[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is the meaning behind the hole?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Alvin_4.jpg (52 KB, 560x308) Image search: [Google]
Alvin_4.jpg
52 KB, 560x308
what is the meaning behind the hole?
>>
>>77447413
Why do they look so fucking human like?
>>
>>77447590
France legit wants people to lust after the Chipettes.
>>
>>77447590
They're going to have human girlfriends
>>
>>77447590
The only chipmunks that didn't look human-like were the live-action movie ones.
>>
It really can't be that hard to translate the 80s designs into CGI, can it?
>>
all them up skirts shot they get
>>
>>77447610
Aren't they like the size of small animals in this one?
>>
It represents the hole left in the franchise by those horrible movies.
>>
Welp no more episodes.
>>
>>77447413
It's his favorite one of his many identical shirts, so he keeps wearing it to the point that it now has a hole in it.
>>
>>77447602
Did they ever not?
>>
File: 3.jpg (130 KB, 595x332) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
130 KB, 595x332
>>77447590
I think whats funnier is as you watch the show the perspective changes from scene to scene. Some scenes they look like they're human teenage size others they look chipmunk size. I blame just a lack of budget and that they just couldn't make up their minds on keeping them consistent.
>>
>>77447714
Yes, they're also confirmed to have fur.
Well, Dave called it fur anyway, doesn't look like it, but eh.
>>
>>77447413
You have to pay the troll toll to get in.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.