[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if Smurfette isn't a different sex than the other Smurfs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
What if Smurfette isn't a different sex than the other Smurfs? I always assumed they operated on some kind of bee hive kind of level, but all the workers are men too, and if another female Smurf was born, then Smurfette would eat it. Now... what if Smurfette is just a Smurf trap?
>>
I imagine female Smurfs are just really rare. A second one wouldn't do much harm.
>>
>>77469515

Well, now that you've said it, it will inevitably be cannon in the next reboot.
>>
Smurfette was made by Gargamel to infiltrate the smurfs you idiot.
>>
Also there is eventually a second female smurf made by Gargamel. So basically what I am saying OP is do your fucking research next time.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StzFZNWeMAY
>>
File: tumblr_nq14edH1AP1rsyukao1_500.jpg (54 KB, 500x244) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nq14edH1AP1rsyukao1_500.jpg
54 KB, 500x244
>>77470169
>>
>>77470303
The fact that Smurfette was MADE and that Smurfs have 0 concept of what a female is before she comes to their village means that Smurfs either do not have a gender OR reproduce homosexually or asexually.

I've always believed that Smurfs are a part of the mushrooms they live in, they release spores at the same time as the mushroom and when the mushroom grows, so too does a new Smurf.
>>
Smurfs are genderless. Smurfette is just a cock slut.
>>
What about Granny Smurf?
>>
File: smurphette.jpg (22 KB, 271x264) Image search: [Google]
smurphette.jpg
22 KB, 271x264
>>77469515
>>
>>77470369
They probably reproduce through magic from the last surviving Smurf, who then becomes the tribes Papa Smurf. Wouldn't even be that implausible for them. It would even explain why Gargamel wants them so much, they're pure magic in tiny people form.
>>
Guys... Smurfs are born when blue moon shines.
There are many smurf vilages across the world. We only saw one. All this is said in original comics.
>>
isn't there a granny smurf?
>>
3 out of the four female Smurfs were created by Gargamel (Smurfette, Sassette, and Vexy). I'm not sure where Granny came from.
>>
>>77472509
There is no explanation given as to Nanny Smurf's origin, she was only in cartoon though.
>>
>>77472567
There was also a Robo smurfette!
>>
>>77469515
I remember watching the old french cartoon;
there were at least two other female smurfs
one of them was a little red-haired tomboy the other was 'Nanny Smurf'

>I never Gagamels cat is a girl too btw
>>
>>77472026
It's a good thing I'm jerking off, so I'm too aroused to be turned off.
>>
>>77472575
She 500 years old or something. Probably comes from the same formulas that Gargamel was using to base Smurfette on. But from the previous village same with Grandpa Smurf.
>>
>>77470369
Smurfs reproduce asexually, yes. The stork brings them babies when there's a blue moon.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.