[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
VGCats' existence continues despite a world that does not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 151031.jpg (257 KB, 692x705) Image search: [Google]
151031.jpg
257 KB, 692x705
VGCats' existence continues despite a world that does not want it.
>>
I like it.
>>
>>77475933
Yeah but if I keep reading it maybe they'll fuck.
>>
>>77475933
>eyepatch on tail

cute

i want to fuck the pink cat
>>
>>77475933
It's the webcomic version of Heathcliff
>>
>>77475933
I don't get it. Is the balloon explosive? Is the henchman just disappointed in the choice of mission? Maybe he's wondering why he's working for a humanoid cat?
>>
>>77475933
I'd fuck either of the cats. What happened to the fat brown guy?
>>
>>77475933
I want it.
I want it to update fore frequently.
I want it to be funnier/cuter/make more sense
>>
>>77476284
I think the joke is that he just sent his own horse back and not a wild animal from the warzone.
>>
>>77476284
he sent his own horse back to base instead of a wild animal

its REAL funny
>>
VGCats use to be funny, I don't get what happened.
>>
maybe the joke would be more obvious if D-Horse didnt look like a retarded mule
>>
File: 1417598829590.png (134 KB, 509x718) Image search: [Google]
1417598829590.png
134 KB, 509x718
>>77475933
The only reason I still follow this shit is to see which cute outfit the author is going to use on Aeris.

Also both MCs where named after Scot's cats, right? Shouldn't that mean said cats are dead by now?
>>
>>77476481
You grew up.
>>
>>77475933
It's like, roll 1d3. Results are 1 - an actually funny joke. 2 - joke that could be funny potentially, but setup is ruined. and 3 - unfunny "hey guys, I mentioned X! Am I relevant yet?" style >>humour<< with random violence as punchline.
That's how VGcats content looks. And with how rare the updates are, they can't really afford to make so many flukes.
>>
>>77476329
>>77476334
That's a horse? I thought it was a goat.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.