[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Our Dream Cape Teams
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_nxpmfjagvp1ssxc9vo6_1280.jpg (243 KB, 1196x1494) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxpmfjagvp1ssxc9vo6_1280.jpg
243 KB, 1196x1494
I would want a YA team with:
>Sp//dr
>Hummingbird
>Ms. Marvel
>Robbie Reyes
>Kid Nova
>Genesis
>>
File: Avengers AI.jpg (234 KB, 1418x400) Image search: [Google]
Avengers AI.jpg
234 KB, 1418x400
>>
Dead capeshit characters having adventures in the afterlife.

I don't care who.
>>
>>77454560
Why Sentinel/Seyfort tho
>>
>>77454560
>>77454560

I'm so mad reading that /co/ pitch for Tales to Astonish with Pym and the old Kirby monsters as Pokemon on SCIENCE adventures
>>
>>77454530
Doom Patrol:
>Robotman
>Negative Man
>Crazy Jane
>Mr. Nobody
>Doc Magnus

Justice League:
>Superman
>WW
>Mr. Miracle
>Big Barda
>Animal Man
>Green Arrow
>Black Canary
>Flash (Wally)
>Steel (mostly as tech support rather than an active member)
GLs are in space, Aquaman's having fun underwater adventures on his own or with Mera.

Rogues:
>Cold
>Heat Wave
>Weather Wizard
>Trickster (Axel, I actually like his pathetic tryhard style)
>Rainbow Rider
>Mirror Master (McCulloch)
>Lisa (on and off member, she should do enough on her own to feel more like a proper supervillain than just a Rogue)

Avengers:
Pym
Vision
Herc
BRB
Wonder Man
Wasp
Cassie Lang
>>
>>77454610
When we pitched it, we used Bill Foster possessing Sentinel's body.
>>77454621
It was amazing thread, people were really inspired there. We worked out everything.
>>
Well speaking of a teen team I think a Harper Row, Cassandra Cain, and Stephanie Brown book would be fun. Throw in Tim Drake as an occassional tech guy.
>>
>>77454560
>Cassie
You, I like you. Someone really needs to save her from the mess that is being a teen hero, let her reach her 20s and just become a normal hero.

Too bad she's now depowered so that Lang can suffer the same kind of angst as in the MCU. Felt stupid since the rest of his ongoing has very little to do with the movie.
>>
>>77454675
That's what I've seen people say should be done, anyway. Tim as Oracle and three Batgirls. League of Batgirls even.
>>
>>77454579
Uncle Ben
Doom's Mom
J. Jonah Jameson's dead wife
Young Avenger's Vision
and
Captain Mar Vell adventure through heaven's various places.

They team up to BREAK OUT of heaven to stop a ROGUE ANGEL from causing havoc on earth.

But first they must cross the fields of HELL and MEPHISTO'S OWN REALM.
>>
>>77454700
That's why I liked Superior Foes more. Ant-Man is so far muh daughter, muh failed fatherhood.
>>
>>77454776
>muh inability to not get involved into criminal activity
I feel like it's more editorial mandate than Spencer's fault, though. Though simultaneously Lang was the worst Ant-Man family character sans maybe Bill (and that's mostly because Bill only got development after he died, in the Ant-Man & Wasp mini).
>>
Thunderbolts
Justice is blind edition

Daredevil
Kingpin
Lady Bullseye
Typhoid Mary
The Spot
Lady Stilt-Man
Jester
>>
>>77454828
>I feel like it's more editorial mandate than Spencer's fault, though.
Probably, synergy and all.
>>
>>77454883
He literally said he'd prefer to make Cassie the new Ant-Man than depower her, so yeah. Not his fault.
>>
File: Hellfire X-Men.jpg (678 KB, 2417x960) Image search: [Google]
Hellfire X-Men.jpg
678 KB, 2417x960
>>77454922
What annoys me is that she went to fight Doctor Doom and shit and now she's fragile little flower.
>>
>>77454981
only Squirrel Girl is allowed to fight Doom
>>
A runaways team with

>Molly Hayes
>Hummingbird
>Scarlet Spider
>Karolina Dean
>Klara Prast
>Sp//dr
>>
>>77455255
This except subbing SP//DR for Robbie Reyes
>>
>>77455854
I'm ok with that, he needs a new comic to be in.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.