[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You buttoned your shirt incorrectly two times. Is he autistic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: IMG_00321.jpg (580 KB, 800x586) Image search: [Google]
IMG_00321.jpg
580 KB, 800x586
>You buttoned your shirt incorrectly two times.

Is he autistic?
>>
No, if he was autistic he would have said something like "Want me to shave those 24 anal hairs for you?" -PTU- "23, sorry"
>>
>>77472201
Did Bruce bang Starfire?
>>
>>77472201
No, Starfire is. People with common sense button from the bottom-up in order to avoid putting buttons on the wrong spot
>>
>>77472201
I'm sure his eyes were glued to the half naked woman in his bathroom the entire time, and his detective brain still picks up on stuff like that
>>
But she is buttoning her shirt wrong. And the mirror is too foggy to see anything. Why is he looking? Wouldnt you look at the half naked space babe standing in your bathroom?

Autism has no meaning anymore and OP is a huge faggot.
>>
>>77473446

She is buttoning it from the bottom. Look at the first panel. The bottom button is done and shes going up.
>>
>>77472201

I first thought Invincible had grown a beard and Atom Eve got rid of her babyfat.
>>
Are you implying you wouldn't be paying close attention to a half-naked hot chick in your bathroom?

Besides, whether he remembers it or not, this is still Batman we're talking about here. For nearly 10 years, his life depended upon being able to pick up on the smallest bits of information. Memory loss or not, that's not something you can just switch off.
>>
>>77472435
>>77473446
>>77473646
It's not Starfire, you idiots.
>>
Why are people so worried about sexism when most of you assholes are too concerned about bullshit like this?

Holy shit, pick up woodworking. You clearly got a stick up your ass already.

Just go masturbate to the naked bearded guy like you usually do when he's dressed.
>>
>>77472201
Isn't she the autistic one for not being able to button up a fucking shirt correctly?
>>
>>77472201
>not watching your woman like a hawk to pick on every little fuck up
How is she going to learn and become your pure aryan waifu otherwise?
>>
>>77476320
Wow, you sure have the sense of humor of a log. No wonder that's where you went first.
>>
File: BATMAN NEW.jpg (122 KB, 710x1099) Image search: [Google]
BATMAN NEW.jpg
122 KB, 710x1099
>>77472201
>inb4 Julie is a seed-monster-person from Mr.Bloom, and all of this is some kind of seed or something implanted in Bruce, where he is imagining this life where he can finally escape being Batman, hand it over to a good cop, and forget all about this terrible life as a 'hero' and just go marry a hot girl and do good deeds in life.
>>
>>77476313
Then who?!
>>
>>77476313
I assume they were memeing, she doesn't look anything like Starfire. Definitely a womanlet and tanned rather than orange.
>>
File: batmannew01.jpg (189 KB, 701x680) Image search: [Google]
batmannew01.jpg
189 KB, 701x680
>>77476446
Julie Madison. google its so easy.
>>
>>77475536
You can button from the bottom and have it be done correctly.
>>
File: beard bruce(2).png (808 KB, 937x676) Image search: [Google]
beard bruce(2).png
808 KB, 937x676
>>77472201
Probably, but I'd fug regardless.
>>
>>77476313
Yes, it is.

No other redheaded women exist in comics.
>>
>>77478247
I'd only fuck amnesiac bearded Bruce, regular Bruce does nothing for me.

Is that weird?
>>
File: beard bruce.png (976 KB, 500x997) Image search: [Google]
beard bruce.png
976 KB, 500x997
>>77478369
I'd fuck either one, but I will agree that AmnesiaBruce is far superior.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.