[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>In California >first thing he does is get Burger King
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 853x480
>In California
>first thing he does is get Burger King
>not In-n-Out
What the fuck are you doing, Tony?!
>>
Burger King was willing to pay more for the spot. Simple as that.
>>
>>77455194
>not Five Guys
poor taste detected
>>
Burger King was the first meal RDJ had after rehab and he realized he had to get his shit together.
>>
>>77455236
That's not the reason, anon. See:
>>77455241
The shittiness of burger king is what caused RDJ to get clean.
>>
>>77455194
The man has sold his soul to capitalism. Simple as that.
>>
i live in california and in-n-out is fucking shit get out of here
>>
>>77455241
>>77455258
I thought you were joking, but no
>"I have to thank Burger King," he said. "It was such a disgusting burger I ordered. I had that, and this big soda, and I thought something really bad was going to happen." Downey Jr. says he then tossed all of his drugs into the ocean, deciding right then and there to clean up his act.
>>
>>77455262
More like THE shit, even Gordon Ramsay agrees.
>>
>>77455345
>British person knowing amything about food
smfh tbqh fambam
>>
Ironman is more of a waffle house guy than anything.
>>
File: Burger_King_Triple_Pickle.jpg (221 KB, 1279x1346) Image search: [Google]
Burger_King_Triple_Pickle.jpg
221 KB, 1279x1346
Fuck you I love Burger King.
>>
File: the best.gif (27 KB, 464x162) Image search: [Google]
the best.gif
27 KB, 464x162
>>77456771
Country Waffles master race.
>>
I would imagine that Ironman loves steakhouses
>>
File: Burger_King_Buck_Double.jpg (2 MB, 3872x2592) Image search: [Google]
Burger_King_Buck_Double.jpg
2 MB, 3872x2592
>>77455194
>Robert Downey Jr. has publicly thanked Burger King for helping him overcome his problems with addiction. The fast food chain, he says, also helped to resurrect his career.

>The fast food epiphany happened in 2003 when the "Iron Man" star was driving a car piled with "tons of f---ing dope," Downey Jr. told Britain's Empire magazine. The actor decided to pull over for a burger and everything changed.

>"I have to thank Burger King," he said. "It was such a disgusting burger I ordered. I had that, and this big soda, and I thought something really bad was going to happen." Downey Jr. says he then tossed all of his drugs into the ocean, deciding right then and there to clean up his act.
>>
>>77455237

pfffffffffffffaaaaggot
>>
>>77455194
After the In-n-Outs better in Cali? Because the one I went to in Phoenix had a terrible patty and over salted fries.
>>
>>77457243
The In-N-Outs in Cali don't pre-salt the fries. They come saltless and you get little salt packets.
>>
>>77457079
That's... that's fucking incredible.

Also In-N-Out is awful. I would rather eat Smashburger. Also, before it's mentioned by anyone else, Whataburger is also shit tier. It's just the go-to burger for when you're drunk late at night and need to eat something that's not from a 24-hour mexican food place.
>>
>>77455289

this is so sad. I wonder how burger king took it
>>
>>77455194
In-N-Out is disguistingly improperly cooked subpar 'food' At least burger king has a good taste to it.
>>
>>77455194

I'm on the fence on weather the habbit is my new fav. its burdy gud. Other than the fries I do really like in n out.
>>
>>77457591
The habbit is great, easily better than in n out.
>>
>>77457375

That is dumb. You're supposed to lightly salt them right out of the frialator because the salt adheres and absorbs residual grease.

In-n-out has shit fries anyway.
>>
>>77457520
This nigga knows what's up. Texasbro?

In-N-Out is only popular because of stoners and because it used to be Cali exclusive. Fries are pretty good but the burger is trash.
>>
>>77457668

well the side options are way better, innout's fries are shit.

But i really like the double double 3x3 themselves
>>
In-N-Out is the most overrated restaurant in the entire world.
>>
>>77457880
AZbro. Pretty sure texans and arizonans live identical lives anyways, though we have to deal with far more shitty California drivers than you do.
>>
>>77455241
>>77455258
>>77455289

what the FUCK, this made me retroactively like the movie more
>>
>>77455528
...are you aware Gordon Ramsay does a series in the US?
>>
>>77455262
Nigga in n out is fantastic.
Speaking as a bay area anon though, I do find the quality varies. The one in mountain view is shit, the one in union city is okay, and the one in Fremont is fantastic.
>>
>>77457880
>Fries are pretty good but the burger is trash.
The non-special fries at In-n-Out are awful.
>>
>>77455237
Ok burgers, bland shitty fries for 3 fucking dollars. Who cares if you get a ton of them, they'll be cold and gross in 10 minutes.
>>
>>77457553
They probably figure there's no such thing as bad publicity.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.