.
>>
I only watched the first episode but... god this show is shit.

>Not raised by ma and pa Kent
>magical secret agent deus ex machina sister
>she-keked by same sister and taken down by secret gov't agency
>Randomly shares world-shattering secret identity with douchebag co-worked for no reason
>Weak bitch who needs to be backed up by military dudes
>niggerdick

What a great and strong role model for girls.

>niggerdick
>>
>>77477013
Episode 3 knocked his ass pretty far down in Kara's eyes.

Just like any super hero soap opera show I doubt she'll stay with anyone for more than a season at most. She'll probably be riding atleast 5 different dicks before the shows over.
>>
>>77479043
Brainy/Kara > Brainy/Lyle

fight me 1v1 irl
>>
>>77479687
>Not raised by ma and pa Kent

the show is bad but you've exposed yourself as a DCAUfag and you should fuck off
>>
>>77477013
It's not because he's black, it's just that I hate "first guy wins" cliche
>>
>>77479916
Which is why Olicity sucks. Yes, technically the Lances are storywise, but Felcity was set up from the moment she was introduced.
>>
>>77479847
>implying anyone reads the comics here
Yeah, fuck off. This isn't a comics board
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.