[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Comic Book Logic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Comic Book Logic.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Comic Book Logic.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
>Oh noes its the Green Goblin! Law Enforcement is helpless against him! We need Spiderman to come in and punch him a few times!
>Oh noes it's the Joker! Law enforcement is helpless against him! We need Batman to come in and punch him a few times!

Explain to me why punching someone is more effective than having a gun in Capeshit?
>>
To be honest, I am surprised guards in these prisons don't take matters into their own hands.
>>
>We need to keep all these repeat murderers and escape artists in some old building that's easy to escape
>We shouldn't just kill these villians
>>
Green Goblin is a superhuman equipped with bombs and a flying glider bruh.

hes above cops weight class.
>>
>>77452729
Reminds me of the time the Metropolis PD put together their own team of super heroes. Granted they were a bunch of feebs, but at least the cops had the right idea.
>>
>>77452796
sounds like a solid concept for a team book.

shit-tier z-listers sent to fight threats cops cant handle.

they get BTFO every issue.
>>
>All you would need is one trained sniper on a rooftop or a lucky pistol shot in the air

Besides there's plenty of other villains weaker than Goblin who make the cops look like defenseless babies when all they need is a single bullet to take them down.

Shocker, Dr. Octopus, Vulture, Lady Shiva, Scarecrow, Mr Freeze, Ect.
>>
>>77452628
>"Ow! It's like hitting a brick wall!"
>Hero is strong enough to easily punch through a brick wall
>>
>>77452899

Joker. I mean how has some pissed off cop not just put one in his face. There's not a jury in the world that would convict him
>>
>>77452921
>what is figure of speech
>>
>>77452859
Wasnt that the plot of Savage Dragon?
>>
/co/ Logic
>Jeez, these Marvel and DC superhero comics sure are stupid. I'd better keep reading them.
>What? There are other comics out there that aren't as stupid? Nah, that sounds boring, no thanks.
>>
>>77452628
>Spiderman
Fuck off.
>>
File: Joka.jpg (165 KB, 1000x504) Image search: [Google]
Joka.jpg
165 KB, 1000x504
Death of The Family covered that point a little bit. Apparently Joker has leverage on all the Arkham staff and is able to manipulate them.

Still doesn't explain why none of the many villains he's screwed was never able to off him in the Asylum though.
>>
You cant compare the speed and power of a superhuman with godlike powers to a bullet you stupid fuck. Get off of /co/ and hang yourself.
>>
>>77452992
That's literally the first thing that happens in Morrison's Batman.
>>
>>77452628
Green Goblin has a bulletproof suit, a flying machine and super strength.

Joker just has Batman-level plot armour.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.