[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can any /brit/fag /co/mrades tell me what sort of English accent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: steak.png (249 KB, 378x410) Image search: [Google]
steak.png
249 KB, 378x410
Can any /brit/fag /co/mrades tell me what sort of English accent the Steak in DHMIS 5 speaks with?

While it sounds like the actor is either dialing it back (into something more "neutral") or mimicking it, I recognize that sort of "cadence" and slightly rolled R sound.
>>
It's a 19th century Upper South London-Wales accent.
>>
>>77445933
LOL u so silly xd
>>
>>77445891
It's hard to say because he's putting on a silly patter to replicate your typical kid's show presenter vibe, so it's hard to place. But his voice sounds somewhat West Country.
>>
>>77446055
Yeah, it sounds fake, like it's either being dialed-back or mimicked in a comedic fashion.
>>
ORGANS
>>
>>77445891
why is this show popping up everywhere now
>>
it sounds to me like a Yorkshire accent
>>
A DU DU DUDUDU
A DU DU DUDUDU
EATING HEALTHY
>>
On Digital /co/ there are three things to do!
>>
>>77446975
Wow, look! Nothing!
>>
TAKING BETS FOLKS

Whats the next subject gonna be bout?

Bathrooms?
Safety?
Strangers?
Cleaning?

Lets hear those guesses
>>
>>77446909
Makes your teeth turn grey
>>
>>77447182
Good and bad.
>>
>>77447182
Friends

whoever the new characters are in that episode, they will try to convince the remaining two guys that they're better off with red spaghetti head man
>>
>>77447291
>the remaining two guys
Anon...
>>
>>77447182
Going to sleep.

Where the new characters try to convince Yellow guy to go to sleep so they can kill him.

Red guy will keep trying to reach out to him to keep him awake.
>>
It'll be the last episode, right?
They're getting out
>>
>>77447141

HAIL HYDRA
>>
Sounded like a Yorkshire accent to me. But, I say this as a southerner so all that shit sounds the same to me.
>>
Fish and chips
>>
>>77447182
>>77447291
>episode starts
>theme is friendship
>as the teachers start singing, Yellow starts having flashbacks
>"Wait, you're not my real friends. Where are my real friends?"
>teachers keep singing
>start singing about how friends hug each other
>slowly closing in on Yellow
>"No, what are you doing? D-"
>smash cut to title card and total silence
>>
He sounds a bit northern to me.
>>
>>77445891
North West, Lancashire/Manchester region
>>
>>77446975
Digital fapping, hey this is fun!
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.