[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fusion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: maz gaz and mabel fusion.png (227 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
maz gaz and mabel fusion.png
227 KB, 1024x1024
So it's pretty easy to figure out the personality of Dibber but is Maz's personality?
>>
>>77452496
Slut
>>
>>77452878
And the merging of Mabel and Gaz would result in a slut because...?
>>
Tsundere to the point of seeming bipolar?
>>
>>77452496
i imagine she'd average out to the kind of girl who is pretty chill to talk to, dariaesque, but gets turned WAY the fuck up about videogames. like motormouths for hours about EV levels in pokemon
>>
File: iregretnothing.png (90 KB, 430x750) Image search: [Google]
iregretnothing.png
90 KB, 430x750
>>77453136

Because some anons get off to goth sluts.

I'd envision Maz as somewhere between nihilistic and flippant, on top of eager to let you know her views on the world. If she was asked what she wanted to do, she'd rattle off a laundry list of reasons why the world sucks and would be better if all life ceased on the old mud ball, all with a smile on her face and a spring in her step.
>>
>>77453136
Because Mabel is boy crazy while Gaz is attractive meaning she'll actually get boys.
>>
>>77453740

>Gaz
>attractive

She wasn't really designed to be attractive, though. If anything, she resembled a cavewoman more than a pretty girl.
>>
>>77453928
>She wasn't really designed to be attractive
WELL TOO BAD "DESIGNERS" YOU FAILED AT YOUR JOBS BECAUSE I'M G-G-G-G-GETTING OFF
>>
Does anyone speak moonrune?
>>
>>77452496
Gaz and Mabel are the opposite ends of the 'supporting sister' spectrum. Mabel monopolizes every moment shrieking nonsequitors and getting whatever she wants. Gaz only shows up once in a while to shit on her brother. She ALSO gets whatever she wants.

So it would probably be a perfectly normal girl who through the world bending into itself gets literally everything she ever wanted.
>>
>>77453928
within the context of this show's style she was hot as balls.
>>
We don't have fusion threads anymore.

Or Pokemon/Digimon evolution threads.
>>
>>77453722
So she would be your typical Hot Topic scene trash?
>>
File: Zomenny-tan.jpg (370 KB, 1412x1412) Image search: [Google]
Zomenny-tan.jpg
370 KB, 1412x1412
>>
>>77454813
I have no idea who those other two are.
>>
>>77454836
That's why there are artist credits.
>>
>>77454879
I don't know the artists either.
>>
>>77454953
Then that's your malfunction, not mine.
>>
>>77454836
>>77454953
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC3QtQ3SumM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioTQ7erZD1c
>>
>>77454813

>a -tan, a fursona of a musician/online video critic that can't decide on its gender, and some untraceable moeblob wielding a bat made of snot

Sounds like an interesting fusion, at the very least. Here's hoping the trifusion has a heart on each cheek color-coordinated for maximum contrast.
>>
Maybe it's because there are fewer drawfags these days that we rarely see fusions.
>>
>>77452496
wouldn't the totally different personalities make the fusion have a very normal personality?
>>
>>77454813
Who the fuck is Gomenne?
>>
>>77458330

I think that's a common debate about fusions, and most of the time I've seen people opt for the "extremes of both individual's personalities" outcome. Drawing an extreme character beats drawing a mellow and balanced character, I'd imagine.
>>
>>77458508
The final result always comes out lackluster.
>>
>>77458508
>>77458785
Especially since she doesnt have brown skin
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.